What's new

Exchange of fire between security forces and terrorists including mortar fire, eight terrorists killed, two soldiers injured: ISPR

Good strike. Need to use heavy weapons more frequently to avoid own casualties. Collateral damage is unfortunate but should not deter us ....

@ziaulislam This is the thread
What thread? I opened a thread on drones and it was locked

Here why does title say exchange of fire rather then drone attacks??

Anyway congratulations for people of urban Pakistan especially Punjab and Islamabad now CSF will resume..that's mashallah a good amount of money for few people as collateral damage in far flung areas

Good strike. Need to use heavy weapons more frequently to avoid own casualties. Collateral damage is unfortunate but should not deter us ....
Exactly but we need to make sure collateral damage only happen in FATA not in my house or Lahore

Also if we get bonus then we should allow extra shots

We also need to verify that there are no punjabis or higher class elite Arian people there.. only Pathan and balochs are expendable

What thread? I opened a thread on drones and it was locked

Here why does title say exchange of fire rather then drone attacks??

Anyway congratulations for people of urban Pakistan especially Punjab and Islamabad now CSF will resume..that's mashallah a good amount of money for few people as collateral damage in far flung areas

Exactly but we need to make sure collateral damage only happen in FATA not in my house or Lahore

Yeah I saw that, that's why I tagged you here the mods changed the title.

Fraud Mohsin Dawar and Ali Wazir are part of this government

Let's not forget this. In fact if they quit today this fake government would fall tomorrow
Mohsin dawar is drone supporter...why do v bring them in when people talk about drones..

It's like atrocities happen in Kashmir and we say modi didn't say it's bad..duh modi support atrocities in Kashmir why would he not?

Mohsin dawar supports western intervention and bombing

Fraud Mohsin Dawar and Ali Wazir are part of this government

Let's not forget this. In fact if they quit today this fake government would fall tomorrow

Under PTI this wasn't happening, Ali Wazir got his seat because of PTI which is very funny.

^ Lol.. this guy...

Re education us waqt hoti hai jab education fail hojaye.. Education yehan hai hi nahi, re educate kaisay karain?
I'll give you 3 Case study...
1) American's internment camps for Japanese
2) Chinese Camps for Uhigur
3) Christian educational camps for Natives of America/Africa.

there are large numbers of people who believe native Americans were barbarians, and those camps were necessary for them to be integrated in Modern American society, China is doing the same and yet the whole world has more respect for China and Chinese people than Pakistan ever had since its independence. Unfortunately our People, specially Pashtoon/Baloch/Sindhi/Saraiki's they are living in 10,000 BC and their life style/customs/culture which to this date is practice is from a bygone era, which has no place in a civilized society, we have to exterminate that culture/Riwayaat/custom/life style, bring these people into modern era, and I know they will resist and fight back, because that's all they know all their lives, they are lied about how superior and Godly their culture and those Riwayaat are, so of course you have to use force here to change that, but this will be a necessary evil for the future of Pakistan, a future where no one is blowing themselves in mosques or school, no one is mass murdering people over a stolen goat or land dispute, a future where any terrorist organization will get ZERO recruits from these areas no matter what twisted cultural or religious ideology they bring.

You want to change Pakistan's future ? build those camps and put them in there and within a Generation the extremism/Barbarism will go away, and any traces that will be left will never gain strength to challenge State or LAW/Constitution of Pakistan.

Pakistan military (ISPR) took this one ⬇️ on themselves too
But later said sorry it was Americans, not us
ISPR lied.

ISPR also lied in following press release ⬇️
View attachment 920446

I personally believe this won't be USA drones

Pakistan already has drones that can do the exact same job. It is already using them in Balochistan against BLA/BLF. If they can use them in Balochistan then why not kpk???

Also TTP is no threat to USA. In fact TTP has openly said that USA is not its target or its enemy

So this would be most probably Pakistani attack at a very wrong time

SSG was deployed not too long ago in urban area for an IBO, latter the house was razed. It is rare but sometimes needed....

Why can't we all just STFU till we get more details.. do bodies look like that as a result of a drone attack? No they are nearly unidentifable..
Why should local ttp reports drive our narrative on this?
More details how? There will be media black out like always..no one will know and no new channel will report it. People wills say it's okay as long as we get 2b$ in funding

Mohsin dawar is drone supporter...why do v bring them in when people talk about drones..

It's like atrocities happen in Kashmir and we say modi didn't say it's bad..duh modi support atrocities in Kashmir why would he not?

Mohsin dawar supports western intervention and bombing

It is important to keep exposing these frauds of PTM again and again

Even manzoor gashteen was a drone fan at sometime

Back
Top Bottom