What's new

Exchange of fire between security forces and terrorists including mortar fire, eight terrorists killed, two soldiers injured: ISPR

Literally the most irrelevant infographic since 08 to 13 was the main offensive during war on terror.

Khan would've had similar stats if he was in government during that time.
During the
main offensive during war on terror
Was the US drone bombing Iran too? Nope, because their government wasn't having any of it.

Why can't we all just STFU till we get more details.. do bodies look like that as a result of a drone attack? No they are nearly unidentifable..
Why should local ttp reports drive our narrative on this?

Last edited:
Now that Pakistan is also actively using drones in Balochistan, could this be one of ours?

It's probably a domestic drone. We have like 4 different classes now and they have replaced the aging and expensive Cobra gunships

Do we have any confirmation of the claim it was a drone?

That's what I want to know.

It is fairly easy to ascertain that it was from the air, and locals have (or did) become pretty good at it according to someone I knew (he was from Parachinar).

He said that when they heard the sound of a jet they knew it wasn't a drone, and that jets didn't fire at them so they assumed them to be Pakistani. With a drone it's just you are sitting peacefully and then bam, out of nowhere.

Of course no way for the people on the ground to conclusively say so, unless they saw a missile streak from the air.

That's what I want to know.

It is fairly easy to ascertain that it was from the air, and locals have (or did) become pretty good at it according to someone I knew (he was from Parachinar).

He said that when they heard the sound of a jet they knew it wasn't a drone, and that jets didn't fire at them so they assumed them to be Pakistani. With a drone it's just you are sitting peacefully and then bam, out of nowhere.

Of course no way for the people on the ground to conclusively say so, unless they saw a missile streak from the air.

I would withhold speculation as to whose drone it was until it can be confirmed it was a drone to being with. May be it was just kids playing with a handgrenade they found, or an attack by a rival tribe? Who knows at this point?

I would withhold speculation as to whose drone it was until it can be confirmed it was a drone to being with. May be it was just kids playing with a handgrenade they found, or an attack by a rival tribe? Who knows at this point?

That is HIGHLY unlikely.

If it's from the air, trust me, you would know.

But I'd rather listen to a local rather than anon twitter accounts, so let's see how this transpires and what sources report this.

That is HIGHLY unlikely.

If it's from the air, trust me, you would know.

But I'd rather listen to a local rather than anon twitter accounts, so let's see how this transpires and what sources report this.

Fair enough, but I would still not speculate until the source and the cause is confirmed.

Soon they will get Spin Master Zaid Hamid to spin this story around, they have killed
Madrassa students before in drone strikes. nothing happened, everything was
brushed under carpet by Musharaf.

This Zaid Hamid has more spin than Muralithran, he should be in Pakistan cricket team.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom