What's new

Exchange of fire between security forces and terrorists including mortar fire, eight terrorists killed, two soldiers injured: ISPR

Cold blooded murder of innocents for ubis normal. Shame on u
Shame on you for supporting terrorists and instead condemning those who are saving lives.

Youthiyas brains are more useless than I thought, I think only Immy can convince you otherwise

Shame on you for supporting terrorists and instead condemning those who are saving lives.

Youthiyas brains are more useless than I thought, I think only Immy can convince you otherwise
But always alternative ways to protect those innocent children

Those are not shield but actual humans who want them to be lead by him. Who the hell r u stop them by force ?

Its their choice . Stop this fascist thinking

Those are human shields to stop security forces from trying to kill terrorists

We haven't got time for crocodile tears, is it terrible that we have collateral damage, of course it is

But we cannot tolerate endless fassad and terrorism from these areas

We have to go hard against the enemies of Pakistan and that means DEATH

Also if we get bonus then we should allow extra shots

We also need to verify that there are no punjabis or higher class elite Arian people there.. only Pathan and balochs are expendable

Hey Doc why dont Balochis and sindh vote for a pakhtoon leader and why only Punjab and karachi is getting along with niazi ?

Punjabi islam

Doesnt teach blowing mosques and schools up coz you are having a bad day . The reason hazaras feel safe here.

We haven't got time for crocodile tears, is it terrible that we have collateral damage, of course it is

Right now that's the army, the judiciary and the police

Last edited:
Drone strikes have been going on for a while since a couple of years, unless you are referring to foreign drones. The attack, as of writing this, seems to have been a Pak Mil op. Now whether it was a drone or artillery strike, not sure yet.

Further footage of the munition purportedly used

Those drone strikes have been on foreign soil, namely Afghanistan, as Pakistan has largely refrained from using drones on its own soil due to their controversial use in the past by the Americans.

I already told you guys right at the beginning that it was a Pakistani drone

Americans have no interest in hitting TTP. TTP itself says it is no threat to USA
Which is funny, because the TTP tried to target US soil near the beginning of the TTP's creation.

Last edited:
I'm glad you realise how stupid youthia logic sounds

It pains me as a former PTI supporter to see how PTI has fallen
You are the stupid one here.
Supporting enemies of the nation. The drunks the slaves of America the lotas and the puppets...
It's bad enough that these basturds are at the helm but those that support them are the worst scum

Absolutely not really stung the Americans badly.

Day by day my prediction is coming closer to reality. The Pakistani army is making sure that certain ethnic groups and provinces are forced to part ways.

Those drone strikes have been on foreign soil, namely Afghanistan, as Pakistan has largely refrained from using drones on its own soil due to their controversial use in the past by the Americans.

Which is funny, because the TTP tried to target US soil near the beginning of the TTP's creation.

Correct. The Pakistani army has not used drone strikes on its own soil before. This seems to be the first instance.

Last edited:

Why the sudden urge after so many years to strike in Waziristan? Is this due to understanding with the Americans?

Literally the most irrelevant infographic since 08 to 13 was the main offensive during war on terror.

Khan would've had similar stats if he was in government during that time.

Wrong. Imran Khan would have disallowed US drones. The other political parties were giving tacit approval along with army chief.

Military doesn't use drones on TTP: "Army is allowing TTP to grow"
Military drone strikes TTP: "Army is against Pakistan"

The only problem is that 2 innocent children got killed...

The army is suddenly interested in fighting the TTP with drones in Waziristan. Obviously the Americans have given permission to do so.

Last edited:
Why the sudden urge after so many years to strike in Waziristan? Is this due to understanding with the Americans?

Wrong. Imran Khan would have disallowed US drones. The other political parties were giving tacit approval along with army chief.

The only problem is that 2 innocent children got killed...

The army is suddenly interested in fighting the TTP with drones in Waziristan. Obviously the Americans have given permission to do so.

What do you mean sudden????

That place has been a snakes nest forever, we have tried everything

We tried Peace negotiations, we had amnesty for militants and their families, prisoner release, sent multiple delegations

It's not Pakistans fault afghan are a harami donkey people that create fassad wherever they go

U.S and NATO are gone, we are on our own and we have to hunt down the people that will hit schools and mosques without mercy

We cannot be weak here

Back
Top Bottom