What's new

Ex NSA:India, China are destined to be rivals by geography.

She is a pakistani who just happens to hold an Indian passport.Nothing more nothing less.Don't give her more importance.

It is not just AJTR in that position, Zazel. There are 200 million " PAKISTANIS " holding the same Indian Passports.

I have often tried to solve the two biggest Indian Problems ( i.e. Indian Muslims and China )

The solution is very simple. Give back Haryana, UP and Bihar to Indian Muslims. This time move all 200 million Indian Muslims in these three Indian States. The rest would be new India without the pesky Indian Muslim problem and no more border with China.

Problem solved. Indians live happily ever after.:P

Rivalry with China has to do with growing Chinese influence in South Asia than 1962, You are wrong in your assessment.

Regarding India's neighbors India can defend itself in any armed conflict and India is not insecure. India's geopolitical situation has never been that good since independence and it will only grow.

Today India has access to best technologies and diplomatically India is doing good. When viewing India Geo politically If China is included then context changes from South Asia to World.
It is not that China's neighborhood is happy with China.

I have posted similar analyses before as well and as geopolitical environment do not change overnight, my view remain the same.

Geo-political environment is transitioning from American efforts to retain its uni-polarity to a stage where the emerging competitors are moving to a position of asserting their influence. Major US concerns focused on Asia include:

• An emerging China.
  • Seeking and sustaining support for a countervailing India against China.
  • A resurgent Russia with an eye on Central Asia and a resurgent desire to reach warm waters through Pakistan.
  • A concerned Muslim world attempting to redefine its place in the world polity.
  • While US led efforts aimed at containment of Russia are stabilizing in Europe, endeavours to curtail Russian and Chinese influence in Eurasian hinterland are also underway.

What does US want from India:

• India to act as a countervailing force against China.
  • As a milkman to sustain US economy.
  • Compete with Chinese economic progress.
  • Stabilize regional disputes with limited force projection capability.

Lets see what are India’s geopolitical and geostrategic strengths:

India cannot laterally expand its influence beyond its western borders due the existence of geo-political impediments in addition to the geographical restrictions placed by the presence of Pakistan, unless Pakistan allows it to do so.

Expansion of its influence towards the east is impeded due to the large geographical lay of China.

Myanmar can provide India with limited ability to expand towards South East Asia. Chinese influence in Myanmar has increased manifold and may limit future Indian endeavours.

Therefore the only direction it may be able to expand its influence is towards the vast expanse of sea in the south. The US also supports India’s increasing influence in IOR, but only as a second fiddle.

India would become a strong economic power and would be able to generate fair bit of economic influence in all those countries which are its trading partners and may also be able to exercise fair bit of negativity against Pakistan and China in this domain.

However, it’s overall power projection and generation of influence in the key regions would still remain limited unless it drastically improves relations with both Pakistan and China.

This fact also highlights the importance of strategic nature of Pak-China relationship.

Pakistan’s sympathetic leanings towards China is one of the major causes of Pak-US trust deficit.

However, the US in its endeavours to contain China is also eyeing Pakistan’s southern sea ports to acquire its own strategic corridor with links to Central Asian resources and to safeguard its interests with regard to Russia's containment.

Therefore, it is likely that the US will continue to act as Pakistan’s neighbour for quite some time through its presence in Afghanistan and the Gulf.

in view of all this, India may not find due importance in places of import and this is so because India’s importance has diminished considerably due to her weakness at geopolitical and geostrategic levels.

It is not just AJTR in that position, Zazel. There are 200 million " PAKISTANIS " holding the same Indian Passports.

I have often tried to solve the two biggest Indian Problems ( i.e. Indian Muslims and China )

The solution is very simple. Give back Haryana, UP and Bihar to Indian Muslims. This time move all 200 million Indian Muslims in these three Indian States. The rest would be new India without the pesky Indian Muslim problem and no more border with China.

Problem solved. Indians live happily ever after.:P
give back??? LOL you really need to work on the begging skills.

Indian social issues will be solved within our constitutional framework, while maintaining the territorial integrity of the nation.

give back??? LOL you really need to work on the begging skills.

Indian social issues will be solved within our constitutional framework, while maintaining the territorial integrity of the nation.

Indian social issues, constitutional framework and maintenance of the territorial integrity - could you please establish the linkages between these.

I have posted similar analyses before as well and as geopolitical environment do not change overnight, my view remain the same.

Geo-political environment is transitioning from American efforts to retain its uni-polarity to a stage where the emerging competitors are moving to a position of asserting their influence. Major US concerns focused on Asia include:

• An emerging China.
  • Seeking and sustaining support for a countervailing India against China.
  • A resurgent Russia with an eye on Central Asia and a resurgent desire to reach warm waters through Pakistan.
  • A concerned Muslim world attempting to redefine its place in the world polity.
  • While US led efforts aimed at containment of Russia are stabilizing in Europe, endeavours to curtail Russian and Chinese influence in Eurasian hinterland are also underway.
You forgot to add one more - a nuclear Pakistan.

What does US want from India:

• India to act as a countervailing force against China.
  • As a milkman to sustain US economy.
  • Compete with Chinese economic progress.
  • Stabilize regional disputes with limited force projection capability.
US may want whatever - but we do what we want.

Lets see what are India’s geopolitical and geostrategic strengths:

India cannot laterally expand its influence beyond its western borders due the existence of geo-political impediments in addition to the geographical restrictions placed by the presence of Pakistan, unless Pakistan allows it to do so.
Expand influence laterally to the west? - what's to the west of Pakistan - Afghanistan / FATA / KPK / Waziristan.

Expansion of its influence towards the east is impeded due to the large geographical lay of China.
We are not worried about expanding towards Mongolia or Russia, Far East is quite accessible.

Myanmar can provide India with limited ability to expand towards South East Asia. Chinese influence in Myanmar has increased manifold and may limit future Indian endeavours.
May impede, but will not for sure - the Burmese surprisingly are quite independent - they were dependent on China because of the sanctions, they are quite positive towards India too.

Therefore the only direction it may be able to expand its influence is towards the vast expanse of sea in the south. The US also supports India’s increasing influence in IOR, but only as a second fiddle.
:lol: Guess you forgot to read up lately - the US is reorienting itself from the Gulf and towards the Pacific and SCS not the Indian Ocean, the Indian Ocean is all ours.

India would become a strong economic power and would be able to generate fair bit of economic influence in all those countries which are its trading partners and may also be able to exercise fair bit of negativity against Pakistan and China in this domain.
Right on

However, it’s overall power projection and generation of influence in the key regions would still remain limited unless it drastically improves relations with both Pakistan and China.
Pakistan is out of the equation - small fry and inconsequential and just a door mat to Afghanistan, China wants better relations with India so lets see where it leads to.

This fact also highlights the importance of strategic nature of Pak-China relationship.
They want you to curb terrorism from Pakistani soil projecting into CHina, secondly would be taking over Pak Kashmir and Gwadhar port to get an alternative route to avoid the IOR.

Pakistan’s sympathetic leanings towards China is one of the major causes of Pak-US trust deficit.
I don't know what that means, how are you sympathetic towards China? more like you do not have many other options.

However, the US in its endeavours to contain China is also eyeing Pakistan’s southern sea ports to acquire its own strategic corridor with links to Central Asian resources and to safeguard its interests with regard to Russia's containment.
And, they are going to get it - nothing Pakistan can do about it.

Therefore, it is likely that the US will continue to act as Pakistan’s neighbour for quite some time through its presence in Afghanistan and the Gulf.

in view of all this, India may not find due importance in places of import and this is so because India’s importance has diminished considerably due to her weakness at geopolitical and geostrategic levels.
Your policies are based on towing the US line, we work for our own interests. We have our own Geo Political goals and WTH's a Geo strategic Level.

Besides, Afghanistan is just a small part of our Geo politics, we have much more concerns and interests all around the globe. Presently it's Africa, Far East and ME...later South America.

Answers in Red

Obviously - putki laal nahin hogi to peeli hogi kya.

What I wrote is beyond your fickle mind and illusions.

What you wrote is a load of cr@p overestimating your weight and status.

Remove your f@... goggles, the world isn't Afg Pak, it's much more than your frekin warm water two bit port and the pot holed highway that leads into Afg from Pakistan which is lined up by Talibunnies who shoot up whatever that passes through.

:lol:

What you wrote is a load of cr@p overestimating your weight and status.

Remove your f@... goggles, the world isn't Afg Pak, it's much beyond your frekin warm water two bit port and the pot holed highway that leads into Afg from Pakistan which is lined up by Talibunnies who shoot up whatever that passes through.

You are a pea-brain and nothing more.

I was talking about South Asian environment where India is just a big lump of S-hit and nothing more. ha ha ha

Indian social issues, constitutional framework and maintenance of the territorial integrity - could you please establish the linkages between these.
meaning rights to minorities and justice for wrongdoing will be provided within the constitutional framework. no section of India will be allowed secede.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ndia-big-player-asia-pacific.html#post3561747

Earlier Japan briefed India about its position regarding island disputes with China.

China-India trade volume $ 65 billion, to reach by $ 100 billion by 2015 and $ 500 billion by 2020.

List is too long and all nations wants good relations with India for trade and for boost to their economies especially the troubled West. India offers a great market to them at every field.

People still thinks India is not a major player in Asia-Pacific whereas West to East, all nations are admitting India's growing role in world politics.

Some people are in denial and acceptance can't be expected from them. :enjoy:

So guys, don't waste time on them. All they do is try to belittle India and shout out loud to make their country more important than India vis-a-vis the world.

meaning rights to minorities and justice for wrongdoing will be given within the constitutional framework. no section of India will be allowed secede.

That has never happened in the last 65 years that India is.

That has never happened in the last 65 years that India is.
it is not for you to judge. kindly care for your own minorities, we're tired of their petitions for asylum.

allow me to provide you with some of your own words.

I don't care what Indian minorities think of Pakistan. Hell I don't care any Indian thinks about Pakistan.
exactly. the feelings are mutual, hence proving the futility of your arguments on this thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ndia-big-player-asia-pacific.html#post3561747

Earlier Japan briefed India about its position regarding island disputes with China.

China-India trade volume $ 65 billion, to reach by $ 100 billion by 2015 and $ 500 billion by 2020.

List is too long and all nations wants good relations with India for trade and for boost to their economies especially the troubled West. India offers a great market to them at every field.

People still thinks India is not a major player in Asia-Pacific whereas West to East, all nations are admitting India's growing role in world politics.

Some people are in denial and acceptance can't be expected from them. :enjoy:

So guys, don't waste time on them. All they do is try to belittle India and shout out loud to make their country more important than India vis-a-vis the world.

Bhookay nangay log aur baatein barri barri. Pehlay apnay logon ko do waqt ki roti denay ke qaabil to ho jao, phir is tarha ki baatein achhi lagein gi.

Crap.

it is not for you to judge. kindly care for your own minorities, we're tired of their petitions for asylum.

It is for me to offer my opinion. I don't care what you do or what you don't do.

Back
Top Bottom