What's new

Ex NSA:India, China are destined to be rivals by geography.

Sometime old statements need to be repeated to drill them into the sleeping brains.
look at your past history you will get the answer.Which ever emipire became status quoist it was erased from the subcontinent.

Look like statement of Ratzel about living space.

USA become the strongest state that earth have ever seen .. still with no geography change .

It is same USA that was in 1945.

That makes some twisted sense now!! I was wondering as to why when one disappears the other appears. :rolleyes:

illusion, this is because of your disillusionment.

ha ha ha ... what the hell yaar.

Indian occupied punjab?? you are talking to a punjabi, son. Indian punjab will remain Indian.

as for keeping the lahoo garam, yes that is the objective here. to keep pakistan boiling on both sides of the border. given your failure in taking kashmir, i'm not particularly bothered about your capabilities in our troubled regions either.

Punjab is an Indian Occupied territory. That is what the Sikhs say.

Never underestimate our capability to provide enhanced moral and material support.

Never underestimate our capability to provide enhanced moral and material support.

just-stop.jpg

Now, prove it's not true.

that is what the khalistani morons say. punjabis think a bit differently.

as for your capabilities, i'll pay attention when you have something concrete to show for it. till then you can claim to have the capability to reach pluto for all i care.

Which Sikhs are you in contact with?Seems like you got deep contacts within India!

that is what the khalistani morons say. punjabis think a bit differently.

as for your capabilities, i'll pay attention when you have something concrete to show for it. till then you can claim to have the capability to reach pluto for all i care.

You are not a good lookin chick whose attention I may be seeking - hell you are not even a good lookin boy.

India, please read this! Japan, S. Korea are rivals prehaps, the USA is a powerful nation we all know. But India is not even a rival to us, not before, not today and definatly not in the future. India is not even worth the trouble. So stop comparing yourself to China...

You are not a good lookin chick whose attention I may be seeking - hell you are not even a good lookin boy.
logic fail. try again son

India, please read this! Japan, S. Korea are rivals prehaps, the USA is a powerful nation we all know. But India is not even a rival to us, not before, not today and definatly not in the future. India is not even worth the trouble. So stop comparing yourself to China...
it's not us, it's china that is being the crybaby here.

you are living in same geography.your western frontier is as usual volatile as used to be in past.And border in west got shifted from indus to more towards east to Radcliffe line.

The thing is that Pakistan is the buffer State between the volatile wester region and Radcliffe line. And I think it was a smart move by India to make this buffer zone in 1947.

The day Pakistan falls is the day we will start worrying till then :pop:

Back
Top Bottom