What's new

Ex NSA:India, China are destined to be rivals by geography.

old is always gold need to drill same argument again and again in some thick skull..kyonki main apne kamzor students ka haat kabhi nahi chorti untill they learn the lesson properly...
Still not on topic, valid and detailed argument. You are still talking in vague terms and making same old arguments with your typical examples.

We don't have thick skulls, we just respond to rational and valued argument. :D

old is always gold need to drill same argument again and again in some thick skull..kyonki main apne kamzor students ka haat kabhi nahi chorti untill they learn the lesson properly...
the brainwashing techniques may work on certain sections. perhaps you should stick with those people.

Almost 65 years ago BN Kaul, a retired Indian Intelligence Bureau Director, was told the same thing on the eve of Indian independence by no one else but the first Indian Prime Minister. Nehru told him that India has two enemies, Pakistan and China.

Before the 1962 India – China war, Nehru like a reincarnated Charagupt, drew a line on India-China map and declared that this is where the border between the two countries lie. Following his now infamous policy of forward movement, he also started invading the Chinese territory. The Chinese gave India the biggest drubbing yet and India lost an opportunity to become friendly to a rising world power that China is. The legacy that he left is being faced by the Indians now and also the whole region.

The irony however is that 1962's thinking has still not left India and it still wants to dictate to China and her other neighbours like a hegemonic power.

Though India owns powerful armed forces now, it unfortunately has weakened itself even more than it was in 1962. Now, it is in no position to repeat what it could in 1962.

India is now surrounded from three sides by the same two powerful nuclear capable countries which Nehru identified on the eve of independence. The only way out for India is towards the Indian Ocean. This also places India, despite her economic growth, in a particularly weak geopolitical situation.

you are living in same geography.your western frontier is as usual volatile as used to be in past.And border in west got shifted from indus to more towards east to Radcliffe line.

It has done good for us since other sidw inherited the volatile tribal areas. ;)

Almost 65 years ago BN Kaul, a retired Indian Intelligence Bureau Director, was told the same thing on the eve of Indian independence by no one else but the first Indian Prime Minister. Nehru told him that India has two enemies, Pakistan and China.

Before the 1962 India – China war, Nehru like a reincarnated Charagupt, drew a line on India-China map and declared that this is where the border between the two countries lie. Following his now infamous policy of forward movement, he also started invading the Chinese territory. The Chinese gave India the biggest drubbing yet and India lost an opportunity to become friendly to a rising world power that China is. The legacy that he left is being faced by the Indians now and also the whole region.

The irony however is that 1962's thinking has still not left India and it still wants to dictate to China and her other neighbours like a hegemonic power.

Though India owns powerful armed forces now, it unfortunately has weakened itself even more than it was in 1962. Now, it is in no position to repeat what it could in 1962.

India is now surrounded from three sides by the same two powerful nuclear capable countries which Nehru identified on the eve of independence. The only way out for India is towards the Indian Ocean. This also places India, despite her economic growth, in a particularly weak geopolitical situation.

tired of posting from the same account AJTR ? :P

tired of posting from the same account AJTR ? :P

ha ha ha .......

bwahahaahha

I am sorry can't help it - you are one sorry tin horn.

It has done good for us since other sidw inherited the volatile tribal areas. ;)

oh ... you are forgetting the 140 armed secessionist movements in your own country, the largest number of such groups in any one country in the world.

If you tend to forget, I will keep on reminding you guys.

oh ... you are forgetting the 140 armed secessionist movements in your own country, the largest number of such groups in any one country in the world.

while you're at it, remind yourself that pakistan is in no position to take advantage of any such movement. meanwhile India has full access in afghanistan.

ha ha ha .......

bwahahaahha

I am sorry can't help it - you are one sorry tin horn.

Even 140 together are kids before single TTP. :angel:

while you're at it, remind yourself that pakistan is in no position to take advantage of any such movement. meanwhile India has full access in afghanistan.

One does not need a position of strength to undertake such actions. Should you be reminded that you have Indian Occupied Kashmir, NE India and ofcourse the Naxals - oh and should I fail to mention the Sikhs of Indian Occupied Punjab.

Please remain in Afghanistan. For us, this is ....... Lahoo Garm Rakhnay Ka Hai Ik Bahana.

Even 140 together are kids before single TTP. :angel:

Oh ... we can send them also - no problem. Just ask for them.

Looking at your post count ( including the quality of posts) seems you have nothing else to do.. A true internet warrior...

One does not need a position of strength to undertake such actions. Should you be reminded that you have Indian Occupied Kashmir, NE India and ofcourse the Naxals - oh and should I fail to mention the Sikhs of Indian Occupied Punjab.

You still dwell in the past. :rofl:

Please remain in Afghanistan. For us, this is ....... Lahoo Garm Rakhnay Ka Hai Ik Bahana.
Indian occupied punjab?? you are talking to a punjabi, son. Indian punjab will remain Indian.

as for keeping the lahoo garam, yes that is the objective here. to keep pakistan boiling on both sides of the border. given your failure in taking kashmir, i'm not particularly bothered about your capabilities in our troubled regions either.

Back
Top Bottom