What's new

Ex IAF Chief says skirmishes in Ladakh, not ruled out

looks like you have no brain, and US army also developing advance underwear for extreme weather, so you they developing these garments because they are also afraid of you, and i am not false flagger or troll like you, kuch demag istamal karo bhai apna keun us ko bekar rekh ke chora hua hai tum ne apne sur pe
Well developing diaper or anything is different. My question is what is the need to wear these diaper?

Not again with your IQ claim :no: .

If you Chinese were of such high IQ, why would the CCP make sure you were born into servitude and censor what you see/speak/read/behave/believe from the cradle to the grave? :azn:

You guys even hid your soldiers' deaths while the Indians openly celebrated their soldier's sacrifices. What kind of 'IQ' is embarrassed by their soldier's deaths and needs to hide it :meeting:
Reported you false flag indian for trolling
Well developing diaper or anything is different. My question is what is the need to wear these diaper?
Do you know your disease has no cure, to stay dry and warm in winter and in snowfall

I don't know why do people make assumptions of China's armed forces, but I think that is all we can do because there's no official information available about them.
Lack of official information means that we don't know a thing about the PLA and how they will act.
Now, some members here are suggesting that China would use its old tactics of sending hordes towards the enemy like in the Korean War. People need to grow up smh, in WW2 the Soviets used similar tactics, but by the end of the war, they had become a proper professional force.
Same can be said for China, they are technologically ahead of India in every field and will be so. They have developed their own tactics and strategies that no one knows about, so don't just come to your conclusions that satisfy your ego that are based on mere assumptions and speculations.

If India is as great as Indians like to say, why doesn't your high command even dare to do anything against China? They become sissies and keep retreating.

I don't know why do people make assumptions of China's armed forces, but I think that is all we can do because there's no official information available about them.
Lack of official information means that we don't know a thing about the PLA and how they will act.
Now, some members here are suggesting that China would use its old tactics of sending hordes towards the enemy like in the Korean War. People need to grow up smh, in WW2 the Soviets used similar tactics, but by the end of the war, they had become a proper professional force.
Same can be said for China, they are technologically ahead of India in every field and will be so. They have developed their own tactics and strategies that no one knows about, so don't just come to your conclusions that satisfy your ego that are based on mere assumptions and speculations.

If India is as great as Indians like to say, why doesn't your high command even dare to do anything against China? They become sissies and keep retreating.

I think you are new to this forum. PLA don't have any tactics. All they did was occupied some buffer zone during peacetime under peace agreement. India changed rules of engagement and mobilized troops. Now they can't move forward or withdraw. They are just guarding LAC. Longer they stay there, more they exposed their capabilities.

I think you are new to this forum. PLA don't have any tactics. All they did was occupied some buffer zone during peacetime under peace agreement. India changed rules of engagement and mobilized troops. Now they can't move forward or withdraw. They are just guarding LAC. Longer they stay there, more they exposed their capabilities.
Yeah they don't have any tactics :sarcastic: 🤪 they are giving USN tough time in SCS only hyperpower ENDIAN ARMY HAVE A TACTICS:hitwall::crazy::enjoy:

"PLA has no tactics"
As if you're an insider. As I said previously, nobody knows a thing about the PLA. They have none of their information public. I'll say it again, if the are so bad and stuff, just attack.

"PLA has no tactics"
As if you're an insider. As I said previously, nobody knows a thing about the PLA. They have none of their information public. I'll say it again, if the are so bad and stuff, just attack.

One thing is very evident, PLA did not plan to stay/guard LAC during winter. Same drama used to happen every year. During summer, intrude into India and retrace bit during winter. This time Indian reaction was different. PLA forced to take defensive position, guarding LAC. Indian troops even occupied Kailash ranges.

It works in Indian favor, longer PLA guards LAC.

That is just one example. Every time USN in south china sea, China just moans and protest. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
So what can it do destroy US carrier in SCS and will start WW-3, China is not stupid like you guys :crazy: :crazy: :hitwall::hitwall:
One thing is very evident, PLA did not plan to stay/guard LAC during winter. Same drama used to happen every year. During summer, intrude into India and retrace bit during winter. This time Indian reaction was different. PLA forced to take defensive position, guarding LAC. Indian troops even occupied Kailash ranges.

And they no plan/ strategies/logistic for winter months, and your own news paper said they captured 1000 km your land and they are still there, and Kailash range is not worth for them, that's why they wont react, why you're so stupid???

Yeah but this time they captured 1000 square kilometers of territory permanently. Meanwhile, India conducts a PR stunt to capture a couple of hills on their side while losing the most strategically valuable hills like Black Top and Helmet.
That is just one example. Every time USN in south china sea, China just moans and protest. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Unfortunately India is basically an ant compared to the juggernaut that is the US. China can afford to do much worse things to India than versus the US ... do you really think the US would let China get away with for example sinking a patrol boat and killing dozens of US servicemen? I didn't think so. But with India, China not only got away with butchering 60 soldiers in peacetime but also gained 1000 square kilometers of Indian territory, all for the cost of some Chinese apps which were hardly making money in India anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom