What's new

Ex IAF Chief says skirmishes in Ladakh, not ruled out

You mock sentence structure, grammar, and typos of others...

"I understand that you're offended because of my original attack on B.S.Dhanoa was correct and based accurately on his reported statement."
You illiterate imbecile. Carry on making an idiot of yourself with this call centre Hinglish.

PLA is hiding the casualty otherwise it will discourage the recruitment. 1 child policy may be the one of the reason.

bloody hell B.S Dhanoa again. enjoy your retirement man. trying to stay in the limelight wont improve your image much.

PLA is struck at LAC, they can't withdraw or move forward. Longer they stay, more weaker they look to the world.
Yeah 1 Indian soldier killed 40,000 PLA soldiers in laddakh with bare hands, then you broke you wet dreams

Have you seen, China is providing quick drying diapers to troops at LAC?

Last edited:
PLA is struck at LAC, they can't withdraw or move forward. Longer they stay, more weaker they look to the world.

Have you seen, China is providing quick drying diapers to troops at LAC?

Yeah but these are not for because of you but because of weather, are you have retarded brain??? :crazy: :crazy: :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Threw 150 armed soldiers versus 20 unarmed ones ( and still got 60 of themselves killed).
I hate to judge a person but a person who believed in this has proven your worth, especially on iq front.

Yeah but these are not for because of you but because of weather, are you have retarded brain??? :crazy: :crazy: :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
The soruce is eurasian, PLA is updating it's solider personal equipment under the programm “1224”.
everything from plate carrier, commuication equips to rifile,squad weapon, heavy machine gun..etc.

Looks like your false flagger and from kungflu land. Do you know urdu?
looks like you have no brain, and US army also developing advance underwear for extreme weather, so you they developing these garments because they are also afraid of you, and i am not false flagger or troll like you, kuch demag istamal karo bhai apna keun us ko bekar rekh ke chora hua hai tum ne apne sur pe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom