What's new

Ex-Con PM Gilani should quit

When I have children I'm going to teach them the values of lying, cheating, stealing and bribing so that they can become successful and responsible citizens.

When I have children I'm going to teach them the values of lying, cheating, stealing and bribing so that they can become successful and responsible citizens.

Thats the sure shot way to become PM and President.

The way Gilani was smiling, and roses were being showered on him, and a jubilant atmosphere was there, jaisay khotay ka bacha kashmir fatah kar kay aya ho.

Now, what was the need of showering petals on him? kaira said that this is a source of pride for Gilani. Being a convict is a source of pride, then we have some very proud people sitting in Adiala jail.

Even though he served his "sentence" Gilani can still be impeached by the National Assembly, is that not so?

Even though he served his "sentence" Gilani can still be impeached by the National Assembly, is that not so?

As I understand it, the PM will appeal this judgment.

But when the detailed judgment comes, the matter will go to the Speaker Assembly, and she is bound to take action within 30 days, and then she will refer the matter to CHief election commission, who will then have the decision to make the PM ineligible.

Although, he is ineligible, and should resign.

Cutting the long story short, unfortunately i can see yet another army takeover like it or not.

I doubt this whole thing will make much of a difference.
Zardari is the main mafia out there. He will bring yet another Gilani...
The supreme court should work day and night to kick this son of **** out.

Okay, so this is confusing.

What does the decision by SC mean? They haven't sentenced the PM to jail, so ??????????????

Like what happens next?

Okay, so this is confusing.

What does the decision by SC mean? They haven't sentenced the PM to jail, so ??????????????

Like what happens next?
They have sentenced the PM, and he walked out the supreme court a free man, but a convicted one.

He has completed his sentence.

Did you hear the nonsense of the Minister of Law? He says the court accused Gilani of flouting the court then says Gilani didn't ridicule the court.
How is flouting the court not ridiculing it?

Nothing will happen. They are shameless and have no moral values. I don't think so that he will be resigning by himself and I don't expect parliament doing anything like this.

Back
Top Bottom