What's new

Ex-Con PM Gilani should quit

01_09.gif

Am I the only one or did anyone else tried to double check PM hands :P BTW I think in this picture Latif Khosa is up to something :D

Cromwell’s words to the Long Parliament apply with equal force to Pakistan’s stricken prime minister. When he heard a couple of speeches Cromwell got tired and said, “You have sat too long for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!”

this must be the 1st case in the history of the world where a head of the state served a Prison sentence while in office and rejoined office after completion of sentence?? :woot:

The lady on Gilani's left in the spects - wasn't she the one who was asked to go, and there was major tears and all on national TV? She always seems to be in the news and limelight ....

The lady on Gilani's left in the spects - wasn't she the one who was asked to go, and there was major tears and all on national TV? She always seems to be in the news and limelight ....

She is our very own 'Daaacter' Firdous Ashiq Awan, the minister for God knows what!

We have a cabinet of 97 ministers, beat that Indians! :D Now you know why our economy is in shambles. *sigh*

We have a minister for Weather Change for gods sake, and a minister for capital development!!!,,,CDA Chairman kiya jhak marta hai!!

PM has said today that the Speaker is the biggest authority and no one else has the right to discharge him. Only the speaker can make him ineligible. Gilani sahib, phir adaltain khatm hi na kardain??

Gilani is playing a very clever move here though. Now everybody knows that she will do jack, and then the CEC will come in, and the judiciary will be again violated. Chadhary Nisar should just stand up when Gilani comes, and say madam speaker, we have a convict heading the NA, and then start whatever he wants to do.

BTW, isn't it ironic that the Islamic Republic of pakistan, which has a clause in the Objectives resolution and constitution that all laws should be in accordance with Islam, grants immunity to the president and PM, even though Islam says that everyone in equal. Either get this off the constitution, or get the Islamic Republic off.

She is our very own 'Daaacter' Firdous Ashiq Awan, the minister for God knows what!

We have a cabinet of 97 ministers, beat that Indians! :D Now you know why our economy is in shambles. *sigh*

The "Woman Whale" was the info minister, she has since been replaced by the former info minister Qamar Zaman Qaira.
Looking at her laughing gear, the hands are still very much in the cookie jar.

The conviction is important even if no punishment is dealt.
PTI can use this as a propaganda coup.
"The leader of PPP is a convicted felon" etc etc.

our jahil qaum will vote even in bigger numbers for him now, reason "Mard ka Bacha hay"

In another words PM wanted to be Sayasi Shaheed but the court did not agree to that and rather declared him a criminal and left the judgement in the hands of Speaker of the National Assembly

In another words PM wanted to be Sayasi Shaheed but the court did not agree to that and rather declared him a criminal and left the judgement in the hands of Speaker of the National Assembly

Sure! This will be remembered as an 'epic' judgement in Pak Political history.

Just imagine even the cunning Zardari bambozled and still figuring out how to go on the political offensive as usual. All his mischivious minds conjurs up only to show support for his PM...literally nothing else, other PPP cohorts still searching ways to gets maximum political point scoring out of this decision, even a suitable political slogan i.e. "Ya Allah Ya Rasool....Benazir Beqasoor" but alas they only ending up to a bigger hole the more they tries to dig..!!

This is all hocus-pocus , SC could've passed the same judgement a month ago , SC makes decisions based on the direction winds are blowing !! but then this happens all over the world in a more controlled way , ours is more loosy goosy , all we should care is :

1. Are we living in a safe environemnt
2. Is govt honestly spending our money
3. Is the over all Governance adequate

If this can be done by

Army
Dictator
Democratically elected Govt
Me :-)

I frankly do not give a HOT DAMN

and this kind of musical chairs , history is full of it

This is all hocus-pocus , SC could've passed the same judgement a month ago

It is unethical to pass a judgement before listening to the convict. He was supposed to give a fair chance to prove himself right.

Cromwell’s words to the Long Parliament apply with equal force to Pakistan’s stricken prime minister. When he heard a couple of speeches Cromwell got tired and said, “You have sat too long for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!”

luckily British learned, and never gave those military goons another chance !! in our case I m not so sure if these goons are "less goons" than the military goons or "more goons" than the military goons... God help us from "more goons" at any given day !!

give respect she might be our new premier !! :angel: (I hated when I typed this)

Back
Top Bottom