What's new

Ex-Con PM Gilani should quit

They have sentenced the PM, and he walked out the supreme court a free man, but a convicted one.

He has completed his sentence.

What the hell? What was the point of giving the sentence then?

This guy should be jailed!

And in couple of seconds we saw how much PPP and it's supporters respect courts and its decisions :) when i first heard the decision i was like WTF but when i thought about it i was like PM GOT OWNED ... think about it, he is not only accused but he has also served his sentence (punishment) an appeal is made before the punishment not after, i am not a law student so an input from a lawyer would be appreciated in this thread.

Todays joke of the day!
Prime Minister has not been tried for criminal or judicial contempt - He has been tried for civil contempt: Aitzaz Ahsan(former driver of chowdry insaaf)
A recored sentence, 30 seconds!
What if next ppp primeminster, do the same!
The sentence would be 60 seconds?
Its time to go! For zardari mafia, justice mafia, nawaz mafia, & all others, who supported & helped them?in anywayS , at anytime !
Let the revolution, begains in this gotham country?

Cutting the long story short, unfortunately i can see yet another army takeover like it or not.
I hate the army when it interferes in politics.

Army blocks this $tinking pond from flushing when it takes over. Let there be elections, we need to flush out this $tinking and fetid pond. Without that, Pakistan will never stabilize and prosper.

@airmarshal- all blame rests on the politicos - when their intentions were dishonest - i.e. when they appointed people out of turn with the expectation that the guy would permit them to rob left and right, if not actually support them - they got what they deserved - a coup - this is true for ALL the martial laws Ayub was introduced by his "benefactor' to politics - his military record is strongly suspect; yahya much the same; zia was promoted out of turn superseding 6 (or was it 7) seniors all becuase Mr B thought he would be servile and finally Mr S chose Mushy boy because of same expectations -in fact I think I read somewhere that he mentioned in his ghostwritten 'book" that when he looked at his service file he was surprised that he got the job!

in british tradition the top post is given to one of three senior most generals. india has followed this pretty much and except for the Gen Kaul episode, they have been ok.

even in pakistan, when they followed this rule (incidentally this happened when the politicos were at loggerheads with each other!), the things were ok - witness - Gens Kakar, Karamat etc.

so one needs to be honest about things. yes the coup generals did wrong but they were given this opportunity by the politicos - why blame them (the generals)? why should you expect them to be saints when the ones appointing them are devils who appointed them in the first place BECAUSE they hoped that they (the generals) would be dishonest i.e. would permit the politiocs to continue their shenanigans...

I hate the army when it interferes in politics.

Army blocks this $tinking pond from flushing when it takes over. Let there be elections, we need to flush out this $tinking and fetid pond. Without that, Pakistan will never stabilize and prosper.

Meray bhai honestly i dont see elections in the near future, govt is not taking care of SC ruling, what next ? SC can call army to implement SC's orders its as simple as that cuz both nawaz shariff and imran khan are in no mood to send this govt home, for me both r scared politicians so far.

Jafar Uz Bengal Mir Uz Dakan
Nang-e-Qaum, Nang-e-Watan, Nang-e-Deen

we can add Gilani to it now ,

the son of gun has no self respect......

even we petty people resign from our jobs if our dignity is challenged....

What an asshole... Now say goodbye to Pakistan with Zardari's drunkard son going to be PM.

Jafar Uz Bengal Mir Uz Dakan
Nang-e-Qaum, Nang-e-Watan, Nang-e-Deen

we can add Gilani to it now ,

the son of gun has no self respect......

even we petty people resign from our jobs if our dignity is challenged....

With all due respect, sir we all belong to respected families, in gilani's case both father and son is facing courts on serious charges.

01_09.gif

1330.gif

Back
Top Bottom