What's new

Ex-Con PM Gilani should quit

why are you so MQM centric???

in times of difficulty the real face of men & their allegiences are revealed! clearly PML N and all other MAJOR parties urged the PM to step down except ONE! CHOR ka dost CHOR hi hota hai!

4-26-2012_104883_1.gif

So, is Zardari ready to be a political martyr just like his wife? Who else are they going to kill to get the sympathies of their voters in the coming elections? Gilani and Rehman Malik are alternative choices though.

The man got sentenced for 30 seconds. What a brilliant punishment. I sometimes really wonder what will happen to this country with people such as these ruling.

Frankly Musharraf's greatest mistake was the NRO. He should never have forgiven cases of these people. Now we have a corrupt leadership who the courts simply cannot charge for their corruption. Every institution from railways, steel mills, PIA, cement mills.

We made a huge mistake by letting these people back. Now our growth rate which was once around 5% is around 2% which is not even capable of maintaining the amount of jobs we have in the country let alone create new jobs.

There is nothing good about this government.

The man got sentenced for 30 seconds. What a brilliant punishment. I sometimes really wonder what will happen to this country with people such as these ruling.

Frankly Musharraf's greatest mistake was the NRO. He should never have forgiven cases of these people. Now we have a corrupt leadership who the courts simply cannot charge for their corruption. Every institution from railways, steel mills, PIA, cement mills.

We made a huge mistake by letting these people back. Now our growth rate which was once around 5% is around 2% which is not even capable of maintaining the amount of jobs we have in the country let alone create new jobs.

There is nothing good about this government.

Pakistan is still suffering from the aftermath of his actions, which started even before he commenced his dictatorship.
Sadly, some Pakistanis still support him and believe that he was a great individual.

I don't understand people on this forum what did they want the Court to do fire him? that would have made him political shaeed! it is better to disqualify him rather than get him to step down and then as usual PPP will play the victim card!

I don't understand people on this forum what did they want the Court to do fire him? that would have made him political shaeed! it is better to disqualify him rather than get him to step down and then as usual PPP will play the victim card!

They are going to loot the country as much as possible one way or another. Who cares about this political shaheed bs. If we carry on like this, it's only going to encourage these crooks, as they are going to think the masses are truly fools.

PPP knows it's days are numbered and looting as much possible. They won't be back for a decade or so, but they'll be back. That's why they are setting the conditions for themselves right now.

Personally I think we should have hung him, to send a clear message.

Sirif ek pansi, aur yeh saray buzdil bhag jatay mulak sey.

People every one was angry at the 30 sec sentence, but you have to look at the broader picture. Jail or no jail our main aim was is and will be getting rid of these corrupt clowns. If he had gone to jail, then we would have had another shaheed in the long line of shuhadaaz, the fake ones. He during this whole issue made the saraiki suba deal so big that PPP would have or could have made a pt that he was sentenced because he was fighting for the rights of saraikistan. That with in its self could have created havoc in many parts. then all the jiala jahils would have come on the streets and Allah knows what would have happened. Now atleast they dont have all of the things to play with. In fact they now have to save their own behinds to get something out of the next election.

Back
Top Bottom