What's new

'Every brick will be countered with a stone,' PM Imran warns Modi against action in AJK

Oh, please. I'm old enough to sense the sarcasm in your post. Don't try to act smart with me, spare me the bull ****, Mr. Hussain Haqqani (of PDF, of course).:D

Just as PMIK took action on Feb 27, he was also wise enough to release the Indian pilot quickly. With this episode, there is every reason to expect PMIK to take wise decisions without any rash steps. I am quite sure there is no sarcasm in any of that.

Don"t be sorry.. Laugh as much as you want.. in fact laugh more in real life then pasting the emoticons.. Laughing eases pressure on the brain and maintains good blood circulation...

Cheers

You are unable to provide any proof of your achievements on 27th Feb with PROOF so you run back and resort to the old tactics of mocking others to divert attention. Well, it isn't working. Try again kiddo

Jung nahi hogi !
India will not attack. Why ?
If you are following the events carefully, you will understand why India will not attack.
Pakistan will also not take preemptive actions.
So, Jung nahi hogi !

People also missing that IK has confirmed that no Muslim leader is willing to take up this issue.

He said Muslim people's heart beat for Kashmiris but rather sadly its different story with Muslim leaders due to their own "majbooris"

Ie we stand alone. We should revoke all pacts with GCCC where we guarantee any security.

Tmhara leader hoga Nawaz and Zaradari

Speech dene se Kashmir miljayega?
I agree with you I meet with arabs ever day here in spain I try to convince them just help the Kashmiris morally. They don’t need your money and weapons. They just need your support on United nation and diplomatically.. some of them promise me and some of them don’t have any idea..I hope world will awak up before it’s to late this is what ik said today.. I know ik he always try to convince his opponents verbally then he use stick in last resort.. ik is heading towards last method. First he is convincing people of world.. he is building the base very smartly.. I know next move will be very dangerous and world will take its effect for centuries.. ik is leader who is history maker.. we have to work on every method. Question to you.. should Pakistan attack on India?anwer.... he will attack India when things will be ready. This will happen soon or latter under ik leadership.. but it will be retaliation and convert to full scale war., which will hurt every capital in the world.. because In subcontinent holds 30 percent of world population.. I need your answer

War have to be at our choosing and in our time and when we are ready no two ways about it and no half baked measures, unless we are attacked then we have got no other choice to fight for our homeland.

Brothers I want an answer for something and its bugging me and want to see what's in the enemy mind.
Why Indian Hindu's all of a sudden start thinking like they are superior to us.
They have got no proud history of any conquests other then to accumulate wealth and live in the slumps of Indian poverty. Over centuries they have been ruled by others notably by Muslims. Apart from the last decade when they have become bit more economically stable, got nothing to show for. The only trophy on the world stage they have gained so far is to attack and kill their minorities by mob ruled. You can see in every video when they corner any Muslim to lynch, they are usually in dozens to attack a single unarmed Muslim to be lynched not if in hundreds where is the bravery. They only show you their colours when they are greater in numbers like a mob rule.Even now they are trying to bully a much much smaller country in every shape or form where is the bravery to be proud of. Why can't they take punga with China and lets see what state and level of super power they have become if they think they are one.
Even in 65 and Kargil we initiated the conflicts and & 71 we didn't had the choice other then to attack as things have gone beyond certain limits. Now here we are the last Feb they came for a surgical strike what they got back is a different matter why this abnormal behaviour lol ????

Situation is developing, PM IK was very thundering in the AJK Parliament
stating that we will give a very strong response to the intelligence received information about a bigger attack than previous by India, if it happens.
* He hinted about AJK attack by india very soon.
* Also said, Muslims don't start war, but for independence, they can do anything

so if india dont attack AJK....and consolidates IOK....
we will be sitting on our arse? till they cross azad kashmir--

only cowards threathns.......

I agree with you I meet with arabs ever day here in spain I try to convince them just help the Kashmiris morally. They don’t need your money and weapons. They just need your support on United nation and diplomatically.. some of them promise me and some of them don’t have any idea..I hope world will awak up before it’s to late this is what ik said today.. I know ik he always try to convince his opponents verbally then he use stick in last resort.. ik is heading towards last method. First he is convincing people of world.. he is building the base very smartly.. I know next move will be very dangerous and world will take its effect for centuries.. ik is leader who is history maker.. we have to work on every method. Question to you.. should Pakistan attack on India?anwer.... he will attack India when things will be ready. This will happen soon or latter under ik leadership.. but it will be retaliation and convert to full scale war., which will hurt every capital in the world.. because In subcontinent holds 30 percent of world population.. I need your answer

the morocains that u meet in spainare not arabs.. just because they speak arabic- they arnt arabs-- but africians slaves like like other north afrcians countries.

The best defense is offense and preempting in this situation makes sense
Good point but be prepared on all fronts. War will nit be limited to Kashmir sector.
Make sure we are ready in Punjab and sindh as well. The enemy has numbers and can stretch us. They also have greater firepower at their disposal but they also have weaknesses such as lack of professionalism
If the war goes well I want priyanka Chopra of my lap saying jai pakistan .

Don"t be sorry.. Laugh as much as you want.. in fact laugh more in real life then pasting the emoticons.. Laughing eases pressure on the brain and maintains good blood circulation...

Cheers
For a single cell brain it maybe an overload

PM Khan with his confused PTI Government along with the sleeping military need to concentrate on liberating Indian Occupied Kashmir instead of trying to shift the combat zone to Azad Kashmir.
And what have you done for Pakistan other than waffle. He won the world cup and now is a PM.
In the meantime you are talking big.

so if india dont attack AJK....and consolidates IOK....
we will be sitting on our arse? till they cross azad kashmir--

only cowards threathns.......

the morocains that u meet in spainare not arabs.. just because they speak arabic- they arnt arabs-- but africians slaves like like other north afrcians countries.
I have Clients from Kuwait Saudia Qatar and Egypt.. you don’t have idea..moros are Africans. I used word arabs...

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan clearly states that we have. Very Strong Military Intelligence of Indian attack on AJK, this time we will give a stone in answer to a pebble

COAS gave Pro IK statement right after

As predicted, due to lack of any military action by Pakistan. Now the desperate jackass-BJP will stage a false-flag followed by a massive military strike against Pakistan's Azad Jammu-Kashmir. It is imperative that Pakistan has a measured military response, being in total control of the situation. In other words, Pakistan positions itself whereby it engages and disengages the bastard-BJP, at it's will.

The important thing to execute is evidence, which will be brought forward before the ICCJ (International Criminal-Court of Justice), the UNSC (United Nations Security Council), the OIC (Organization of Islamic Countries), and the SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organization). This would require Pakistan Military, Intelligence, Loyal Media Networks, Government of Pakistan and it's Foreign Office to go on a full spectrum dominance in exposing the bastard-BJP run military aggression, orchestrated false-flag and the brutal persecution of the people of Kashmir.

Pakistanis can help, by intensifying the exposure of bastard-BJP's crimes, legitimately, professionally and executed in a ripple effect, cascading down the world wide web like an avalanche. This is where Pakistanis as citizens must step up and organized for the fight of our lives and the landscape to conquer, "Information Warfare."

If India wants to invade then it shall be the start of Ghazwa-E-Hind. Al-Khalid Tanks rolling in Srinigar in November Insha Allah.

Now the desperate jackass-BJP will stage a false-flag followed by a massive military strike against Pakistan's Azad Jammu-Kashmir.

And just how do you know such important war plans of the enemy?

Back
Top Bottom