What's new

'Every brick will be countered with a stone,' PM Imran warns Modi against action in AJK

Do you oppose the COAS statement in same way ?
Tmhare dushman ko to moqa milraha hai consolidate hone ka. Kiya intelligence reports nahi thi ke section 370 revoke hone wala hai. India ka har member yehi bolraha tha yahan aur hamare agencies ko maloom hi nai tha..aisa possible hosakta hai

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry 27 Feb makes me laugh ...

Don"t be sorry.. Laugh as much as you want.. in fact laugh more in real life then pasting the emoticons.. Laughing eases pressure on the brain and maintains good blood circulation...

Cheers

If such are the nefarious designs of India, then why is Pakistan not preempting .. take the war to their land before it comes to Pakistan

Tmhare dushman ko to moqa milraha hai consolidate hone ka. Kiya intelligence reports nahi thi ke section 370 revoke hone wala hai. India ka har member yehi bolraha tha yahan aur hamare agencies ko maloom hi nai tha..aisa possible hosakta hai

I can understand you better dear.
Lets say, even they knew it, what should they've done according to you ?

I can understand you better dear.
Lets say, even they knew it, what should they've done according to you ?
To jab us waqt na karsake to ab kiya karenge? Aur abhi tak kuch ni kiya to agey jakar bhi kuch ni hosakta. It is win win situation for India now

If such are the nefarious designs of India, then why is Pakistan not preempting .. take the war to their land before it comes to Pakistan

Islam denies starting a war (agression) but supports defence

To jab us waqt na karsake to ab kiya karenge? Aur abhi tak kuch ni kiya to agey jakar bhi kuch ni hosakta. It is win win situation for India now

i did'nt get my answer since. please answer this first
Lets say, even they knew it, what
should they've done according to
you ?

Baat sun. Dekh bhai yeh jo bolrahe hain hum yeh kardenge wo kardenge. Karna hota to kabka karchuke hote

Mere bhai jb Uncle Nawaz ke papa Zia ul Haq ko China ne offer kia tha ke sara Kashmir le lo hm tumhein support krein ge war mein tb Unhon ne Chinese Ambassador ko dant ke ghar bhej dia tha.

Uncle Nawaz or Zardari ne India ke khilaaf kia kia aj tk ?

His moodi ko ro rhe ho uss ko Nawaz ne hi bine Wiza apne ghar bulaya tha shaadi pe.
America ja ke Kashmir issue wali parchi gum ho jati thi mian saab ki !
Iss government ko kya rote ho ?

COAS, CAS, CNS, Joint chief, Dg Isi, PM, defence minister, 1000's of high rank military personnel !!!!
Do you think they're all dumb and deaf to think upon a decision ?

Our age equals their military experience !
Can you decide better than them ?
if yes then, you should have better given an ISSB through PMA to become a COAS today and decide the best for Pakistan.

Nah, in this case, this person has 'selective memory'. He is always ready to defend USA and india, and always ready to make fun of Pakistan.

There is nothing funny in saying that PMIK will respond in the best manner possible to serve Pakistan's national interests.

Back
Top Bottom