What's new

'Every brick will be countered with a stone,' PM Imran warns Modi against action in AJK

which will hurt every capital in the world.. because In subcontinent holds 30 percent of world population..
And a lot of international investment will soon turn to ashes in India the way things are going.
As predicted, due to lack of any military action by Pakistan. Now the desperate jackass-BJP will stage a false-flag followed by a massive military strike against Pakistan's Azad Jammu-Kashmir. It is imperative that Pakistan has a measured military response, being in total control of the situation. In other words, Pakistan positions itself whereby it engages and disengages the bastard-BJP, at it's will.

The important thing to execute is evidence, which will be brought forward before the ICCJ (International Criminal-Court of Justice), the UNSC (United Nations Security Council), the OIC (Organization of Islamic Countries), and the SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organization). This would require Pakistan Military, Intelligence, Loyal Media Networks, Government of Pakistan and it's Foreign Office to go on a full spectrum dominance in exposing the bastard-BJP run military aggression, orchestrated false-flag and the brutal persecution of the people of Kashmir.

Pakistanis can help, by intensifying the exposure of bastard-BJP's crimes, legitimately, professionally and executed in a ripple effect, cascading down the world wide web like an avalanche. This is where Pakistanis as citizens must step up and organized for the fight of our lives and the landscape to conquer, "Information Warfare."

Majority of people buy into perception than reality.

I haven't heard the speech of PM, but based on what I read here:
Our govt (as usual) will only respond if Indian army crosses Loc.---- means, we aren't bothered what's being done to our Kashmiri brothers & sisters in iok.---- if we have very strong intelligence of Indian attack, what are we waiting for?

Our PM is misinformed that Muslims don't start war, there are circumstances where Muslims can start war:

Quran 4:75
And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?"

world cup koo 2nd hand shop per beech kar samossay kah loo......

syrians and yemeni,s are the only arabs i know...........who are the other monkey,s?
you know I am reading your posts.
just one question

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR PAKISTAN OTHER THAN TALK BAD ABOUT IT

I haven't heard the speech of PM, but based on what I read here:
Our govt (as usual) will only respond if Indian army crosses Loc.---- means, we aren't bothered what's being done to our Kashmiri brothers & sisters in iok.---- if we have very strong intelligence of Indian attack, what are we waiting for?

Our PM is misinformed that Muslims don't start war, there are circumstances where Muslims can start war:

Quran 4:75
And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah and [for] the oppressed among men, women, and children who say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city of oppressive people and appoint for us from Yourself a protector and appoint for us from Yourself a helper?"

You're missing the speech time of IK ! i thimk so.

He also said, "Islam does not allow aggression, it allows defense, BUT the matter here is human right violation and Independence demand for Muslims"

I hope you better understand the line from word "BUT"

India should do something new instead of false flag attack on its own soldiers then attack on Pk . Its boring and india will no more gain symlathy from international masters.

Did PM IK say, " its about time to teach India a lesson" ??? i am seeing snap shots of this quote on this pictures? what does it mean ?

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan clearly states that we have. Very Strong Military Intelligence of Indian attack on AJK, this time we will give a stone in answer to a pebble

COAS gave Pro IK statement right after

Govt is preparing to fight on all fronts. If UNSC failed then ............. the last option.

Last edited:
Govt is preparing to fight on all fronts. If UNSC failed then ............. the lost option.

xdQPwzp.jpg

I think differently they have no intention to attack..that is the whole point...they want to create the situation that Pakistan Attacks so they can blame aggression.

Pakistan Requires casus belli (an act or situation that provokes or justifies a war.)
Why don't we plant false flags?

Back
Top Bottom