What's new

European officials end Nato meeting by singing the song "We Are The World"

Original idea gotta admit but meeh, we are the world. :D

Understand what? :D

you are a turkish immigrant in a country where you cant even live your confession as a muslim freely.

Do you even believe in god, my son?

Did you catch the line "I'm not senseiher @senheiser and @MarkusS fell in love with each other,married and went to vegas " /? :omghaha: lol
And Lord tryrannus is born.

3a0.jpg

you are a turkish immigrant in a country where you cant even live your confession as a muslim freely.
Naah im born here and have double citizenship, never had problem to practice my religion.

Do you even believe in god, my son?

@xenon54

What do you understand with practising your religion?

Did kemal ataturk even left you any religion to practise?

lol

nato planes love to crash knowadays.

you are decimating your clown alliance every day.

russia is a real military. you can´t threaten us, with empty words.

USA has not even enough fuel to keep their airforce flying for more then 24 hours.

nato planes love to crash knowadays.

you are decimating your clown alliance every day.

russia is a real military. you can´t threaten us, with empty words.

USA has not even enough fuel to keep their airforce flying for more then 24 hours.

Do not underestimate the yankee pighorse.They've defeated you once in the Cold War.

they defeated saddam hussein. you are maybe mixing up things, like you always do.

you live in a fantasy world, where yankee flying pig will come and rescue you from russian boot.

lmao

they defeated saddam hussein. you are maybe mixing up things, like you always do.

you live in a fantasy world, where yankee flying pig will come and rescue you from russian boot.

lmao

The Soviet paradise a.k.a people quing in line for bread,fell apart.Now even the Ukrainian brothers got rebellious and having camp fires with Russians as marshmellows (see Odessa recently)-it's a brave new world comrade.

Back
Top Bottom