What's new

European officials end Nato meeting by singing the song "We Are The World"

india and china merging together. they are building up a second center of power. but all that insignificant canon fodder insects do, is riding yankee pig like a pig is a horse. but yankee is a pig not a horse. and will never be a horse. who can bring you were you want to be.

nato is a hoax to lure idiots like the ones in the video into WW3 as canon fodder for USA interests.

you understand?

Russia is preparing hard for WW3. All production, policies and economy is shifting towards securing Russian interests in the world.

Don´t you notice the increasing demonic agenda of the secret power behind the western puppets?

i feel pitty for you. you will not survive. Russian armed forces saw how nato backed nazi junta killed Russian civilians, Russian troops will show no mercy with their enemies. This is the endtimes.

^^ Visualization of above.

bear2.jpg

:D

This is classical way of irritating.

While you enjoy yourself. Illuminati kills my people in eastern ukraine. you fools.

india and china merging together. they are building up a second center of power. but all that insignificant canon fodder insects do, is riding yankee pig like a pig is a horse. but yankee is a pig not a horse. and will never be a horse. who can bring you were you want to be.

nato is a hoax to lure idiots like the ones in the video into WW3 as canon fodder for USA interests.

you understand?

Russia is preparing hard for WW3. All production, policies and economy is shifting towards securing Russian interests in the world.

Don´t you notice the increasing demonic agenda of the secret power behind the western puppets?

i feel pitty for you. you will not survive. Russian armed forces saw how nato backed nazi junta killed Russian civilians, Russian troops will show no mercy with their enemies. This is the endtimes.
My friend Turks are allied with Illuminati bcZ they possess some High tech Alien Tech recovered from discovered Göbekli Tepe which resulted in F 35

I love it how he bashes a country,members from a "rival" country try to cozy up to him only to have their own countries/persons bashed shortly.Hilarious.:lol:

Exactly 1st time I have met a Russian who doesnt likes us & the chinese

Says the 'russian' guy living in Gemany. Why don't you leave that country that is is a US's puppet ?
C'mon Senheiser,we all know that it is you lel.

He's not ,to smart to be senheiser.He's not even Russian,he doesn't care about Russia,he's just trolling the forum.In a funny way,i laughed all day.

Exactly 1st time I have met a Russian who doesnt likes us & the chinese

most of my comrades think you will help them to obliterate the yankee pig. but i know you guys better. you will join the yankee pig sooner or later and attack Russia.

you understand?

:omghaha:

let's divide the earth in two halves.. one will be placed near saturn which will be called as NATO. And they can be the world.

a shame. i cant watch your idiotic comments, like you are all puppets of a hidden power which tries to hide behind a curtain of fake humor and irritating comments.

But i am a soviet, nothing irritates me.

do you understand this?

Back
Top Bottom