What's new

European officials end Nato meeting by singing the song "We Are The World"

Those movies are meant to show how resiliant they are and instill patriotic feelings in their ethnical diverse population.And they buy it,i'm afraid.Call me an optimist but i see the duchy of Muscovy as the new reduced Russia by 2030.Kabaeva will be be the duchess.

nonsense. american get killed from their own police todays. they will see russians as liberators

Last edited:
Lol, somebody needs to take this guy to mental hospital before he officially loses.

"Army of Lord Jesus" ...lmao.

On your best days, you don't sound much dissimilar to him. Just from another angle.

they fear the russian bear.
Everybody wave hello to LordTyrannus
Taking a break from issues such as the war in Ukraine and instability in the Middle East, Nato and other officials accepted an invitation by a Turkish band to sing a "last song for peace" at a dinner Wednesday hosted by Turkey as the alliance's foreign ministers met near the Mediterranean city of Antalya.
Not sure if this is a con artist plot by Turkey...:secret:

wow look how smart that bear is.

he makes such gestures to take the chips, cookies and food from those dumb westerners.

later they drive away hungry and the bear has all their food.

whahahaha

NATO may be the strongest military alliance in the history of the world.

Among many accomplishments over the course of its 66-year history, the alliance protected Europe from Soviet expansion during the Cold War, intervened to stop ethnic cleansing in Kosovo, and provided air support for the rebels who overthrew Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi.

And now it's responsible for what may be one of the most frivolous moments in the history of recent geopolitics.

On May 14, during a meeting of NATO foreign ministers in Antalya, Turkey, a number of high-profile attendees somehow got roped into singing "We Are The World," the 1985 Michael Jackson and Lionel Ritchie-penned charity single written to raise money for famine relief in Ethiopia.

"We Are The World" is one of pop music's most iconic, most infamous, and perhaps most-bitingly parodied works of unadulterated schlock.

At the time, it must have seemed like a stirring appeal to the world's conscience — the single sold over 4 million copies within a month of its release. Today, it's a relic of an outmoded and paternalistic way of thinking that assumes individual awareness and charity can't help but improve nebulous problems like "famine in Africa" — issues with political and social dimensions that emotional outsider-driven appeals like "We Are The World" glossed over almost by their very nature.

nonsense. american get killed from their own police todays. they will see russians as liberators

United States work to keep its allies secure but the problem is mostly comes from its allies who wantedly try to show thier importance.

Turkey is the second largest member of NATO.

yes turkey has a large military, but most of their soldiers are poorly equipped and poorly trained conscripts. also their military hardware is mostly from old outdated nato stocks.

just look at their still active platforms.

M48, M60
F4 Phantom
DDR NVA helmets and gear
u209 from germany
perry class from retired USN stocks.

LMAO

url

There must be something in the water, it needs protection.
Indeed my friend. :agree:

In holidays (in Antalya) my Turkish friends who are living in the Europe says..."These Europeans are actually cold people in their homeland, they don't smile much, they are serious all the time, etc... But when they come to holiday in Turkey... we don't know if it is the Sun, the beach, the Turkish hospitality, the food or the water.... they became very friendly, warm, fun people".... :meeting:

P.S: I have been in Russia, saw how they live in Russia... especially Russians change extremely in Turkey.

murica is full of fear, that they even make movies how they get conquered from foreign troops.

and their weapons are mostly half automatic american crap.

no comparison to high quality russian fully automatic infantry rifles.

Shooting in semi-auto allows you better accuracy in follow up shots over distances. Although you are right that most gun owners in US have semi-automatic weapons. I don't know what percentage have automatic weapons but its definitely less as they require more paperwork and process to obtain.

M48, M60
F4 Phantom
DDR NVA helmets and gear
u209 from germany
perry class from retired USN stocks.
Yeap all heavily upgraded and soon to be retired....

And those helmets are not Steel relics but composite.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom