What's new

Europe to India abandoned America at the hands of Russia

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Everyone from UK to Germany to France to India to China has all but abandoned USA to the mercy of Valdimir Putin. The sole super power of the world is in total disarray.

Only one country can revive American fortunes in Asia, Central Asia and Middle East = Pakistan.

Should Pakistan support USA or not ?

Last edited:
Everyone from UK to Germany to France to India to China has all but abandoned USA to the mercy of Valdimir Putin. The sole super power of the world is in total disarray.

Only one country can revive American fortunes in Asia, Central Asia and Middle East = Pakistan.

Pakistan is better off to maintain its Alliance with China.

Also, Pakistan needs to improve its relations with Russia.

Pakistan should maintain its relations with all big powers i.e US, Russia, China, E.U(Great Britain, France, Germany), etc.

Current challenge for Pakistan is to revive it's economy which is extremely weak and for this it had to maintain relations with all these big countries.

America is the greatest country, greatest democracy, greatest economy there ever was. They have die-hard allies all around the globe that will always bow to American interests! No one can ever compare to them.

I really think its the Democrats problem in America, they have an itch towards war and foreign policy.

Obama is a weak president, and has messed up American Foreign Policies, just as George Bush did it before him.

Pakistan should support Americans at all costs. !!!!

EU exports 170billion $ goods to Russia every year, and most energy and gas depend on Russia, EU will not follow US, and China, even US never think China will follow US to against Russia.

:lol::rofl:

this thread is hilarious, i lost it at mention of Pakistan

Whats so hilarious ?? Stop acting like being a complete troll here.

Anyway, Pakistanis should support US, while Indian gave statement against USA in favor of Russians.

Whats so hilarious ?? Stop acting like being a complete troll here.

Anyway, Pakistanis should support US, while Indian gave statement against USA in favor of Russians.

I found this funny,

Not trolling, you can carry on :)

Very-Cute-Asian-Baby-Laughing-Funny-Caption-Picture.jpg

Love this picture, perfectly describe my situation after reading op.

LoL - yeah rite, who ruled Central Asia, and South Asia during the Soviet Russia, who defeated them.

This thread is as retarded as the OP.
@Oscar could you please close this as its a pointless discussion.

Back
Top Bottom