What's new

Europe to India abandoned America at the hands of Russia

Everyone from UK to Germany to France to India to China has all but abandoned USA to the mercy of Valdimir Putin. The sole super power of the world is in total disarray.

Only one country can revive American fortunes in Asia, Central Asia and Middle East = Pakistan.

Should Pakistan support USA or not ?

Pehle khud ko revive karo. An ICU patient in a coma, cannot help the doctor.

Pehle khud ko revive karo. An ICU patient in a coma, cannot help the doctor.
LoL, it is not that ICU situation where FATA and terrorism is only 5% of Pakistan. Pakistan and its media has tendency to exaggerate transparently Pakistan's problems. SO u donot worry abt.

I give u bigger advice that India should stop poking it nose in others affairs and think and worry about its on wars within India. Ok.

Pakistan should give all out support to US where ever necessary. Period!!!

LoL, it is not that ICU situation where FATA and terrorism is only 5% of Pakistan. Pakistan and its media has tendency to exaggerate transparently Pakistan's problems. SO u donot worry abt.
Pakistan is the verge of getting bankrupt, and the topic is not about India so stop dragging it unecessarily.
What type of help you think Pakistan can provide to America??

Pakistan is the verge of getting bankrupt, and the topic is not about India so stop dragging it unecessarily.
What type of help you think Pakistan can provide to America??
It has been listening to this sh+t from past 65 years. India is on the verge of default. U started dragging it.

Pakistan can provide same help to US what it provided against Soviet Russia, India in Afghanistan. :guns::butcher:

It has been listening to this sh+t from past 65 years. India is on the verge of default. U started dragging it.

Pakistan can provide same help to US what it provided against Soviet Russia, India in Afghanistan. :guns::butcher:
India's foreign reserves are more than the total economy of Pakistan but it is not the topic at hand.So dont drag India into this unnecessarily.
It looks like you dont believe me.Read this.......
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-goes-to-beg-imf.259089/
Pakistan goes to beg IMF. - Pakistan Defence

Against whom??America supported Pakistan against SU but against whom this time??

lol...
think before replying.......
because of this help your country is at the breaking point.....
so, if you think you have helped them then think twice.....they used you and now left you in a desperate condition......

I give u bigger advice that India should stop poking it nose in others affairs and think and worry about its on wars within India. Ok.

url

Mungeri lal ke haseen sapney...carry on...carry on!:lazy2:

India doesnot have money to buy or pay Rafale, like past 10 years the Rafale debate is a total sucker. worry abt ur 30+ insurgencies in India, and failing economic crisis.

India is not a problem for Pakistan handling.

ANd u gullible ppl had been made to be believed Pakistan is on breaking point since 1947.

India doesnot have money to buy or pay Rafale, like past 10 years the Rafale debate is a total sucker. worry abt ur 30+ insurgencies in India, and failing economic crisis.
Looks like you dont know how to do a debate but i am not suprised.Your reading skills are also very poor.We dont have money to buy Rafale in this fiscal so we will buy it in next budget but again this debate has nothing to do with India so stop using it as a scapegoat.

As for financial situation of Paksitan i have already given you the links,Refute it with logic with sources if you have any.

Who ruled Central and South Asia during Soviet era?

mmm Pakistan?

Please thank me if I got that right, it was not an easy question...

Who put the Russians and Indian on their actual place, after the 10 year Afghan Jihad in the 80s. Who break the Soviet Russia? and as a result who made the German Berlin Wall to break and unite Germany.

How did Ukraine and so many other Former Soviet Republics became INDEPENDENT.

Indians are weak cowards....who have nothing useful to do.

Who put the Russians and Indian on their actual place, after the 10 year Afghan Jihad in the 80s. Who break the Soviet Russia? and as a result who made the German Berlin Wall to break and unite Germany.
I have already explained that in above post.Without USA you would have nnot been able to kill even an ant.The current situation of Pakistan conforms that.

Topic is:

Everyone from UK to Germany to France to India to China has all but abandoned USA to the mercy of Valdimir Putin. The sole super power of the world is in total disarray.

Only one country can revive American fortunes in Asia, Central Asia and Middle East = Pakistan.

Should Pakistan support USA or not ?

How Pakistan can revive the American fortunes in Asia,Central Asia and Middle east???
First answer this and then we will move to your second question.

Back
Top Bottom