What's new

EU Plans To Sell Eurofighter (Typhoon) To Pakistan Through Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many theories being put out here...

This aircraft is damn expensive to procure and maintain for Pakistan as simple as that..

Yes we should buy Euro Fighter

Love Pakistan more than myself:pakistan:

I guess we should also buy F-22.....then EF.....then Rafael.....and Not to mention JSF:hitwall:.....I sometimes worry that there are some active PAF personnel present here as well.....I hope they also don't get fantasized

Even if we don't get the typhoon perhaps we can move towards development of 5th generation project with china :pakistan::china:

Even if we don't get the typhoon perhaps we can move towards development of 5th generation project with china :pakistan::china:

This is something very unlikely stuff from you, China will very likely keep its technologically advanced projects very secret, just like it does for every other project.

For one this thread is very very old news. Turkey has gone the way of JSF and don't forget that we couldn't even afford Gripens even though we liked them. How do you people suppose we would afford Typhoons?

We have become a nation of dreamers. I dont see nothing wrong with that.

This is something very unlikely stuff from you, China will very likely keep its technologically advanced projects very secret, just like it does for every other project.

well are you in dreams sir that china will not sell its technology to pakistan if country like russia can seel you why not country like chian sell us china will selll it you willl se it if china can sell its cruise missile to pakistan why not fighter jets and chian is a country who wants that investment of chinese projetcs get profits and sir if pakistan wanted to buy EF pakistan can maintain them in small number who said we cant sir F 15 in 80s ers use to EF of the world we got it at that time india just has mig 29 who said you we cant afford

sir if pakistan wanted to buy EF pakistan can maintain them in small number who said we cant sir F 15 in 80s ers use to EF of the world we got it at that time india just has mig 29 who said you we cant afford

why don't we have gripens right now then? be realistic. we are going for jf-17s and j-10s. thats all we can handle right now, financially that is.

no need to buy anymore single engine fighter jets

if some how we get money now,give order for 40-50 ef2000 and then delivery of these aircraft will complete in 10-20 years approximately.

so i request to fans of EF2000 to think,if we put this money in development or any new project,more likely any 5gen fighter with china for the certain period of time 10-20 years.it would be more beneficial then of 40-50 ef2000.

hahahahahah who said that pakistan will get ef in 20 years sir it is not like that saudia ordered in 2008 and got it in end of 2009

What I mean was perhaps we can place an order for 5 crafts with china

It's an excellent piece of work to bye Eurofighter,because of it's stability-in dog fight and advance weapon's control system.To make it agile for long period of time.It also includes a special pilot's suite and helmet.

no need to buy anymore single engine fighter jets

and considering that PAF is not willing to shift to twin engines anythime soon.. you mean to say no need to get any planes!!!!:lol::D

regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom