What's new

EU Plans To Sell Eurofighter (Typhoon) To Pakistan Through Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
if some how we get money now,give order for 40-50 ef2000 and then delivery of these aircraft will complete in 10-20 years approximately.

so i request to fans of EF2000 to think,if we put this money in development or any new project,more likely any 5gen fighter with china for the certain period of time 10-20 years.it would be more beneficial then of 40-50 ef2000.

there is only a very obselete possibility that China will allow us to join in that project...
afterall they are businessmen themsleves bro!!!

PAF could reopen the mirage 4000 program with french, a bit of design adjustments and upgrading pakistan could be looking at its own 5 gerneration twin engine delta wings fighter......

Mirage 4000 Program is called Rafale these days .

mirage 4000
www.yeniresim.com_-_Uak_-_Sava_Ua_Resimleri_-_Mirage_4000.jpg

Rafale

PAF could reopen the mirage 4000 program with french, a bit of design adjustments and upgrading pakistan could be looking at its own 5 gerneration twin engine delta wings fighter......

Mirage 4000 first prototype flew in 1979 and the project ended in 1980 thats a hell of time ago then how can u even thnk of continuing a project which is 30 years old and how can u thnk that it will need just bit of design adjustments and few upgrades when it was designed for 30 years earlier requirments

Mirage 4000 Program is called Rafale these days .

Not the mirage 4000 program is called Rafale rather shortly after the Saudis chose the F-15 as their preferred aircraft Dassault ended the program in the early 1980s and Some of the expertise thus gained would later influence the Dassault Rafale

BB has a point as Rafale program has its roots in Mir 4000 program.

I want Turkey to get these.
To produce and sell to Pakistan.
Ofcourse this will be expensive for Turkey just do to a favour for other country.
Turkey gets f35 combined with f16 is an deadly and awesome package.
But having eurofighters typhoon is also very good.
Also the Turkish pilots can have other airplane expriences.
And not only rely on USA airplanes.
But i dont want to have like 1. f35 (only about 50) 2.eurofighters(100) 3. f16(300)
for an example.
What i mean is when turkey gets those eurofighters first(f35 will be ready not before 2014) that they might change their mind and go for more eurofighters and reduce the producement of f35.
Because f35 is 5th generation and the best airplane after f22.
Like having 300f16 50+ blocks with 100 eurofighters and lets say 150 f35 will be very good.
Eurofighters for defence.
f16 for combats and strikes.
f35 for strikes.

BB has a point as Rafale program has its roots in Mir 4000 program.

You and i both know that no one is idiot enough to re invent the wheel.

French would do anything for money and i dont understand why would they Start a whole new R&D program for Rafale when it can benefit from a prototype they cancelled because Saudis Bought F-15's.

There is a Huge amount of similarity between Super Mirage and Rafale in terms of Design , Aerodynamic performance , Wings , Tail fin , Engine is the same , Intakes are redigned along with the cockpit.

In other words French have Started another Failure from the previously failed Program.;)

Saudis are not goint to buy Rafale (I dont think they will) Kwiat wont buy either , Brazil is also reluctant , Rafale is out of MMRCA too.

Something is Fishy Nabil , something damn serious is wrong with Rafale , maybe it started from a failure in the first place that is why:lol:

What say ?

you know i really don't know what the hell is wrong with rafale everyone dumped it, the last customers could be uae but if arab as have love for EF-2000 i see here too rafale dieing out...
After M2000/-5/-9 success the fall is inevitable..what will french come up with in next 2 decades..i can only see french asking for F-35s in the end..So long French aviation industry.

Mirage 4000..dehehe reminds me of endians copying something out of it for lca..
guys check this out @ 1.11

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Blood

I wont go as far as to call Rafale a failure but wonder why no orders for this beast for last fifteen years? There has to be something that bothers it's probable candidates. May be you are right as French are now desperate to get a sale and break the shell which is becoming harder and harder to break...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom