What's new

EU Plans To Sell Eurofighter (Typhoon) To Pakistan Through Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the engine on JF 17 ? Is it Pakistani ?
What about the RADAR and avionics ? Did you manage to convince the French ?

What about the weapon system ?

JF17 is Chinese, Tejas is Indian.
:cheers:

Now lets stick to the topic.

JF-17 is Pak-China joint venture program, go to the other thread opened by your country mate about tejas new flight on 23 apr. he clearly states how indian is your tejas!:rofl: now stick to the topic!

Apart from engine, all stuff is JOINTLY made by Chinese and Pakistani engineers. We didn't BUY the whole thing from some other country, placed it in our aircraft and screamed "Indigenous aircraft".

BTW your use of :cheers: emoticon is awful.

Dude just buy few EF and Rafael and give some to China to copy few years later we will be making our own and China will be making there. What is the problem here guys....

Dude just buy few EF and Rafael and give some to China to copy few years later we will be making our own and China will be making there. What is the problem here guys....

Oh and simple is that....we have just limited budget ,we even cant buy one of them and you are talking about getting both of them...how cool

And suppose according to your blind wish that we will get them, do u thnk Uk and french will provide you with the TOT ans source codes so u can make a copy of it along with china

Ok again lets suppose according to your blind wish that if it would happen thn do u thnk thn any western country will provide any kind of military stuff to Pakistan

How smart,

Not xMustiiej70, so far no credible news about that, even if there is If Europe gives full access and TOT to Turkey than its possible other wise useless to get into such project.
Next in line are
F-16 block 52
upgrades of block 30/42 to MLU
F-35s
replacement of F-4s (not for next 8 years or so)
replacement of F-5s (not so early recently being upgraded perhaps in 8 years and after)
perhaps both might be replaced with EF-2000s but for now we don't know if Turkey is seriously pursuing it.

But Turkey wants typhoon for main reason: Technology.
So they can produce their own 100% arsenal.
They are currently at 60%

really ?

GE-404 Engine---->U.S
Delta wing Air frame design----------------->France
Elbit systems Avionics-----------------------> Israel
Pythons/Weapon systems------------------->Israel
HMD------------------------------------------->Israel
Engine Replacement GE-414/EJ-2000--------> US/UK
Cockpit Design---------------------------------->Israel
EW Suite----------------------------------------->Israel
Emergency Ejection System--------------------->US
Data Link/Bus FBEWCS-------------------------->Israel

Go sale this idea to someone else --- Cheerz:tup:

Sir plz check on wikipedia about comparision of mki and ef

welll this thread is useless becoz turkey have no intentions to buy or sell EF for europe

:rofl:I think indians are hoping that by reviving all the threads about pakistan purchasing Euro fighter, F16 and F16 again some how the MMRC what ever will be purchased faster ...lol

Please don't revivie 100 old threads there are more better things to discuss like our J10B

:rofl:I think indians are hoping that by reviving all the threads about pakistan purchasing Euro fighter, F16 and F16 again some how the MMRC what ever will be purchased faster ...lol

Please don't revivie 100 old threads there are more better things to discuss like our J10B

:lol: I love when some newbie digs out a dead thread out of the grave yard just to post a completely irrelevant comment or a stupid question.:hang2:

I would't say compleletly out of place but when you suddenly see all the threads about airplane purchase pop up to front you wonder hmm

What are all these articles being promoted up I wonder who else is looking at these

Certainly if Indian Air Marshal looks at the threads

100 Norway F16
30 Vanazuella F16
30 more Block 30-40 F16
Possible sale of Euro fighters
And can Pakistan get the fighters form Turkey EF etc ...

Not to mention the 300 JF17 Thunders , major kabab main haddi

I think he would have a upset stomach , he loves to give big remarks on big days ...

I was like hmmm... why ... these threads are coming up all of sudden conspiracy

MRCA will take another 10 years till then please ... just stay patient now the engineers in india will make the plane go thur a river test and see if the plane will survive a landing in river
They are just gathering , intelligence on all the planes , secretly to put it into LCA tejas

Why do People start rediculous threads like Pakistan buying Typhoon thru Turkey

Wat nonsesnse is this.

Prehaps the indians should start one Saying india buying F22 Raptor thru Israel

Just wasting bandwidth with pie in the sky dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom