What's new

EU Plans To Sell Eurofighter (Typhoon) To Pakistan Through Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Advice Guys.

I have clearly rattled a few feathers here. With my post comment Regarding Financial Constraints.

Maybe i need to re read some of the threads again before posting my Horse as notoruius so aptly suggested

Dude how old r u? u have been busted several times for ur childish posts,exagerated claim nd ignorance.Stop trolling for once.

Thanks for the Advice Guys.

Maybe i need to re read some of the threads again before posting my Horse as notoruius so aptly suggested

jf17 info pool thread would be a nice start :woot:

Yea storm read up learn, gain your knowledge and then come back with some decent talks within respect & limits cuz my friend you really lack it big time lol and also don't play trolling and bashing role as a past time or now even a full time hobby cuz hating is bad for your health boss.. also you went way of topic to bash PAF stick to the topic next time it is none of your damn business what $ amounts PAF has or what it will do it as you and everyone else knows including your country that PAF is well on its way of ugrading its self think about what you say next time and WHERE you are say it othwerwise your might find your self all by your self ;)

Yea storm read up learn, gain your knowledge and then come back with some decent talks within respect & limits cuz my friend you really lack it big time lol and also don't play trolling and bashing role as a past time or now even a full time hobby cuz hating is bad for your health boss.. also you went way of topic to bash PAF stick to the topic next time it is none of your damn business what $ amounts PAF has or what it will do it as you and everyone else knows including your country that PAF is well on its way of ugrading its self think about what you say next time and WHERE you are say it othwerwise your might find your self all by your self ;)
good shot:sniper:

There is a particular user that has been thanked 1000 times for posting pictures of scantily clad women..
Should I or anyone take that as a criteria of his intelligence?
People thank each other here for saying welcome..
Is that a valid criteria?

All of you should think about that.

The problem with most out here is not accepting that two people dont agree..and moving on.
Ruffling feathers is not a proper allusion to what some posts are.
Take rockstar for example... on countless topics he and I dont agree.. his analysis and mine differ.. yet.. we have come to agree to disagree and respect each other because of it.
But keep shouting the sky is burgundy when everyone is saying its blue..and then not even keeping quiet about it.. Is trolling under my definition.

Now.. if there is anything further to add to the TOPIC.. please continue.

what is amazing that there have been 230 posts on a thread whose 'veracity' does not exist - EC has never / and will never sell the EFT to Pakistan - what a waste of energy!

Reactions: SQ8
this thread is meaning less - EU - will never sell thyphoon to pakistan.

and at the same tim eurofighter doesnt exist in the war doctrine need of paksitan.

its just waste of bandwidth.

and most post here prove that .....they are anythign but related to the thread.

what is amazing that there have been 230 posts on a thread whose 'veracity' does not exist - EC has never / and will never sell the EFT to Pakistan - what a waste of energy!

This is what i stated a couple of pages ago but some people seem to specialize in making a mountain out mole.

Santro i have been thanks 650 times

Somebody likes the posts

I think geeknix answered who and why "someone" likes ur posts cuz santro's 1/10 still seemed to be a big over estimate for me:P

There is a particular user that has been thanked 1000 times for posting pictures of scantily clad women..
Should I or anyone take that as a criteria of his intelligence?
People thank each other here for saying welcome..
Is that a valid criteria?

All of you should think about that.

people post the same info on multiple threads to get thanks, ive seen people opening threads just to ask for thanks in the members area , spamming 1 picture/post also makes you a senior member in no time , posting patriotic emotional posts gets a lot of thanks , people starting seperate threads for 2 lines of info that they couldve easily added in the stickies instead ---

so many loopholes to get thanks or become senior member......

but the real achievement is if a person uses his time going through my post , doesnt matter if he thanks me or not.

trust me, there are a few people here, whos posts i skip , and some members here , whose posts i look forward to-- THATS THE REAL ACHIEVEMENT IN MY VIEW

Love to play if and then. Even we know PAF F16 are more combat superior then EUF. Euro Fighter use US made engines and some other avionics. Its pointless and doesn't make any sense at all.Except discussing this idea just wasting the time.

Last edited:
Love to play if and then. Even we know PAF F16 are more combat superior then EUF. Euro Fighter use US made engines and some other avionics. Its pointless and doesn't make any sense at all.Except discussing this idea just wasting the time.

Firstly, we can not compare EF with Falcon, While EF surpases in A2A, it lags in A2G wrt falcon. So PAF Falcons are true proven multirole plartforms against an air superiority platform with limited A2G aka EFT.Secondly on engine, you're mistaking EF with Grippen as EF uses EJ-200 made by Eurojet which grippen uses GE engine

Better for Pak to stick to JF17 / J10 from China .... neither will it be able to afford ...and even if it is able to afford , EU will not sell EF to Pak under any circumstances.

Also , the thread title is totally wrong ....such rumour-mongering threads shouldn't be encouraged @ PDF.

Better for Pak to stick to JF17 / J10 from China .... neither will it be able to afford ...and even if it is able to afford , EU will not sell EF to Pak under any circumstances.

Also , the thread title is totally wrong ....such rumour-mongering threads shouldn't be encouraged @ PDF.

Who said Pakistan is Buying?...stop gracing everyone with repeatedly repeated "advice". Pakistan is Sticking with JFT and J-10, whether you like it or not. And lastly the decision to sell or not comes in question if PAF shows its intention, which it has never shown. So dont waste the bandwidth and others time for reading out your philosophical suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom