What's new

EU Plans To Sell Eurofighter (Typhoon) To Pakistan Through Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think so in reality anyone of these are coming in PAF inventory EF,Rafael and Mirage 4000 sir we have to see reality and in reality we will get 3rd gen JF 17 few F 16 and few J 10 thats it no major new deals for paf till 2020 i dont think so may be they buy more F 16 but not something new EF only oman going to buy in few years time

Black Blood

I wont go as far as to call Rafale a failure but wonder why no orders for this beast for last fifteen years? There has to be something that bothers it's probable candidates. May be you are right as French are now desperate to get a sale and break the shell which is becoming harder and harder to break...

Nabil you might wana give a read to this article.

What is wrong with the Rafale?

IBRIS...anything reminds you let me remind you further lol but it didn't fail and now we call it Successful J-10 even more successful would be the J-10B where as sadly maha lca is suffering failure after failure..I knew endian would say that, think before you speak i really didn't want to hurt you lol.

i dont think so in reality anyone of these are coming in PAF inventory EF,Rafael and Mirage 4000 sir we have to see reality and in reality we will get 3rd gen JF 17 few F 16 and few J 10 thats it no major new deals for paf till 2020 i dont think so may be they buy more F 16 but not something new EF only oman going to buy in few years time

Before write any comments do some research JF17 is 4th gen.

Reminds me of china doing the same with LAVI with 2 engines for Pakistan.

And what that is which China has done with Lavi with 2 engines for Pakistan.

Pic plzz and name of whatever it is.

IBRIS...anything reminds you let me remind you further lol but it didn't fail and now we call it Successful J-10 even more successful would be the J-10B where as sadly maha lca is suffering failure after failure..I knew Indian would say that, think before you speak i really didn't want to hurt you lol.

@luftwaffe this was expected as i knew the childish humor you showed in your earlier post. Now failure you mentioned are old stories that keep echoing in your hollow skull. If LCA is a failure then it's good for pakistan. What would you say about the test flights of LCA with Israeli radars and avionics which are becoming reality of it's lathality.

No you can't hurt my feelings, Nor this LCA is my women or my relative to begin with. Your childish remarks were somewhat very immature for a senior member with over 1000posts. Now since we'r on this giggly attitude make sure you finish with a usual rant which is somewhat duplicated from eachothers posts here as a pass time.:cheers:

What would you say about the test flights of LCA with Israeli radars and avionics which are becoming reality of it's lathality.

hmm Israeli radars Israeli avionics , western engine.. and Indian call tejas fully indian indigenous :lol: no wonder their own efforts were failure that is the reason they are going for israeli assistance.. :smokin:

What would you say about the test flights of LCA with Israeli radars and avionics which are becoming reality of it's lathality.

hmm Israeli radars Israeli avionics , western engine.. and Indian call tejas fully indian indigenous :lol: no wonder their own efforts were failure that is the reason they are going for israeli assistance.. :smokin:
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
waaa oye genious, Same comment different name. Read more so you can get better at you ability to blog. :hitwall:

everything of india is better than pakistan becos they r indian even their arjun is better than l khalid and lca is better than jf even both arjun and lca r nt ready and alkhalid and jf17 r on active deuty dnt jealouse india please we not gona fire a singel bullet on you actually a hole cluster of nukes so be ready u loosers you were hoping to fly mrca in 2012 where is ur mrca lca and blah blah blah

but EF is out of the question for paf yes we are desprate to look this bird in paf colours as soon as possible but it is not going to happen

No body knows how the things turn....maybe in next few years PAF decide to buy EF maybe they come up with another new jet...who knows? for sure despite some senior members on this forum, few fanboys like me and you will never be able to predict anything nor our comments are going to change anything. Cost isn't the only factor for PAF...i think if they really need a fighter and if it is offered to them they will go for it!

Is turkey going to get it?
Any recent news about it?
Would be cool as defense.

What is the engine on JF 17 ? Is it Pakistani ?
What about the RADAR and avionics ? Did you manage to convince the French ?

What about the weapon system ?

JF17 is Chinese, Tejas is Indian.
:cheers:

Now lets stick to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom