What's new

EU agrees to put Hezbollah armed wing on terror list

Trust me, your crazy mullahs will pay for what they've done.

Tbqh, I don't wish to give them weapons to kill themselves. You as an Iranian have the right to contribute to the Palestinian cause, I just don't like the Iranian Gov't actions not the Iranian people.

Your hate towards Iranians who were called ajams has a long story than 35 years .

Today I was talking to my Lebanese Sunni friend, what he said is that Amal/Shia killed more Palestinians because they are Sunni in Lebanon, than Israel killed Palestinians, since the birth of Israel, not sure if this is true or not. May be some of our Sunni Arab brothers can confirm this.
PLO: History of a Revolution - The great survivor - 3 Aug 09 - YouTube

Watch from 15:15

He is confusing Hezbollah with Amal. Amal is a Syrian backed Shia militia founded by Musa al Sadr. Amal slaughtered many Palestinians and fought against Hezbollah during the War of the Camps. Amal was backded by Syria and Hezbollah by Iran.
Hezbollah did not really exist then, it split from Amal later.

Your hate towards Iranians who were called ajams has a long story than 35 years .

I don't appreciate accusing me of saying something that I never said, Sir.

I never used the word Ajam. The term Ajam was coined after the conquest of Persia.

Well we finally agree on some thing

I HATE Al-Qaida for all their terro acts, including the Shia shrines bombings. If you go back through my posts, you will say what kind of langauge I used toward these scumbags.

Chao

:wave:

I don't appreciate accusing me of saying something that I never said, Sir.

I never used the word Ajam. The term Ajam was coined after the conquest of Persia.

I meant Arabs not yours .

I HATE Al-Qaida for all their terro acts, including the Shia shrines bombings. If you go back through my posts, you will say what kind of langauge I used toward these scumbags.

Chao

If you hate them , then don't support what they do in Afghanistan , Iraq and recently Syria .

I meant Arabs not yours .

If you hate them , then don't support what they do in Afghanistan , Iraq and recently Syria .

Do I look like the Arab's representative or lawyer?

Have you ever seen me hailing and praising the terrorists?

Hizbollah is going to lose some of its popularity in ME because of their Sectarian Stance in Syria.
Not really, Hizbollah represent the muscle of the oppressed, just like Saddam or Osama were. All the armed groups are not very well liked, but they tolerated as long as they serve a pupose.

Do I look like the Arab's representative or lawyer?

Have you ever seen me hailing and praising the terrorists?

This is a fact that every nation has both good and bad people and no one can say we are pure , chosen and such BS . When I meant Arabs I didn't mean all of them . Don't get it wrong ( Arab people in this forum ) .

By the way , There is no need to see you face to face , Your comments and glorious friends tell us everything .

This is a fact that every nation has both good and bad people and no one can say we are pure , chosen and such BS . When I meant Arabs I didn't mean all of them . Don't get it wrong ( Arab people in this forum ) .

By the way , There is no need to see you face to face , Your comments and glorious friends tell us everything .

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Thanks for the attitude though :wave:

Haters gonna hate.
That clown has kicked many arses.
:P

yes that clown makes laugh at least :azn:
he says funny things

terrorist don't do that all terrorist do Allah Hu Akbar bla bla death to this and that
and make some cool video and shooting this and that

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom