What's new

Establishment of Pakistan that hides behind the Tombs of Martyred

Can someone ask the Army brats here about the putative independence of the judiciary in Pakistan, whereby they opened the courts at midnight and had pre-prepared petition, which was dated long before the NCM was tabled, ready to be ruled on for the potential firing of Mir Bajwa...

The salaries / perks / post retirement benefits of all ranks of the armed forces should be made PUBLIC.

Then we can compare it with the Salary / Perks / post retirement benefits of the PRIME MINISTER / CHIEF MINISTER / HIGH COURT + SUPREME COURT JUDGES / GRADE 21 and 22 OFFICERS, Which is ALREADY PUBLIC.

Then we can CLEARLY SEE who is BENEFITTING the most.

Although we already know, WHO IT IS.

Then PUBLIC can then see and decide, WHO is LYNCHING Pakistan the MOST.

As per PDF members -Judiciary failure, police failure, government failure, military failure - but Pakistan still stands :pakistan:

I wonder which world you live in; Selectively delusional or institutionally blind? I understand your bias towards your old organization but this is now a little too much :lol:

So according to you,
  1. There is no Judicial failure in Pakistan? Kindly back up your claim with a world ranking of our judiciary
  2. Police is not a failure? What makes you say so? Logon kay Jan aur maal ki full tahafauz hou raha hai :lol: - next time when you visit Pakistan go and visit any police station or go out on a street and carry out a random survey.
  3. Government is not a failure? yeah right, begging for a mere 1.5 billion$ is an achievement for any government.
  4. The military is not a failure? Well keeping their political meddling and extra circular activities aside, how many wars this successful military has won?
As for your "Pakistan still stands" well in case you miss the memo more than half of the Pakistan landmass is lost already in the shape of the Bangladesh, and Balochistan situation we all know, the way things are going KPK will be lost too but yeah Pakistan will still stand what if it is only reduced to Punjab at least it will still be called Pakistan

I wonder which world you live in; Selectively delusional or institutionally blind? I understand your bias towards your old organization but this is now a little too much :lol:

So according to you,
  1. There is no Judicial failure in Pakistan? Kindly back up your claim with a world ranking of our judiciary
  2. Police is not a failure? What makes you say so?
  3. Government is not a failure? yeah right, begging for a mere 1.5 billion$ is an achievement for any government.
  4. The military is not a failure? Well keeping their political meddling and extra circular activities aside, how many wars this successful military has won?
As for your "Pakistan still stands" well in case you miss the memo more than half of the Pakistan landmass is lost already in the shape of the Bangladesh, and Balochistan situation we all know, the way things are going KPK will be lost too but yeah Pakistan will still stand what if it is only reduced to Punjab at least it will still be called Pakistan
I live in a world which saw flooding few months back and Army/Government didnt show up. The lady mayor made arrangements on her own.

As for the rest of the rhetoric, you have made quite many assumptions about me, keep dwelling in them.

Fraudistan.
FTFY.

Pakistan is dead since 1971.
Pakistan Army lost 3-star and 2-star Generals when the floods came. In my books, compared to the above video I posted, that speaks volumes. In your books, it can be zero. Doesn't matter, Army will still rescue flooded Pakistanis.

Pakistan Army lost 3-star and 2-star Generals when the floods came. In my books, compared to the above video I posted, that speaks volumes. In your books, it can be zero. Doesn't matter, Army will still rescue flooded Pakistanis.
Sarafaraz Sabh seemed like a nice guy and may Allah bless him and all those who lost their live in that accident Jannah!

now it was an accident could have been caused by sub standard parts some Barray sabh might have taken kick backs and parts were not properly inspected because sabh had financial interest or could be anything!

but the point is people lost their homes lives because incompetent corrupt waderas protected by LUmber 1 nuclear armed golf course warriors never bothered building or maintaining the necessary infrastructure!

sir Pakistan ka cancer aik he hai chemo hum yahan wahan kar rahay hain!

Funny part of the war gaming exercises around loose nukes - the US war gamed the scenarios around denuclearization of Pakistan. One of the strategies employed was bribing senior officers in the Army. They assessed that a decent number of the officer corp responsible for battle field decisions and nuke management, could be dissuaded through a combination of fear (psy ops) and monetary compensation. In their assessment it was perhaps at best 15% (others defused through psy-ops, money, and interdiction) that they could not account for, and that was the variable they were working off.
Only God knows who real some of these numbers are, but just the idea that this was a core part of the strategy is troubling and perhaps speaks to the rot that is deeper than we think.

Pertinent point.

But I would say more than the bribe, it is the promise of settling their children in the West which is used as the ultimate dangling carrot.

As far as money is concerned, CCs are earning billions just playing around DHAs.

Sarafaraz Sabh seemed like a nice guy and may Allah bless him and all those who lost their live in that accident Jannah!

now it was an accident could have been caused by sub standard parts some Barray sabh might have taken kick backs and parts were not properly inspected because sabh had financial interest or could be anything!

but the point is people lost their homes lives because incompetent corrupt waderas protected by LUmber 1 nuclear armed golf course warriors never bothered building or maintaining the necessary infrastructure!

sir Pakistan ka cancer aik he hai chemo hum yahan wahan kar rahay hain!

If you remove this cancer, the country dies too. The cancer has made sure of it.

Pertinent point.

But I would say more than the bribe, it is the promise of settling their children in the West which is used as the ultimate dangling carrot.

As far as money is concerned, CCs are earning billions just playing around DHAs.

If you remove this cancer, the country dies too. The cancer has made sure of it.

why live in Pain and not take the risk to remove the cancer and change our ways and fight and survive!

once this Alpha Mafia engineering ends i think our country can flourish progress!

Honestly speaking, if Pakistan is really serious about getting it’s act together then there should be justice top down.

1. Accountability of politicians for their corruption

2. Accountability of Generals who abrogated the constitution

3. Accountability of the Judiciary for their stupid decisions

Once the perception of the powerful coming under the umbrella of law, the middle tier and lower tier will automatically fall in line

Honestly speaking, if Pakistan is really serious about getting it’s act together then there should be justice top down.

Once the perception of the powerful coming under the umbrella of law, the middle tier and lower tier will automatically fall in line
1662711258286.png

Typical PDF. One guy says Generals are looting this country and demands more sacrificies from top tier. Other (probably ex army or a military brat) says Generals do enough and quotes examples of events that resulted from mehanical failures on army run airplanes.

Typical PDF. One guy says Generals are looting this country and demands more sacrificies from top tier. Other (probably ex army or a military brat) says Generals do enough and quotes examples of events that resulted from mehanical failures on army run airplanes.

One of them is sitting in Australia now. Can you guess which one? Also typical for army brats and ex army officers

boot boys dont agree!

they want lower tier to become law abiding citizens while Alpha Mafia keeps looting!

you are traitooor ser!

Back
Top Bottom