What's new

Establishment of Pakistan that hides behind the Tombs of Martyred

If someone is robbing u in front of police and they do nothing then u dont ask police for involving in crime. U know they r part of this crime ... And if u cant get this simple logic then there is no point of having a discussion on this
Ok name and proofs to put them behind bars.

Justice delayed is justice Denied.

I, and pretty sure every sane ordinary pakistanis do believe thst the Americans already know everything about the nukes. Via their fortress embassy in Islamabad and its consulates and so much staff, they’re fully prepared and anytime can take em out and denuke successfully.
Who knows, maybe the Afghan pullout was a distraction for the real crime of Bajwa: de-nuclearization of Pakistan.

In their assessment it was perhaps at best 15% (others defused through psy-ops, money, and interdiction) that they could not account for, and that was the variable they were working off.
Only God knows who real some of these numbers are, but just the idea that this was a core part of the strategy is troubling and perhaps speaks to the rot that is deeper than we think.
I have a proposition: why not make it 100%? It's a win-win....

The British used to make a yearly handsome amount of donation to the Afgans to ensure their neutrality. We call it Nazrana....

There is so much talk around the sacrifices of Armed Forces of Pakistan and how they defended this motherland, and they're right. Armed Forces have saved this country, offering all kinds of sacrifices fighting enemies at the border and within. These guardians have the best of our respects.

However, there are people in the Establishment of Pakistan who want to hide their crimes behind the tombs of martyred. People who sacrifice lives for this motherland, and people who sell this motherland - are not the same even if they're from the same institution.

Bajwa and a few top chair holders in armed forces are not from the same category of people who sacrifice themselves defending their Nation, but they are from the category who will sacrifice this Nation to defend themselves.

Keep this distinction in mind when some of you hide behind sacrifices. Everyone regards martyred whether they are from soldiers or civilians. All sacrifices are acknowledged and respected, but a family of martyred is not allowed to now do treason because they've previously sacrificed someone guarding his homeland. A protective guard who saves the bank from robbery is not allowed to rob it himself.

We, the people of Pakistan are patriotic citizens who own this country as family. We were born in it, eat from it, drink from it and will be buried in it. We will prevent the traitors from harming it - even if they wear uniforms. We the people of Pakistan are guardians of this motherland and we will not overlook your crimes because you've served this motherland in a different context. We do not allow you to do crimes and then hide behind the tombs of martyred.

Whom so ever proclaims to be Muslim, if found to align themselves with the Zionist West, has joined the ranks of those who are damned to hell. Bajwa made his decision to join the ranks of the Zionist West, when he shamelessly, like a coward, ran to Washington DC. At the time, when a real Muslim, brave and courageous, and being the Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan was visiting Moscow.

In a time when events in history are rapidly converging. One who has the sight of Imaan, will see the Pakistan Prime Minister's visit to Moscow and Pakistan Army chief's visit to Washington DC at the same time, as writing on the wall of Pakistan's future. A nation headed for dead certain CIVIL WAR .... IF & ONLY IF PAKISTANIS STAND AND FIGHT FOR THEIR IMAAN.

Pakistan Military's leadership has shown its true colors by betraying Islam. And anyone reading this, doesn't know what that means. Then you deserve to remain in this state of Jahiliyyah!!

@Signalian
Stop defending the institution for sake of defending it. Your first duty is to stand with the truth not protect Army as a institution. Army has been behind the destruction of Pakistan democratic process and allowed the seed of corruption to grow and now it also consumes them. Majority of people have first hand knowledge of direct corruption Generals are involved in and NO you can't take them to courts. A rich Pakistani can make witnesses disappear, what will general do them. One can only imagine.

Why did you move to Australia? I am sure they celebrate their forces as well but will the people allow them to take over the country? Run their courts and interfere in their political system? You went there for stability and you get that if you allow the democratic system to run.

What happened in Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran is a prime example of how society feels the effects of interference for decades. Pakistan Army interference has made the whole system so weak that every department is filled with corrupt individuals. Khan is not a messiah but he is a much better option than PDM and Generals who think they can run a country. You keep asking for proof like someone will hand you a video of Generals colluding with PDM. We all know why elections are not being held, denying Pakistanis to chose their own future.

I am a Muslim first, Pakistan Canadian 2nd and than what ever profession I belong too. Unfortunately , people in Armed forces and Pakistan have it confused. They put profession above all, a true Muslim can't do that. Muslims have principles that they must abide by. If a soldier is ordered to shoot innocent individuals should they follow the order? Chain of Command applies? What if the soldiers is ordered to shoot at their own parents? Will they still follow the orders?

I read your post about respect of the Prophet (PBUH) and his mosque, so that's the reason I am asking you this. We muslims are suppose to follow our Prophet (PBUH) life and learn from his experiences. Stand for truth no matter what. Can you honestly stand in front of Allah and say you don't believe current Generals are wrong? or Army does not shares the blame for destruction of Pakistan? My brother in religion, no one is against the institution, Pakistan needs a strong army for survival but corrupt individuals need to be called out. Pakistan owes a lot to its Martyrs but that doesn't mean we can't call out corruption in armed forces. Police have thousands of Martyrs as well but they are a fair game because Army uses the Martyrs for personal gains. Any criticism about their political interfence and they paint a picture that we are criticizing the Martyrs.

boot boys dont agree!

they want lower tier to become law abiding citizens while Alpha Mafia keeps looting!

you are traitooor ser!
Reminds me of my days when I looked forward to watching Alpha Bravo Charlie.

We were the C****** uninformed youths, DG ISPR was talking about.

Genuine informed youth will be cursing them Generals.

Somewhere inside of me, I think that maybe the military establishment is doing the right thing, aleast in their belief, because by not touting the Uncle Sam line perhaps there would be major consequences such as the infamous "bomb you into the stone age", or Pakistan ending up as a Libya or Iraq.

Then i tell myself Pakistan is a nation of 220+ million people, what good is being the 4-5th most populus nation, while having one of the biggest army+ being nuclear armed, if we relegate ourselves to being a client state.

Last edited:
@Signalian
Stop defending the institution for sake of defending it. Your first duty is to stand with the truth not protect Army as a institution. Army has been behind the destruction of Pakistan democratic process and allowed the seed of corruption to grow and now it also consumes them. Majority of people have first hand knowledge of direct corruption Generals are involved in and NO you can't take them to courts. A rich Pakistani can make witnesses disappear, what will general do them. One can only imagine.

Why did you move to Australia? I am sure they celebrate their forces as well but will the people allow them to take over the country? Run their courts and interfere in their political system? You went there for stability and you get that if you allow the democratic system to run.

What happened in Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran is a prime example of how society feels the effects of interference for decades. Pakistan Army interference has made the whole system so weak that every department is filled with corrupt individuals. Khan is not a messiah but he is a much better option than PDM and Generals who think they can run a country. You keep asking for proof like someone will hand you a video of Generals colluding with PDM. We all know why elections are not being held, denying Pakistanis to chose their own future.

I am a Muslim first, Pakistan Canadian 2nd and than what ever profession I belong too. Unfortunately , people in Armed forces and Pakistan have it confused. They put profession above all, a true Muslim can't do that. Muslims have principles that they must abide by. If a soldier is ordered to shoot innocent individuals should they follow the order? Chain of Command applies? What if the soldiers is ordered to shoot at their own parents? Will they still follow the orders?

I read your post about respect of the Prophet (PBUH) and his mosque, so that's the reason I am asking you this. We muslims are suppose to follow our Prophet (PBUH) life and learn from his experiences. Stand for truth no matter what. Can you honestly stand in front of Allah and say you don't believe current Generals are wrong? or Army does not shares the blame for destruction of Pakistan? My brother in religion, no one is against the institution, Pakistan needs a strong army for survival but corrupt individuals need to be called out. Pakistan owes a lot to its Martyrs but that doesn't mean we can't call out corruption in armed forces. Police have thousands of Martyrs as well but they are a fair game because Army uses the Martyrs for personal gains. Any criticism about their political interfence and they paint a picture that we are criticizing the Martyrs.
Well said. The fact that we remain silent spectators is doing injustice to the sacrifice of our soldiers. They expect us to make sure their sacrifice does not go in vain. They did not sacrifice their lives for their command. They laid down their lives for this nation and the fellow brother. Also given the nature of the institution and its dictum around discipline it is very difficult for institutions like the military to evolve or to avoid group think, or to become subservient to bad command. It is precisely because of this, that constructive civilian criticism is essential. Minus this you'll eventually become a "group think", dumbed down institution that refuses to evolve, shift and change.

Talking abt hiding behind martyrs, a new askari extension was being built near our area. They grabbed land and forcefully took electricity and gas connection. During the court battles, they would send a dumb major who would say "ye ham shaheedo ki families k liye bana rehe hein". As usual they won court battles n built luxury houses. Now all i see is retired officers and bachiya roaming in their luxury cars.

Bajwa and a few top chair holders in armed forces are not from the same category of people who sacrifice themselves defending their Nation, but they are from the category who will sacrifice this Nation to defend themselves.
So, are you implying that Gen. Bajwa and a few other generals never faced enemy eye to eye. They never faced bullets and bombs passing and falling their left and right through out their career in the military? Please share some evidence when these generals refused to fight a war against our enemies.

I am sure you might be brainless PTI zombie. Shame on you for belittling our protectors. Allah SwT has written a specific time for everyone to die. If Gen Bajwa and his colleagues are alive today does not really mean that they never fought a war. Every member of our military works hard to prepare himself and desire shahadat while fighting against the enemies of Islam and Pakistan. Bloody bast**** low souls like you accuse those warriors while sitting at the keyboard in the comfort of home.

Shame on you once again.

So, are you implying that Gen. Bajwa and a few other generals never faced enemy eye to eye. They never faced bullets and bombs passing and falling their left and right through out their career in the military? Please share some evidence when these generals refused to fight a war against our enemies.

I am sure you might be brainless PTI zombie. Shame on you for belittling our protectors. Allah SwT has written a specific time for everyone to die. If Gen Bajwa and his colleagues are alive today does not really mean that they never fought a war. Every member of our military works hard to prepare himself and desire shahadat while fighting against the enemies of Islam and Pakistan. Bloody bast**** low souls like you accuse those warriors while sitting at the keyboard in the comfort of home.

Shame on you once again.
You are living in delusion. Just to give to a reference for how wrong you are, has Mir Jaffar and Mir Sadiq never fought wars? They did, because they were in the Army.

Back
Top Bottom