What's new

Eritrea soon on board for the alliance against houthi's

so you will participate in killing innocent people by serving your "friend" giving you money and naturalization
Iranians are not military present in Yemen , except in propaganda words created by KSA
houthis are not the ones to be described as angels but :
1/ what they ask is fair for the rights of people or autonomy
2/ you have blood on your hand to participate in such bloodshed , assassinations of innocent people
like they did in Bahrain and now in Yemen
i am not speaking for their supports of extremists and terrrorists in ME region , they are the experts

Amazing hypocrisy and lack of logic by the Farsi Mullah terrorist supporter.

First of all innocents die in every war. That's why they are called wars. It's unfortunate but it happens everywhere. Nobody, at least not KSA or the coalition is killing our Yemeni brothers and sisters deliberately.

The Houthi's are terrorists and they are the ones that started this war, they are the ones that illegally took the power in Yemen (a coup) which the whole world condemned and they have themselves killed many more civilians.

Your regime are supporting the biggest mass-murder currently in Al-Assad and here you are giving lessons. Amazing Farsi hypocrisy.

No, of course the innocent terror Mullah's of Iran have no connection to the Houthi terrorists.

UN just invented this report below.

UN report: Iran arming Houthis since 2009

Autonomy in Yemen was already given by Hadi long ago but of course the average Farsi has no clue about that because you creatures only became interested in Yemen the second KSA attacked your Houthi terrorist allies.

Sadly there are no Farsi subtitles so you won't understand anything. Too bad for you. Not the only thing you don't or won't understand as evident by this thread.

Also how about you give autonomy to your many minorities that make up 50% of your population and recognize their languages instead of writing nonsense about Yemen where all people are Yemeni Arabs? Never heard about a country where autonomy is given based on a difference in sects from the same religion (Islam).

Bahrain? What a joke. Less than 100 people have died in 4 years of "unrest".

As you can see @Belew_Kelew they are not worthy of your time nor listen to their lies, obsession, hypocrisy, meddling and inferiority complexes. They are pure poison for the Arab world and that is why they are hated by almost everyone and the hate/dislike is only growing for each day.

Lastly I already told you that KSA-Eritrea relations are none of your business. You don't know ANYTHING about that relationship.

Anyway let them bark while their Houthi terrorist allies are dealt with. 2000 of them have already been eliminated and there is nothing they can do about it other than barking which can be seen on their behavior. From their fake wannabe Arab terrorist Mullah's to their population.:lol:

Last edited:
Nope, I didn't. Sounds interesting. Can you give me more info?

Sure it was during the Axum Empire, The year 520AD When the axum king Kaleb sent an army to crush king Dhu Nawas who was jewish and backed from the sassinid empire and he also came from the iraq region was killing christians and arabs especially in the area of Najran (hmm sounds familiar). King Kaleb sent a commander by the name of "Abraha" i think some people would remember who he is after he defeated the yemeni king an his sassinid backers he turned rogue and took power for himself and the rest know what happened after he took power.

Dhu Nawas = Saleh/Houthi's.
Sassinid = Iran.
Arab killed = ancestors of today hadramut, aden ad everyone except northern north yemeni.
Najran = Today Najran.

So i would think it's only fair when king salman invite the axumites to the party again.
Eritreans + Djbouti + Ethiopia + Sudanese and Nilotic horner tribes.

When countered the fake wannabe Arab Mullah terrorist supporter resorts to name calling as usual and escapes with his tail behind his legs as usual unable to challenge my posts due to his low intellect.

40 + year old person.:lol:

Don't worry I would not be looking at your diarrhea posts or that of other Farsis if you kept busy with your Mullahstan and kept out of Arab affairs where you are unwanted, unwelcome and loathed.

@Falcon29 you were right.

اتق الأحمق أن تصحبه إنما الأحمق كالثوب الخلق كلما رقعت منه جانبا صفقته الريح وهنا فانخرق

:lol:

The moderators should ban all Farsis on Arab topics.

Last edited:
Belew Kelew, I think that name sounds familiar to me, I guess it's related to Tigre? :)

I'm not sure about other cities but did you know my village, Sana'fe was named by a Yemeni after he married a local? Sana'a = Yemen capital. Fe(n) = Where. Abdullah San'aa. :P

Well, I hope Saudi Arabia remove the Iranian bases and their backed terrorist from the Islands and restore peace in Yemen.

Belew Kelew, I think that name sounds familiar to me, I guess it's related to Tigre? :)

I'm not sure about other cities but did you know my village, Sana'fe was named by a Yemeni after he married a local? Sana'a = Yemen capital. Fe(n) = Where. Abdullah San'aa. :P

Well, I hope Saudi Arabia remove the Iranian bases and their backed terrorist from the Islands and restore peace in Yemen.
can you show me evidences of Iranian bases in Yemen?

Isn't Eritrea a Christian majority country? Why is it assisting the Saudis.. The wahabis don't even allow a single church on their land..

so you will participate in killing innocent people by serving your "friend" giving you money and naturalization
Iranians are not military present in Yemen , except in propaganda words created by KSA
houthis are not the ones to be described as angels but :
1/ what they ask is fair for the rights of people or autonomy
2/ you have blood on your hand to participate in such bloodshed , assassinations of innocent people
i am not speaking for their supports of extremists and terrrorists in ME region , they are the experts

Dude yemen is personal to us, do you even know our history? we are axumites part semitic from the Himyarites and sabeans kingdoms. many of our tribes came from yemen. those houthi's from the north are shelling and killing our cousins from one side of the family. 90% of Eritreans are linked by blood relation to eastern yemeni. if we both go to some part of yemen i can speak to yemeni in a language that persians or arabs won't understand. Yemen is an extention to our family to the other side of our sea and vice versa.

I still have family members in the eritrean army and Iranian officers in yemen is something you can not deny, they been telling me since 2010 Iranians going to yemen was becoming almost like a pilgrimage. So now i will ask you if there is proof of iranian military involvement would you condem the houthi's? i think not for years Iranians were denying involvement in Syria too.

you have blood on your hand to participate in such bloodshed , assassinations of innocent people

What Blood shed? Houthi's are not even 1% and if you add the zaidi's that's 25% concentrated in 2 provinces in northern yemen. what the hell are they doing shelling the other 12 Sunni provinces? seriously you must be naive to think the sunni's in yemen support saleh and the houthi's.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme-720x380.png

Isn't Eritrea a Christian majority country? Why is it assisting the Saudis.. The wahabis don't even allow a single church on their land..
No it isn't.

80% of the population are Muslims. The only Christians are the Tigrinias which represent one of the nine tribe. The rest of the 8 are predominately Muslims.

Nah, 70% of Eritrea is Muslim.
Beside the issue of religion never been a problem in eritrea.
The Eritrean/axumite king who recieved the prophet pbuh companions and daughter was a christian.
Basically there are 9 tribes in Eritrea, 7 of them are 100% Muslim. 1 is 70% Muslim and the other is 15%-20% muslim.

can you show me evidences of Iranian bases in Yemen?

Not bases more of weapons and advisors.

SUB-YEMEN-articleLarge.jpg

@WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @Emmie @Jungibaaz @Chak Bamu @jaibi

I suggest you to ban certain Farsi members here from participating in topics that are related to Arab affairs as they are only good for trolling, ignorance, meddling and inferiority complexes. It's evident on the ME section day and night. An end must be put to that once and for all.

Ban all Arab users from threads about Farsis too for all I care. It will not hit us at all but it will hit them hard. They won't have anything else to write about then if they were to be banned from threads about Arab affairs given their conduct on PDF.

What kind of debates are possible to be taken here with such trolls in this thread?

I wanted to know more about the Eritrean army for instance, whether they are serious with sending any troops etc. yet it's impossible.

@Irfan Baloch already had to ban one Farsi user in this thread.

It's seriously getting tiring and most Arab users are sick and tired of their trolling, meddling and obsessiveness. Arab users hardly ever care about their affairs or write in threads about them unless Arabs are involved. Evident by their section that no Arab outside of @Full Moon writes in.

If you are not willing to do anything in this regard the trolling will continue and less serious debates will emerge.

Also an Indian troll emerged in this thread. Likely a double user. Deal with him.

Thanks.

No it isn't.

80% of the population are Muslims. The only Christians are the Tigrinias which represent one of the nine tribe. The rest of the 8 are predominately Muslims.
Where did you get that numbers.? According to Wikipedia Christianity is around 50%, Islam 48% and according to PEW survey 57% Christians, 36% Muslims..

Dude yemen is personal to us, do you even know our history? we are axumites part semitic from the Himyarites and sabeans kingdoms. many of our tribes came from yemen. those houthi's from the north are shelling and killing our cousins from one side of the family. 90% of Eritreans are linked by blood relation to eastern yemeni. if we both go to some part of yemen i can speak to yemeni in a language that persians or arabs won't understand. Yemen is an extention to our family to the other side of our sea and vice versa.
thx i know the history but thx to explain :)

I still have family members in the eritrean army and Iranian officers in yemen is something you can not deny, they been telling me since 2010 Iranians going to yemen was becoming almost like a pilgrimage. So now i will ask you if there is proof of iranian military involvement would you condem the houthi's? i think not for years Iranians were denying involvement in Syria too.
i don't need anything to condemn the houthis attitudes . i don't support them.
but i support the rights of the people for autonomy and condemn the stupid policies since decades .
people should have right to self determination especially when they are not respected at all .
you have blood on your hand to participate in such bloodshed , assassinations of innocent people

What Blood shed? Houthi's are not even 1% and if you add the zaidi's that's 25% concentrated in 2 provinces in northern yemen. what the hell are they doing shelling the other 12 Sunni provinces? seriously you must be naive to think the sunni's in yemen support saleh and the houthi's.
fact is KSA is a fanatic country having a terrorism policy and supporting anti shia policies
if they have so low respect , people should have the right for self determination and create their own country
when you see politics who act as slaves of KSA and not thinking like a leader of their country meaning for the interests of ALL people of the country , they don't deserve respect

as you can see the sponsored saudi IS is even bombing shia mosques in KSA

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom