What's new

Eritrea soon on board for the alliance against houthi's

True,but still they can't claim they the majority like those 2 posters did as if they personally conducted their own referendums.From lack of anything else we must rely on current data.

Well This is my opinion and alot of people as well, if i ask you something about Romania i am sure you would know more than me on many aspects. There is no official data on the numbers but you can dig around it, for example someone that works for the government that says that 80% of kids enrollment in all eritrea for the last 10 years are muslims OR populations of towns on official government sites stating major increases in muslim towns and provinces and declines or no growth on christian area's it give you some indications.

You know that 100 years ago the christians were more than 80%? The christians had a very big birthrate till the last 20-30 years when they started to live in more urban lifestyle with 1-2 kids, there is no rivarly between muslims and christians in Eritrea in fact you will not find better respect and co existence for the last 1450 years. The amount of external pressure to split the two and create a civil war for the last 100 years has frustrated many outsiders, infact the muslim and christians have bond even tighter regardless of the political situation.

More than 5000 years of political experience also helps identify intentions of so called friends.

There is the usual, my street is better than your street, my city is better than your city, but I don't think we generally have a very strong tribal culture. There is a very good Arabic proverb that I think says best about their culture, "I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers". I think it's a very good saying.

well said.

I've posted a non wiki link before.You only post stories.Spare me the rants,post a link or stop this nonsense.

Here,more links :

Eritrea Muslim Population Article

Eritrea | history - geography :: Religion | Encyclopedia Britannica

Religions - Eritrea

This one belongs to an Eritreean embassy (oficial as it gets):

Religion and Society » Embassy of The State of Eritrea

Eritrea Religion Stats: NationMaster.com

are you reading what you posting? i told you most official eritrean government figures would tell you it's plit or 50/50 while others would just go unchecked and claim as high as 70% christians. you watch in 5 years in would be 90% christians in eritrea according to their fantasy figures and growth, I don't know what more to talk about after this you are getting few official websites to claim 50/50 figure while in my unofficial view Muslims are much more. Case closed.

Since you are a firm believer on figures on websites yemen was 65% Zaidi for the last 20 years while me and many others knew it was a false figure due to the area and demographics of the population and now look at it It's the Sunni who are close to 70% which i think the number is close to 85%. Don't go around arguing like you betting your life on some figures on the internet you looking like a fool especially you are not even from the area.

My take on this conflict is, a reconciliation is needed from all of the factions in Yemen - both Shia and Sunni. My understanding of Yemen is that there is no sectarianism in that country; it is rather a tribal. Muslim states should work on to bridge the gap. At the end of the day, funeral is going to the same family: Arab and Muslim Yemenis. Shia and Sunnis are both Muslims, and there are things that we can never resolve, such as what happened when the division took place, so it is better we employ coexistence. When Imamul Mahdi emerges, those who follow him will be right, and those who oppose him will be on the wrong path. And he has not emerged yet. Therefore, all of these sectarianism is retarded and backward! :tdown:

P.S. According to Henry Kissinger, 100-year war between the two houses of Islam - Shia and Sunni - is needed.

All of you who are part of this sectarianism are falling to that trap. Only if you knew!

Back
Top Bottom