What's new

ERGODAN SHOULD HAVE KEPT SILENT. WOULD HE RESIGN AFTER RUSSIANS TOOK HIM UP ON HIS OFFER?

Are you still talking? Have some dignity and don't talk about thing you can't handle:-). Go to your dady france and talk with them about genocide. Class dismissed...
Look "D I G N I T Y" in oxford dictionary and comeback to talk about a term that doesn't exist in the Turkish lexicon since Attaturk..
For the genocide , just like in Armenia, you were behind it...That the reason Europe is making you the housewife that no body wants, but somebody has to clean their bed pan...Who is better than Turkey..

Looking for trouble with someone defending you. :disagree: :undecided:
I don't need to be defended ..especially by you...

I don't need to be defended ..especially by you...

I am not defending you, you are not important to me. I expressed my dismay with the picture posted by our fellow Turk member and did so for sake of the affected people.

I am not defending you, you are not important to me. I expressed my dismay with the picture posted by our fellow Turk member and did so for sake of the affected people.
Then we understand each other...

India is a friend of Algeria, I got banned 4 weeks for posting a thread on Algerian Indian military relation..And too they have an excellent cuisine like Algeria's.

You willl still be flying French flags if it was not for Pakistan to provide diplomatic passports to your government in exile.
Where was India back then???

You willl still be flying French flags if it was not for Pakistan to provide diplomatic passports to your government in exile.
Where was India back then???
Bullshit! I have never ever heard that. The few that helped us are very well known and does resume to individuals not to states. The Algerian revolution had her own document forgers.The one who provided most of the document was an Eastern forger. Not a Pakistani...I will add to my answer shortly with a picture of the gentleman with his brief CC.

Back
Top Bottom