What's new

ERGODAN SHOULD HAVE KEPT SILENT. WOULD HE RESIGN AFTER RUSSIANS TOOK HIM UP ON HIS OFFER?

The oil smuggling channels to Turkey were formed during Saddam Era and Turkey has long history of having hands in illicit oil transfers from Iraq..the ISIS traders with help from former Saddam aides are exploiting previously formed channels for oil smuggling to Turkey...refineries are setup close in the border region of Turkey to receive smuggled oil..

The oil smuggling channels to Turkey were formed during Saddam Era and Turkey has long history of having hands in illicit oil transfers from Iraq..the ISIS traders with help from former Saddam aides are exploiting previously formed channels for oil smuggling to Turkey...refineries are setup close in the border region of Turkey to receive smuggled oil..

All lies!!!

1. Turned out those trucks belong to Kurds of KRG lol the map they claimed was syria is actually northern Iraq KRG

2. Those smuggling routes they claimed to expose went through areas under controll of pretty much every group out there, it goes first saa controlled area then fsa, ypg, even passes an american base etc and finally reaches turkey lol what a phucking joke!!

Those russians are not even serious they are just trolling

Ok champion take it easy.. Now drop that keyboard on the floor slowly..

Of course , every news that is impeding Israel interference in the area is a propaganda. I noticed your relentless activity in the thread. I wander if you have been hired by the Sauds PDF's to take the slack...

Well said, coming from the best of copy/pasting individual...Keep entertaining us...since tipana boy's disappearance after the Paris attacks.

The dreaming Sultan should have kept his mouth shut. Not only Putin showed the real and hypocritical face of Erdocanich and his offsrings, but he displayed to the whole world that Turkey hasn't deviated from the Ottoman's hegemony one iota.

First french *** kissing and now russian *** kissing

Good job Ceylal, Bouteflika should give you a medal

Wait until he drops down to Indians :P

India is a friend of Algeria, I got banned 4 weeks for posting a thread on Algerian Indian military relation..And too they have an excellent cuisine like Algeria's.

First french *** kissing and now russian *** kissing
Don't be sore, that we ignored you for 4 centuries...We knew you are like a smelly turd, the wind will dry you and scattered you like the dust...The dust came from the north, it didn't even disturb your turban that you dropped your seroual for a safe passage to Istambul..and then we had to contend with the Spahis that you left behind ...You had to clean the rug from under their @sses... The spahis compost enriched our mountains, and the french left the way they came bare footed..

Being born in a land of the free, and emigrated to land of the brave is two medals for Ceylal..

All lies!!!

1. Turned out those trucks belong to Kurds of KRG lol the map they claimed was syria is actually northern Iraq KRG
Yep, if they were KRG, that should make the sultan smile instead of butthurt..

2. Those smuggling routes they claimed to expose went through areas under controll of pretty much every group out there, it goes first saa controlled area then fsa, ypg, even passes an american base etc and finally reaches turkey lol what a phucking joke!!
Yesterday you were saying that the SAA doesn't control any territory and is about to collapse, and now you are telling us, that the truck should cross their area... You know a turk when he start lying , on the quantity of hot air in his seroual

Those russians are not even serious they are just trolling
The Russian took you Sultan at his challenge, now the whole is waiting for him to step down...that is if he has pair...

India is a friend of Algeria, I got banned 4 weeks for posting a thread on Algerian Indian military relation..And too they have an excellent cuisine like Algeria's.

Don't be sore, that we ignored you for 4 centuries...We knew you are like a smelly turd, the wind will dry you and scattered you like the dust...The dust came from the north, it didn't even disturb your turban that you dropped your seroual for a safe passage to Istambul..and then we had to contend with the Spahis that you left behind ...You had to clean the rug from under their @sses... The spahis compost enriched our mountains, and the french left the way they came bare footed..

Being born in a land of the free, and emigrated to land of the brave is two medals for Ceylal..

Yep, if they were KRG, that should make the sultan smile instead of butthurt..

Yesterday you were saying that the SAA doesn't control any territory and is about to collapse, and now you are telling us, that the truck should cross their area... You know a turk when he start lying , on the quantity of hot air in his seroual

The Russian took you Sultan at his challenge, now the whole is waiting for him to step down...that is if he has pair...

What are you talking about? That is you only legacy 4 century in the past, you have helped the super power in the middle east. Nothing more and yet you think you have a such glory history?

born in a land what is raped and still licking ther ***, so what is with the indians?

I can understand with the france.

FrenchAlgeria.jpg

What are you talking about? That is you only legacy 4 century in the past, you have helped the super power in the middle east. Nothing more and yet you think you have a such glory history?

born in a land what is raped and still licking ther ***, so what is with the indians?

FrenchAlgeria.jpg
Some stupid words from an ignorant Algerian would not justify the crimes/genocide committed by French in Algeria.

Some stupid words from an ignorant Algerian would not justify the crimes/genocide committed by French in Algeria.[/QUOTE]
France was able to commit crimes in Algeria, with the help of the Spahis turcs that were and abandened by the Dey when he surrendered to France and they joined her in her crimes. Turks are known for genocide , just ask the Armeniens.

Don't go there mate. Ceylal is just in pro-Iran camp. He's not the only one, don't take it too seriously.

Last edited:
the only foreign Base that is not under the Border of Russia.
Then the only foreign base period, by definition maybe? o_O

and the french left the way they came bare footed..
Whoa, calm down, man! I understand that its an important event for you but seriously ...
so barefooted that we had to accommodate a sizeable portion of your population before and at independence
first and throughout the following years second. And the promise of paradise still lingers alongside
the Mummy, unquenched.
And plenty of kids named Mohammed or Abdelkader now serve under our tricolore flag!

Those living in glass houses and all that?
Relax with the outrageous statements; it will help put your message across.

Just sayin' Tay.

Look who is shining the NATO shose and emptiying Gi's bed pan Algeria or Turkey?

Whwn you talk about raping, who is being raped now, Turkey or Algeria..no need to answer..I think you are already feeling it tickling your gonades..

Believe me we took our revenge on you, when we chased you from Echam (Syria)...

France was able to commit crimes in Algeria, with the help of the Spahis turcs that were and abandened by the Dey when he surrendered to France and they joined her in her crimes. Turks are known for genocide , just ask the Armeniens.

Are you still talking? Have some dignity and don't talk about thing you can't handle:-). Go to your dady france and talk with them about genocide. Class dismissed...

Don't go there mate. Ceylal is just in pro-Iran camp. He's not the only one, don't take it too seriously.
The uprooted has talked...a guy who as much pride street a street catin.I know you used the term "Pro Iranian" as an insult. I look to Iran as Muslim country , on the right side of history. As Algerian we don't differentiate between Shia or Sunni , they are all Muslims . It their respective actions that determine for us, who needs our support and who gets the boots up their @sses...Why don't you tell us what your Sunnis friends have done for Palestine, save Algeria and Syria?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom