What's new

ERGODAN SHOULD HAVE KEPT SILENT. WOULD HE RESIGN AFTER RUSSIANS TOOK HIM UP ON HIS OFFER?

I hope u realize that all 3 alleged routes made by Russian propagandists clowns pass through Kurdish territories? That means its Kurds who are buying ISIS oil. :lol:
Of course , every news that is impeding Israel interference in the area is a propaganda. I noticed your relentless activity in the thread. I wander if you have been hired by the Sauds PDF's to take the slack...

This what happens when you invent and copy paste things without basic understanding of region.
Well said, coming from the best of copy/pasting individual...Keep entertaining us...since tipana boy's disappearance after the Paris attacks.

No panic guys, the barbarian is one of the biggest paparazzi of PDF. .
The dreaming Sultan should have kept his mouth shut. Not only Putin showed the real and hypocritical face of Erdocanich and his offsrings, but he displayed to the whole world that Turkey hasn't deviated from the Ottoman's hegemony one iota.

Last edited:
Of course , every news that is impeding Israel interference in the area is a propaganda. I noticed your relentless activity in the thread. I wander if you have been hired by the Sauds PDF's to take the slack...

Well said, coming from the best of copy/pasting individual...Keep entertaining us...since tipana boy's disappearance after the Paris attacks.
You attack me instead dealing with my arguments.

This is Russian MoD map that you posted:

brif_3-new_Page_03.jpg

As you can see, all 3 alleged routes pass through Kurdish territories. That means its Kurds who are trading with ISIS oil according to this map.

Thus those who made and post this map as proof of Turkey trade with ISIS are complete imbeciles. Nothing personal.

Here is the proof of who is dealing oil with who ...

Treasury Sanctions Networks Providing Support to the Government of Syria, Including For Facilitating Syrian Government Oil Purchases from ISIL

HUDSOTRADE LIMITED, 118 Anexartisias Street, Suite 202, Limassol 3040, Cyprus; 14 Gubkina Street, Moscow, Moscow Region 117312, Russia; Website http://www.primax.com.cy; Registration ID C81329 (Cyprus) [SYRIA](Linked To: KHURI, Mudalal; Linked To: NICOLAOU, Nicos; Linked To: PRIMAX BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LIMITED).

RUSSIAN FINANCIAL ALLIANCE BANK (a.k.a. OPEN JOINT STOCK COMPANY JOINT STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK 'RUSSIAN FINANCIAL ALLIANCE'; a.k.a. RFA BANK; a.k.a. "AKB RFA, OAO"; a.k.a. "OJSC JSCB RFA"), per. Maly Karetny, d. 11-13, str. 1, Moscow 127051, Russia; SWIFT/BIC MNGRRUMM; Website www.rfabank.ru; all offices worldwide [SYRIA] (Linked To: KHURI, Mudalal; Linked To: ILYUMZHINOV, Kirsan Nikolayevich)

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/jl0287.aspx

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/OFAC-Enforcement/Pages/20151125.aspx

You attack me instead dealing with my arguments.

I am not attacking you personally, but I merely pointed out some of your analysis inconsistencies,for a guy who claims he spent 3 years in the army as a tanker. Borders are never airtight or waterproof no matter how much troops or observation system you dedicate to the area
As you can see, all 3 alleged routes pass through Kurdish territories. That means its Kurds who are trading with ISIS oil according to this map.
You are forgetting the main point. Oil is ending up in Turkey and without Turkish agreement that oil will not be transitting thru her territory. It is simple as that..

Thus those who made and post this map as proof of Turkey trade with ISIS are complete imbeciles. Nothing personal.
The smart cone is all yours..
israel 12 10 15man-wearing-yellow-dunce-hat.jpg

It was already confirmed that Russia has used fake Pictures on their Proofs, so @Ceylal could please tell us why ? Those are far to away from the Border, it is even not possible that Turkey ever could can reach from this Point something, but some of these Trucks has just arrived on Russian & Assad Border, so would like to explain this to us ?

@WebMaster Vote for Close, those Pictures are fake, already confirmed by International Media Agencies.

It was already confirmed that Russia has used fake Pictures on their Proofs, so @Ceylal could please tell us why ? Those are far to away from the Border, it is even not possible that Turkey ever could can reach from this Point something, but some of these Trucks has just arrived on Russian & Assad Border, so would like to explain this to us ?
Proved fake by whom? The truck and the transit was proven by remote sensing and UCAV flown in the area. ISIS doesn't control a port or an airport, as far as it is known. Stolen Iraqi and Syrian oil transit by Turkey, it is known fact..like those brand new Toyota's displayed by ISIS transit by Turkey too.

@WebMaster Vote for Close, those Pictures are fake, already confirmed by International Media Agencies.
Name one, and I will name ten that will say the contrary.

RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY PRESS BRIEFING

razd_bst-1000.jpg

Speech by the Chief of the Main Operations Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces - Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces, Lieutenant-General Sergey Rūda

Materials for the performance (.PPT)Materials for action (SlideShare)

Without a reliable blocking the channels of financing for LIH count on real success in the fight against the terrorist organization is not necessary.

As already noted the Deputy Minister of Defence of the Russian Federation Anatoly Ivanovich Antonov, the main source of funding for terrorists is the illegal sale of petroleum products.

In order to eliminate this channel of air and space forces of Russia strikes at the facilities of production, storage, processing and transportation of petroleum products on the territory of Syria, controlled LIH.

For two months in the Russian air strikes defeated thirty-two oil producing complexes, eleven refineries, twenty-three oil pumping stations.

Destroyed thousand and eighty of tankers carrying petroleum products.

This has reduced the turnover produced illegally on the territory of the Syrian oil by almost 50%.

By the most conservative estimates revenues this terrorist organization from the criminal business accounted for no less than three million dollars a day. Multiply that by four years.After our earnings terrorist attacks decreased to half a million dollars a day.

However, the gangs continue to receive significant funding, as well as weapons, ammunition and other material nourishment for their activities. A number of states and especially Turkey, are directly involved in large-scale igilovsky business project, providing aiding terrorists.

The General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation has irrefutable evidence, based on data from space and aerial reconnaissance, the involvement of Turkey in this business.

Today we present only part of the data available to us.

It identified three main routes of transportation of oil to Turkey from areas controlled by armed gangs LIH Syria and Iraq.

The western route, goes to Turkish ports on the Mediterranean coast, the north - to the refinery Batman in Turkey and the east - to the largest transshipment base in the village of Cizre.

You will be disclosed to the entire chain of supply of petroleum products in Turkey from production to recycling points.

On the western route hydrocarbons produced in the oil fields near the city of Raqqa, vehicles, mostly at night, transported to northwest Syria. Further, through the border towns of Azaz (Syria) and Reyhanli (Turkey) to the Turkish port of Iskenderun and Dörtyol.

the 1st photo you used are hits on Grain Storage and a Water Treatment Plant

Proved fake by whom? The truck and the transit was proven by remote sensing and UCAV flown in the area. ISIS doesn't control a port or an airport, as far as it is known. Stolen Iraqi and Syrian oil transit by Turkey, it is known fact..like those brand new Toyota's displayed by ISIS transit by Turkey too.Name one, and I will name ten that will say the contrary.

ERGODAN SHOULD HAVE KEPT SILENT. WOULD HE RESIGN AFTER RUSSIANS TOOK HIM UP ON HIS OFFER? | Page 3

Read my post and stop giving fake info.

Borders are never airtight or waterproof no matter how much troops or observation system you dedicate to the area
So you are claiming that ISIS secretly sends hundreds of huge oil trucks every day through Kurdish territory without notice? o_O Do u realize that ISIS and Kurds are at war with each other? You are much more retarded than I thought.

You are forgetting the main point. Oil is ending up in Turkey and without Turkish agreement that oil will not be transitting thru her territory. It is simple as that..
No one denies the fact that Turkey buys oil from Kurds. If Kurds sell to Turkey ISIS oil that's not problem of Turkey.

Summary:
* Russian MoD are lazy liars, who dont even bother to check basic facts before fabricating evidence.
* Those who believe Russian MoD propaganda are imbecile retards.

So you are claiming that ISIS secretly sends hundreds of huge oil trucks every day through Kurdish territory without notice? o_O Do u realize that ISIS and Kurds are at war with each other? You are much more retarded than I thought.
It is not a secret, you don't have to be a rocket scientist that without Turkey, ISIS won't be selling a drop of Syrian/Iraqi oil. It just sometimes, I wonder if your neurons are connected right. Russians put evidence out there for the one that were protecting Turkey.

No one denies the fact that Turkey buys oil from Kurds. If Kurds sell to Turkey ISIS oil that's not problem of Turkey.
That is a big statement coming from you

Summary:

* Those who believe Russian MoD propaganda are imbecile retards.
My summary:
You are a freaking idiot. I guess you can blame hizbollah for your state of mind.:cheers:

ERGODAN SHOULD HAVE KEPT SILENT. WOULD HE RESIGN AFTER RUSSIANS TOOK HIM UP ON HIS OFFER? | Page 3

Read my post and stop giving fake info.
Please give us a break...We are waiting for the big annoucement of the sultan resignation..., but instead invaded Iraq.

Please give us a break...We are waiting for the big annoucement of the sultan resignation..., but instead invaded Iraq.

When you see the truth of the ISID oil buyer companies list which are full of Syrian and Russian companies, I can understand this respond :p:

BTW , below list just sample and you can see the all list which have been already blacklisted in all around the world due to ISIL oil big buyer and middleman activities,.

Reminding again with the facts not with the kind of Big Brother videos.:-)

Treasury Sanctions Networks Providing Support to the Government of Syria, Including For Facilitating Syrian Government Oil Purchases from ISIL

HUDSOTRADE LIMITED, 118 Anexartisias Street, Suite 202, Limassol 3040, Cyprus; 14 Gubkina Street, Moscow, Moscow Region 117312, Russia; Website http://www.primax.com.cy; Registration ID C81329 (Cyprus) [SYRIA](Linked To: KHURI, Mudalal; Linked To: NICOLAOU, Nicos; Linked To: PRIMAX BUSINESS CONSULTANTS LIMITED).

RUSSIAN FINANCIAL ALLIANCE BANK (a.k.a. OPEN JOINT STOCK COMPANY JOINT STOCK COMMERCIAL BANK 'RUSSIAN FINANCIAL ALLIANCE'; a.k.a. RFA BANK; a.k.a. "AKB RFA, OAO"; a.k.a. "OJSC JSCB RFA"), per. Maly Karetny, d. 11-13, str. 1, Moscow 127051, Russia; SWIFT/BIC MNGRRUMM; Website www.rfabank.ru; all offices worldwide [SYRIA] (Linked To: KHURI, Mudalal; Linked To: ILYUMZHINOV, Kirsan Nikolayevich)

https://www.treasury.gov/press-center/press-releases/Pages/jl0287.aspx

It´s already confirmed that Russia has let shooting his plane to deploy more troops in Lazkiya to hold that Foreign Base, the only foreign Base that is not under the Border of Russia.

They need to legitimate it, they cannot act like before in Ukraine & Crimea !

Back
Top Bottom