What's new

Erdogan says Turkey interested in improving relations with Israel

I am not here to compare Republic of Turkey with Yew Pagan - Countries !!!

Republic of Turkey is having own Achievements !!! Similar like Union of India, Arab League - Member Countries !!! Level of Education in every Field & Sector which benefits own Citizens.

Innovation comes for the betterment of Nationhood, asking for any innovation - Transfer of Technology in the name of Humanity , shows the Brain Bank of any Nation.

Hindus are innovative Tribe with full of Traditions !!! Forget Traditions , Become Brainless !!!
Thats why Jericho seems to me name of a Ballistic Missile , if I am not wrong Antalya is City in Republic of Turkey !!!

I have read somewhere that Jericho or Yericho name is given by the Colonizers of Jund ul Falastin, In Injeel , the name might be City Ar-Riha.
Though it shouldn't but the state of your mental health worries me slightly.

Get out. Get some fresh air. Too much time in Modi libraries suffocates humans.

The conspiracy guy is here. All thats left to justify BS by their world leaders is conspiracy theories. This is the basis of their arguement. I hope ppl like these are able to sleep peacefully at night, I wudnt be able to.

Falling for the dajjal? Wake up and see who are the only ones fighting zion. Its you who needs to save urself from Dajjals deception. Cuz by the looks of it you and ur associates have already been deceived.

Don't be fool kid, these leadership's are for you , and 95% of Iranian population is already Satanized and prepared for his rule. I don't follow any leadership's besides Hamas of Gaza which is the only God leaning and just govt in the world. I follow God and will work to bring his rule when he deems it time to. I believe in the rule of God and God cursed those who don't rule by his law.

As for Dajjal, he not even mentioned in any of your ahadeeth. Show me one reference to him in your books. On contrary the Dajjal look like your picture of Imam Mahdi in black turban except a little darker skinned. And he only turn ugly and deformed in his eyes after he claim to be God. People who say Ali Madd and refuse to acknowledge it is shirk this is people that shouldn't lecture us about the truth.

The truth is it's the end times era for next 10-40 years and God and his Prophet told us to remain steadfast and not look up to any govts which are all corrupt. And the Prophet said woe to the Arabs, in reference to wars in the end times with the Room. Because they will fight the Malhama that causes the Dajjal to get angry and come out to the public. Iranian regime is just good for killing Muslims.

As for Iranian people and all people in region I hope they heed God's call when Allah the Great deems it time to establish Islam and break Satan.

Don't be fool kid, these leadership's are for you , and 95% of Iranian population is already Satanized and prepared for his rule. I don't follow any leadership's besides Hamas of Gaza which is the only God leaning and just govt in the world. I follow God and will work to bring his rule when he deems it time to. I believe in the rule of God and God cursed those who don't rule by his law.

As for Dajjal, he not even mentioned in any of your ahadeeth. Show me one reference to him in your books. On contrary the Dajjal look like your picture of Imam Mahdi in black turban except a little darker skinned. And he only turn ugly and deformed in his eyes after he claim to be God. People who say Ali Madd and refuse to acknowledge it is shirk this is people that shouldn't lecture us about the truth.

The truth is it's the end times era for next 10-40 years and God and his Prophet told us to remain steadfast and not look up to any govts which are all corrupt. And the Prophet said woe to the Arabs, in reference to wars in the end times with the Room. Because they will fight the Malhama that causes the Dajjal to get angry and come out to the public. Iranian regime is just good for killing Muslims.

As for Iranian people and all people in region I hope they heed God's call when Allah the Great deems it time to establish Islam and break Satan.
Hazzy the glorious back to his old theories

Turkey always play in both side, they are NATO member.
In reality muslim brotherhood gangs are zionist hands in Islamic world....

The only problem in this nobel worthy philosophical composition (INSANITY) is that Hamas of Gaza follows the leadership of Iran. Wanna know the truth ? You call me "kid", but thank god im not ur Kid, I wud be ashamed of ur ENLIGHTENED INTELLECTUALITY.

AS A MAN TO ANOTHER MAN, I ASK YOU TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SIT DOWN, LEAVE UR UNINTELLECTUAL LAUGHABLE NICKELODEON CONCEPTS FOR ONE MINUTE. AND JUST THINK. THINK. CUZ YOU MY FRIEND ARE IN BIG BIG BIG TROUBLE. YOU NEED TO BE RESCUED FROM UR IDIOCRISY. BUT THERE'S STILL HOPE.

EVEN FOR A GUY LIKE YOU WHO MAKES THESE KINDA ARGUEMENTS. SO PLEASE TAKE THAT ONE MINUTE. AND THINK. TALK TO YOURSELF AND SAY "FALCON, WHY HAST THOU LEAVETH ALL LOGIC AND EMBRACED MADNESS" AFTER THAT YOU CAN CHOSE TO OR NOT TO WHACK YOURSELF HARD ACROSS UR CHEEKS A FEW TIMES JUST TO SEE IF IT HELPS YOU COME BACK TO THE REAL WORLD OR NOT.

BEST REGARDS,
XERXES22

Last edited:
The only problem in this novel worthy philosophical composition (INSANITY) is that Hamas of Gaza follows the leadership of Iran. Wanna know the truth ? You call me "kid", but thank god im not ur Kid, I wud be ashamed of ur ENLIGHTENED INTELLECTUALITY.

AS A MAN TO ANOTHER MAN, I ASK YOU TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SIT DOWN, LEAVE UR UNINTELLECTUAL LAUGHABLE NICKELODEON CONCEPTS FOR ONE MINUTE. AND JUST THINK. THINK. CUZ YOU MY FRIEND ARE IN BIG BIG BIG TROUBLE. YOU NEED TO BE RESCUED FROM UR IDIOCRISY. BUT THERE'S STILL HOPE.

EVEN FOR A GUY LIKE YOU WHO MAKES THESE KINDA ARGUEMENTS. SO PLEASE TAKE THAT ONE MINUTE. AND THINK. TALK TO YOURSELF AND SAY "FALCON, WHY HAST THOU LEAVETH ALL LOGIC AND EMBRACED MADNESS" AFTER THAT YOU CAN CHOSE TO OR NOT TO WHACK YOURSELF HARD ACROSS UR CHEEKS A FEW TIMES JUST TO SEE IF IT HELPS YOU COME BACK TO THE REAL WORLD OR NOT.

BEST REGARDS,
XERXES22

Hamas rules with a shura, and treats their people, allows opposition and criticism of the government and tries to it's best ability to rule by Islamic Law. Nothing of that is related to Iran. They follow Sha'fiae school of thought in Gaza.

Neither do they follow Iran from political sense. They said they do not belong to any axis in the region and work to secure any support for Palestinians. They're not gonna partake in any regional agenda by any of the three major alliances in the region.

Nevertheless they have a lot of shortcomings, I still believe Muslims can be a lot better and wish the best for all Shia, Sunni and non Muslims in the region. But they need the guidance from their Lord and to withdraw from selfishness and greed. Humans are nothing without God and we gonna keep learning that the hard way over and over again.

Diplomatic r/s vs friendly deep cooperation state are different. China r wary of israel close r/s with US and ever since the cancel of phalcon deal pressure by US. We know Israel r not trustworthy.

Our r/s with Israel are pure on business level with no military cooperation and no intel sharing. Both also has different political views. China is one of the big supporter of palestine state and we do not recognised jerusalem as capital of israel.
I never said you are an ally of Israel, did i? I said you have good relations with Israel. CCP HAS ZERO ISSUES WITH Israel. In fact China is one of the biggest investors in Israel together with the US. lol Chinese companies are more involved in Israel's high tech industry by cooperation/JV or takeovers. So why are you guys investing there and cooperating with Zionists companies? lol By doing so you are encouraging the Zionists state and helping the Zionist state grow more. lol
The truth is that Chinese are pure capitalists and they will trade and do business with anybody. The CCP couldn't care less about
Israel/Palestine issue, since it has effect on China, in fact you are one odd Chinese, since i have never even seen a Chinese who holds negative views as such about Israel even during all my visits/stay in China. At most they wont have an opinion at all or good impression/opinions of Israel.
Israel doesn't need to be trustworthy for China the way you mentioned about the Phalcon deal, the Chinese understand that. The US is by farrrrr Israel biggest ally and backer, and the US backs Israel unconditionally, its normal that Israel will have budged in that deal, since US really threatened that it will affect their support to them. s far as i know THERE IS ZERO chance China will/can take the US position in backing Israel fully. So it's normal that Israel had to cut off that military deal under massive US pressure.

However, China and Israel still enjoy good diplomatic/economic/scientific ties/trade and investment deals. Even with US cautioning Israel several times, Israel has still choose to maintain cordial ties/cooperation with China. I see no reason you are chastising Pakistan against doing the same. lol If you had mention religion as a reason, then it will make more sense.(but then again the CCP DOESN'T EVEN BELIEVE IN RELIGION IN THE FIRST PLACE). :D

Last edited:
This is fact. Thought u will be happy given such high seat by America and Israel for India compare to Pakistan. :enjoy:

Sarkar e Hindustan is the Ulimate Power for Hindustani !!! Righteous Ones , the Ones who stands for the Dharma & Shariah !!!

Turkey is the leader of Muslim world,

Pious Turks are Leader of White Nations !!! Dua of Rasool e Allah Muhammad S.A.W.S have been this only !!! Rasool e Allah Muhammad S.A.W.S Dua have been even for Arabs, Arya's & Habash !!!

Haadun !!! Jihadun !!! Respect the Nasiyat of Rasool e Allah Muhammad S.A.W.S !!!

at the same time our great leader Erdogan PBUH (lmao) is a holy God sent man that invites us to Pure Islam where you serve American evanglical Zionists the anglo-saxon savages whose fun is shooting at Muslim kids/women.

PBUH = Peace Be Upon Him !!! Are You asking the Ahle Muslimeen to do Dua for Republic of Turkey - President Recep Tayyip Erdogan ???

FIrst of all , beyond Haad wo Hadood nor the Arabs neither the Arya's ask anyone to adopt the Deen !!! Both Preach only one thing , this is Haad wo Hadood respect this or our Tribes will make all out war !!!

Our Great leader the new Pasha is NATO's servant, he serves them wholeheartedly only to benefit Islam and Muslims.

Pasha seems like Pashu here !!! North Atlantic Treaty Organisation is a Military Pact with a Aim to keep the Invading Moo Gools out of Salvic Lands, Nordic Lands, Baltic Lands !!! Republic of Turkey & Republic of Finland & Kingdom of Norway !!! Equation is still infront of everyone !!!

Kingdom of Norway - Armed Forces & Rus Federation - Armed Forces Clashes in the Arctic Region !!!

Pasha has upgraded his tanks in Israeli companies he buys Israeli made drones and he Tawafs around Israeli embassy in the Heart of Turkey and he wants Israel to Show us its majestic mercy and give us Jerusalem as a bribe to shut the mouthes of Muslim masses.

Turks are aware about the Truth , Who is working for whom !!! Free ka Military Manpower !!! Looting of Resources Etc !!!

Aaqa is still the Agha !!! Dil ke Arma tears mein Beh gaye !!! I am Hindustani !!! Alaq phir Talaq !!!

PBUH wants us united against each other, Shias have to kill Sunnis and vice versa to make a security margin for Israelis.

Mullah is Turali; Mullah is Tunani; Mullah is Turani !!!

My Mehaadun is with Banu Hashim !!!

Israel is the new Islamic country which wants the bests for Muslims. Israel wants to divide Syraq into pieces only to benefit Muslims and Pasha PBUH 's jihadists are serving Israel destroying Libya only to benefit Muslims.

Seems Name of Jund Al Iraq & Balaad e Shaam should be added as GraveYard for Invaders !!!

And in the end you see warmongering Iranians talking ill of our Pasha PBUH. All gails Erdogan the new prophet..

Prophet Means Nabi !!! Seems you are aware !!!

Aayat of the Commandment of Allah Rabbul Alameen regarding Rasulun & Nabiyun is clear to you !!!

Suratun Al-'Ahzab [33:40]

Suratun Al Ahzab Aayat 40.png

Though it shouldn't but the state of your mental health worries me slightly.

Come on Man, Jericho is a Ballistic Missile not name of that City in Jund ul Falastin !!!

Get out. Get some fresh air. Too much time in Modi libraries suffocates humans.

Soul is Fresh !!! Allah Hu Akbar !!!

I never said you are an ally of Israel, did i? I said you have good relations with Israel. CCP HAS ZERO ISSUES WITH Israel. In fact China is one of the biggest investors in Israel together with the US. lol Chinese companies are more involved in Israel's high tech industry by cooperation/JV or takeovers. So why are you guys investing there and cooperating with Zionists companies? lol By doing so you are encouraging the Zionists state and helping the Zionist state grow more. lol
The truth is that Chinese are pure capitalists and they will trade and do business with anybody. The CCP couldn't care less about
Israel/Palestine issue, since it has effect on China, in fact you are one odd Chinese, since i have never even seen a Chinese who holds negative views as such about Israel even during all my visits/stay in China. At most they wont have an opinion at all or good impression/opinions of Israel.
Israel doesn't need to be trustworthy for China the way you mentioned about the Phalcon deal, the Chinese understand that. The US is by farrrrr Israel biggest ally and backer, and the US backs Israel unconditionally, its normal that Israel will have budged in that deal, since US really threatened that it will affect their support to them. s far as i know THERE IS ZERO chance China will/can take the US position in backing Israel fully. So it's normal that Israel had to cut off that military deal under massive US pressure.

However, China and Israel still enjoy good diplomatic/economic/scientific ties/trade and investment deals. Even with US cautioning Israel several times, Israel has still choose to maintain cordial ties/cooperation with China. I see no reason you are chastising Pakistan against doing the same. lol If you had mention religion as a reason, then it will make more sense.(but then again the CCP DOESN'T EVEN BELIEVE IN RELIGION IN THE FIRST PLACE). :D

Israel is US core allies and China wants to allign more with Muslim world on Palestine-Israel issue since they need Muslim world support to go agaist US world centric. Supporting Israel will be seen as opposing Muslim world. It is a sensitive issue for the Muslims.

Those things can be comprehended by a simple logic. Even China and Russia also support Iran, Israel hard core enemy, which once again show their opposition on US world dominance and try to challenge it if they can.

Actually, the one that gets cornered is Israel since China helps its biggest enemy and also supports Palestinian position and narrative while in the same time Israel still make business with China. Israel is afraid of Russia and China and they never attack those nations diplomatically, economically, and technologically ( for China case ) unlike what Western Europian powers do.

Last edited:
Pious Turks are Leader of White Nations !!! Dua of Rasool e Allah Muhammad S.A.W.S have been this only !!! Rasool e Allah Muhammad S.A.W.S Dua have been even for Arabs, Arya's & Habash !!!

Haadun !!! Jihadun !!! Respect the Nasiyat of Rasool e Allah Muhammad S.A.W.S !!!

PBUH = Peace Be Upon Him !!! Are You asking the Ahle Muslimeen to do Dua for Republic of Turkey - President Recep Tayyip Erdogan ???

FIrst of all , beyond Haad wo Hadood nor the Arabs neither the Arya's ask anyone to adopt the Deen !!! Both Preach only one thing , this is Haad wo Hadood respect this or our Tribes will make all out war !!!

Pasha seems like Pashu here !!! North Atlantic Treaty Organisation is a Military Pact with a Aim to keep the Invading Moo Gools out of Salvic Lands, Nordic Lands, Baltic Lands !!! Republic of Turkey & Republic of Finland & Kingdom of Norway !!! Equation is still infront of everyone !!!

Kingdom of Norway - Armed Forces & Rus Federation - Armed Forces Clashes in the Arctic Region !!!

Turks are aware about the Truth , Who is working for whom !!! Free ka Military Manpower !!! Looting of Resources Etc !!!

Aaqa is still the Agha !!! Dil ke Arma tears mein Beh gaye !!! I am Hindustani !!! Alaq phir Talaq !!!

Mullah is Turali; Mullah is Tunani; Mullah is Turani !!!

My Mehaadun is with Banu Hashim !!!

Seems Name of Jund Al Iraq & Balaad e Shaam should be added as GraveYard for Invaders !!!

Prophet Means Nabi !!! Seems you are aware !!!

Aayat of the Commandment of Allah Rabbul Alameen regarding Rasulun & Nabiyun is clear to you !!!

Suratun Al-'Ahzab [33:40]

View attachment 700587

Come on Man, Jericho is a Ballistic Missile not name of that City in Jund ul Falastin !!!

Soul is Fresh !!! Allah Hu Akbar !!!
Hahah. Thanks for you info sir

You admit we r investing in Israel high tech sector but talk as it some investment benefit Israel only? We get access to Israel high tech that helps us to further in homegrown high tech. It is a investment benefit China more than Israel.

China foreign policy of cos run counter to what Israel demands. They want the whole world to sanction Iran but China is the only country first refuse to obey US oil embargo and continue to buy Iran oil. The money Iran received from China may continue fund their nuclear program. You think this is what Israel want? AS long as China buys Iran oil, Israel sanction on Iran will never succeed. Israel r very angry over China regards to this issue but they do not outright oppose but indirectly asking US to pressure us.

China and Israel is purely on business level but our foreign policy are vastly different. Israel r pro US while China policy r mainly a 180 degrees turn of what US wants.

upgraded his tanks in Israeli

that was with technology transfer and gave us the ability to do more.. if that is a bad thing than begin to demonize the people who buy israeli products.. demonize them and takfiri them like always for people who buy products wich have israeli jew share or are owned by jews.. as if doing trade is forbidden

Israeli made drones

they didnt work for us and anka is jewish tb2 is jewish aksungur is jewish or akinci is jewish too

he Tawafs around Israeli embassy in the Heart of Turkey

its not like mullahs sweetheart abu lulu that people are making tawwaf around you know.. having business is not forbidden we are not supporting their religion we dont sell religious stuff for them or buy haram stuff as if the prophet himself did not make trade with the jews, he sold and buyed fromt hem

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 3.453 Narrated by Aisha

Allah's Messenger (saws) bought some foodstuff (barley) from a Jew on credit and mortgaged his iron armor to him.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.165 Narrated by Aisha

Allah's Messenger (saws) died while his (iron) armor was mortgaged to a Jew for thirty Sas of barley.

shure you dont take aisha as relyable .. but there are more excamples even if you buy sheep from mushrikeen you are at war with.. (yes he could buy weapons with it)
but things may be different for non sunni sources or a mullah says different..

here we have just people making rules out of their butts.. and than just being butthurt not more.. if this would be a common thing than why are people buying american stuff americans are responsible for the death of 500thausand children only in iraq and they say "it was worth it" and than people do hold russians as their nearest friends and helper while the russians are the ones who genocided more than 10% of the muslim population of chechnya whare are these people? are they real or just only BIG hypocrites?

also why should people buy arab stuff? did't arabs be against the ottoman khalifa? why should we buy iranian stuff didnt iranians killed and displaced millions of sunni muslims through their long arm terror puppets? didnt they go havoc in iraq with killer squadrones? still people buy iranian stuff whats going on? or why are iranians buying turkish stuff when turkey works with israel? you can extend this till you come to a point that you will not even buy pakistani products because your pakistani neighboor said that your cat is stupid..

again easy talk or is it more like fashion? you know people taking some clothes some talking stle, some words that are only used by them.. and here you have your own style.. its cool... yes some other may only go on board because they were told to but this seems to be more like fashion like a agenda like an idea..

China foreign policy of cos run counter to what Israel demands. They want the whole world to sanction Iran but China is the only country first refuse to obey US oil embargo and continue to buy Iran oil. The money Iran received from China may continue fund their nuclear program. You think this is what Israel want? AS long as China buys Iran oil, Israel sanction on Iran will never succeed. Israel r very angry over China regards to this issue but they do not outright oppose but indirectly asking US to pressure us.
Nope, i said Israel and China have no real beef/issue together, reason Israel has no reason to be hostile to China. The thing is China is unlike the U.S and Soviet Union( now Russia). Unlike these two powers China has a policy of non interference in other countries internal affairs, which is why China has no military presence or even political interference in any middle eastern country unlike U.S /Russia/UK/France etc. This means that China can remain neutral on issues between Middle eastern countries and still trade/do business/forge ties and cooperation with all sides. This is exactly what China has been doing for decades now. They don't interfere in the affairs of countries in this region much less the messy Israel-Palestinian issue. Which is why i was surprised by your use of terms like the Zionists regime and negative talk of Israel , something i have never seen coming from the CCP or even your nationalistic media. If anything from me experience they have a neutral/favourable view of them.
Israel and China are so far apart from each other that the last country Israel sees/consider as a threat among the major powers is China and rightly so. There is ZERO enmity between both countries and no reason why there should be, reason even with US reluctance Israel has kept it's ties with China cordial and carried on cooperation and trade with them.

Back
Top Bottom