What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Wait and follow the events then. You will realise what will be done in following days. No need to waste empty words for ypur nationalistic predictions. The reality of the ground have many difficult calculations. Selling hot air is the easiest thing of this matter.

BTW, It is your Arab brothers who have a different vision than you, calling Turkiye and Turkey just support them. If you think You have rights to intervene the situation with supporting a coup leader, Turkey has many legitimate reasons to intervene the situation with supporting the legitimate government recognised by UN. I believe you are afraid of likely consequences of Libya conflicts into Egyptian inner politics and street events so You don’t want to seem weak to your own public who hates your dictator but Don’t worry. The sons/cousins/relatives of the proud Egyptian people who was killed by coup plotter Sisi in streets have been waiting correct time to revolt against your dictator so If you attempt to do something wrong, Turkey will give proud Egyptians enough reason. Don’t forget, Sisi got the votes of just %40 of population. Rest is just sleeping cells. That’s why Sisi is trying to strenghten its seats with dictatorial policies but you know my friend No dictator who killed own public can survive forever.
Dude you know nothing about internal Egyptian politics so don't pretend like you know. if morsi supporters can do something they would have done the day he was removed or the day the rabba camp was cleared as for the 40% how much did morsi get again. Fact el sisi is more popular than even el Sadat (the one that defeated Israel) if el sisi wasn't so extremely popular he would have been able to cut subsidies something el Sadat couldn't do. All el sisi needed to do to be that popular was to remove the MBs on the request of egyptians.

Wait and follow the events then. You will realise what will be done in following days. No need to waste empty words for ypur nationalistic predictions. The reality of the ground have many difficult calculations. Selling hot air is the easiest thing of this matter.

BTW, It is your Arab brothers who have a different vision than you, calling Turkiye and Turkey just support them. If you think You have rights to intervene the situation with supporting a coup leader, Turkey has many legitimate reasons to intervene the situation with supporting the legitimate government recognised by UN. I believe you are afraid of likely consequences of Libya conflicts into Egyptian inner politics and street events so You don’t want to seem weak to your own public who hates your dictator but Don’t worry. The sons/cousins/relatives of the proud Egyptian people who was killed by coup plotter Sisi in streets have been waiting correct time to revolt against your dictator so If you attempt to do something wrong, Turkey will give proud Egyptians enough reason. Don’t forget, Sisi got the votes of just %40 of population. Rest is just sleeping cells. That’s why Sisi is trying to strenghten its seats with dictatorial policies but you know my friend No dictator who killed own public can survive forever.
Libya is a tribal society meaning that aligns to the tribe is in many cases more important than to the country understand that first. Alserag was not elected what was elected is the Libyan parliament which backs hafter alserag was recognise based on agreements which are broken so for now he has as much legitimacy as hafter except hafter has the backing of the majority of tribes and controls the majority of lands.

Bombing Turkish base anywhere in this geography will have serious consequences such as getting hurt by hundreds of SOM missiles in your capital. Technically, It is possible, you can do it only if you are ready to face with consequences. That is the difficult part of the story.
First you would need to prove that it was Egypt hafter has an airforce. Egypt would know about your attack even before it leaves Turkish soil thanks to Greece and Cyprus Egypt has more than capable air defence (the best in the region) any attack on Egypt would mean we can leverage our allies capabilities meaning all the Arabs the Greeks would you really want that. Fact Turkish foreign policy is one of the dumbest around making enemies left and right meaning you have no friends only qatar. This policy of sending troops into active zones you can't always get lucky Libya isn't Syria or Qatar. Advice focus on your struggling economy.

A source inside of Libya of Finnish origin has notified me that Egyptian air force is operating inside of Libya now and Russians are coordinating the whole operation and giving him orders. Egypt has also sent Tanks, and APCs to Libya according to him. He says he is using Western and Soviet weapons supplied by Egypt, and UAE.

I will ask him more questions if any members here have some.

@Amun
I am trying to get some proof of Egyptian involvement. He is saying that when he was in Tobruk he saw Egyptian vehicles, and he said that he heard F-16 "sounds". I don't know how trustworthy this guy is. He said he is working in Spec Ops with Eastern Europeans, and Africans.

Last edited:
Libya's GNA activates security deal with Turkey
UN-recognized Tripoli government unanimously accepts military pact reached last month with Ankara
Waleed Abdullah | 19.12.2019

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/libyas-gna-activates-security-deal-with-turkey/1678715

TRIPOLI, Libya

Libya's Tripoli-based UN-recognized government on Thursday activated a new pact for military cooperation with Turkey, according to an official statement.

The Cabinet of the Government of National Accord (GNA) held an emergency meeting with military commanders on confronting an offensive by eastern Libyan forces led by Khalifa Haftar on the capital, Tripoli.

After the meeting, the officials unanimously accepted activation of the pact, said a statement by the office of Prime Minister Fayez Al-Sarraj.

Tripoli-based news network Libya February TV said the GNA would seek military support from the U.S., U.K., and Italy.

On Nov. 27, Ankara and Tripoli reached two separate memorandums of understanding (MoU), one on military cooperation and the other on maritime boundaries of countries in the Eastern Mediterranean.

Following the military cooperation deal, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Ankara might consider sending troops to Libya if the Tripoli government made such a request.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/libyas-gna-activates-security-deal-with-turkey/1678715

A source inside of Libya of Finnish origin has notified me that Egyptian air force is operating inside of Libya now and Russians are coordinating the whole operation and giving him orders. Egypt has also sent Tanks, and APCs to Libya according to him. He says he is using Western and Soviet weapons supplied by Egypt, and UAE.

I will ask him more questions if any members here have some.

@Amun
I am trying to get some proof of Egyptian involvement. He is saying that when he was in Tobruk he saw Egyptian vehicles, and he said that he heard F-16 "sounds". I don't know how trustworthy this guy is.

Actually, after the last submission treaty held by the Turkish backed Militia leader Elsarag with the Turkish Regime .... Egypt supplied the LNA with Egyptian Made TAG Terrier LT 79 Armored Vehicles.

C500CB7E-D5D7-451A-A8B9-B809FEE070A8.jpeg
D5051DB1-2840-45E9-BF54-AA76AB3ACB08.jpeg

Regarding F-16s Bombs .... there are some Rumors that the air strikes that happened yesterday evening against Turkish weapons and equipment warehouses in Misrata was done by the Egyptian Air Force for 4 reasons:
1- It was accurate to an accuracy level that the LNA doesn’t have .
2- there was jamming against Turkish AD systems.
3- It was very intense and done at night not to be recognized .
4- LNA Air Force doesn’t have night combat capabilities.

But as I said it is Rumors ..... but in all case .... If any Turkish invading soldier put one leg inside Libya ... it means that the Egyptian Army will show his flag through the entire Barka region with about 1000 KMs buffer zone from the LY- EGY boarders inside Libya to protect our Muslim brothers and Sisters in Libya against the Barbaric Turkish Army and ISIS.

Actually, after the last submission treaty held by the Turkish backed Militia leader Elsarag with the Turkish Regime .... Egypt supplied the LNA with Egyptian Made TAG Terrier LT 79 Armored Vehicles.

View attachment 594738 View attachment 594739

Regarding F-16s Bombs .... there are some Rumors that the air strikes that happened yesterday evening against Turkish weapons and equipment warehouses in Misrata was done by the Egyptian Air Force for 4 reasons:
1- It was accurate to an accuracy level that the LNA doesn’t have .
3- It was very intense and done at night not to be recognized .
4- LNA Air Force doesn’t have night combat capabilities.

But as I said it is Rumors ..... but in all case .... If any Turkish invading soldier put one leg inside Libya ... it means that the Egyptian Army will show his flag through the entire Barka region with about 1000 KMs buffer zone from the LY- EGY boarders inside Libya to protect our Muslim brothers and Sisters in Libya against the Barbaric Turkish Army and ISIS.
Hi, I am quite lost on that part of the world, could you briefly introduce to me about the geopolitical reason behind both Turkey and Egypt's involvement in Lybia? :-)

Hi, I am quite lost on that part of the world, could you briefly introduce to me about the geopolitical reason behind both Turkey and Egypt's involvement in Lybia? :-)

Sure ...
Here is the map
1342D647-48FA-4594-BF01-6E7802BE8AA8.jpeg
879696D8-0084-4C32-AFCC-4584AAC4EF8B.jpeg

And here is the funny EEZ treaty done by the Turkish and the Turkish backed Militia in Libya .. that excludes the greek’s Crete Island (with the green circle) .....
20309375-F26B-4F82-B0A1-81591F1ECA89.jpeg

And here is Barka (cyrenaica )
20AA08E6-760E-442C-AAE4-B2B4786A4B9B.jpeg

So those Turks think that in their search for sucking other nations Natural resources .... they will jump with the Help of NATO to Libya ..... but they will not be allowed .... or at least they will be drained in Libya.

You have to know that after 2011 Revolution in Egypt followed by political Turmoil then the chaos in Libya after killing Kazafi .... Libya was a fertile land to ISIS where in 2015 about 20 Egyptians Copts slaughtered in ISIS video release .... that leads to Egyptian Air Strikes against ISIS Camps in Libya ..... then there was many across boarders terroristic operations including killing the Egyptian attorney General and assassination attempt to kill Ministry of Interior ..... with Egyptian Air Strikes again and again then Egypt supported the creation of Libya National Army which within few months controlled all eastern Libya region (Barka) and now surrounding Tripoli in Western Libya .... and caught the no 1 wanted Terrorist for Egypt ( Hisham Ashmawy ) and gave him to the Egyptian Authorities

Knowing that .... Turks are the main introducers of ISIS to Syria so if they have a place in Libya .... it will be a great danger to Egyptian National Security.

Last edited:
I see no difference between Assad and Sisi, MbS and MbZ, all bound to fail :undecided:

This is their image in Libya, really? ...
JS118028368_REUTERS_FILE-PHOTO-Libyan-General-Haftar-leaves-after-meeting-in-Moscow_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqkB6NGcx1p0Y6SxevG-oALVPjhqmkjuJ2t6vKY49bGPA.jpg

Last edited:
It is the duty of every Muslim nation to support the government of Libya from traitors and Qaddafi-wannabes. Qatar and turkey are standing alone against Western designs in the country led by KSA, UAE, and Egypt.

Actually I hope one day Pakistan could send troops to Libya as well. We have always had great ties and we do owe Libya for their support for our nuclear program.

It is the duty of every Muslim nation to support the government of Libya from traitors and Qaddafi-wannabes. Qatar and turkey are standing alone against Western designs in the country led by KSA, UAE, and Egypt.

Actually I hope one day Pakistan could send troops to Libya as well. We have always had great ties and we do owe Libya for their support for our nuclear program.

Yup, Turkey and Qatar are really contributing a lot to defend Islamist and Muslim democracy from their enemy. I also hope someday Indonesia will joint in, particularly if Islamic party or Islamist leader won election here.

What kind of TURKISH AD systems are in Libya? we do know nothing about it. can you describe a little bit please?

Can you please tell me how an agreement with Greece in limiting your EEZ benefits Egypt? The agreements we made actually increases your EEZ too. The only loser is Greece. Are you this blind?
Sure ...
Here is the map
View attachment 594745 View attachment 594746

And here is the funny EEZ treaty done by the Turkish and the Turkish backed Militia in Libya .. that excludes the greek’s Crete Island (with the green circle) .....
View attachment 594747

And here is Barka (cyrenaica )
View attachment 594748

So those Turks think that in their search for sucking other nations Natural resources .... they will jump with the Help of NATO to Libya ..... but they will not be allowed .... or at least they will be drained in Libya.

You have to know that after 2011 Revolution in Egypt followed by political Turmoil then the chaos in Libya after killing Kazafi .... Libya was a fertile land to ISIS where in 2015 about 20 Egyptians Copts slaughtered in ISIS video release .... that leads to Egyptian Air Strikes against ISIS Camps in Libya ..... then there was many across boarders terroristic operations including killing the Egyptian attorney General and assassination attempt to kill Ministry of Interior ..... with Egyptian Air Strikes again and again then Egypt supported the creation of Libya National Army which within few months controlled all eastern Libya region (Barka) and now surrounding Tripoli in Western Libya .... and caught the no 1 wanted Terrorist for Egypt ( Hisham Ashmawy ) and gave him to the Egyptian Authorities

Knowing that .... Turks are the main introducers of ISIS to Syria so if they have a place in Libya .... it will be a great danger to Egyptian National Security.

I see no difference between Assad and Sisi, MbS and MbZ, all bound to fail

all terrible murderous dictators.. who kill torture their own ppl..

but some of them still love them.. turkey has to understand one thing you are not winning with talk and good acts-- you need an iron hand like Timur(iron/steal)that was not just for nothing it was calculated and done due to what some folks need..

by the way this iron hand of timur is the reason I have choosen the name Timur on this forum, a great turkic leader..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom