What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

The thing about Egyptian Gas discoveries, Egyptian EEZ and Libyan invasion from the Turks .... this means war ..... not like what you did in Northern Syria through the Syrian traitors who support the Turkish occupation of their own country or the helpless Cyprus or the repeated dancing with the Hellenic Air Force and Navy ..... this means REAL WAR .... Be careful of what you wish for....!!
The TR-LYB deal doesn't touch EGY EEZ.
Neither TR invaded LYB.
As for the Syrians with TR... It's better than being added to the 500k+ deaths of ASSad... like the 25 more dead today...mostly kids and women.

Cyprus is beyond EGY problem... Read Cyprus History in this matter.
And Greece isn't your Ally... and that's since their First day of History... only when they invaded Egy...

Last edited:
As for the Syrians with TR... It's better than being added to the 500k+ deaths of ASSad... like the 25 more dead today...most kids and woman.

And Greece isn't your Enemy... and that's since their First day of History... only when they invaded Egy...

They are trying to justify ther dumb action, when we kicked them out our EEZ they did cry like that. Cyprus did give them permision:-). Nobody can touch us and bla bla. These clowns care nothing about Arabs, they care about the money....:-)

Libyans are giving permition and not dictator pisis people.

They are trying to justify ther dumb action, when we kicked them out our EEZ they did cry like that. Cyprus did give them permision:-). Nobody can touch us and bla bla. These clowns care nothing about Arabs, they care about the money....:-)

Libyans are giving permition and not dictator pisis people.
As TR got a game of influence to fulfill, EGY need also to do the same, even more since latest discoveries.
A political Rivalry must stay btw political entities.

We wouldn't be here if both sides swallowed their pride/ego a bit and get around a table to find an answer... All this game of chess could escalate to the point where the entire region could be dragged into and then at this point there is not backing out.

Neither TR invaded LYB.
As for the Syrians with TR... It's better than being added to the 500k+ deaths of ASSad... like the 25 more dead today...mostly kids and women.

And Greece isn't your Ally... and that's since their First day of History... only when they invaded Egy...

I have a response just a few comments up ... of why Egypt will interfere if there is Turkish invasion to Libya ..... just read it.

TR-LB deal will complicate if not end any plans to build Gas Pipelines to Europe due to the conflicts ..... regardless being non legitimate deal and against international laws.

Normally, Turkey should be close to Egypt than Cyprus and Greece .... but as you know the Ideology of Erdogan makes him support the MB and any other terrorists that committed Terroristic attacks in Egypt.
This is an Example..... this is a TV Channel broadcasting from Turkey .... this is about 5 years ago .

What would Egypt do then ...!? Letting them killing us without any response ..... NO , they will pay the price .... sooner or later for supporting terrorists to kill Egyptians.

Last edited:
As TR got a game of influence to fulfill, EGY need also to do the same, even more since latest discoveries.
A political Rivalry must stay btw political entities.

We wouldn't be here if both sides swallowed their pride/ego a bit and get around a table to find an answer... All this game of chess could escalate to the point where the entire region could be dragged into and then at this point there is not backing out.

Yes i can understand that, but we did not go ther yesterday. Ther is a diplomatic and millitairy talk about libyan EEZ 10 year ago. This is not something like Erdogan send some people 3 monther earlier and made a agreement. Wher was Egypt 10 years ago:-)?

Like i wrote, that nut's is looking for justify ther dumb action like Turkey is behind isis attack in Egypt. It will get funny when we made golden ink with Libya. Egypt will come with nice stories how bad Turkey is against Arabs.

I have a response just a few comments up ... of why Egypt will interfere if there is Turkish invasion to Libya ..... just read it.

TR-LB deal will complicate if not end any plans to build Gas Pipelines to Europe due to the conflicts ..... regardless being non legitimate deal and against international laws.

Normally, Turkey should be close to Egypt than Cyprus and Greece .... but as you know the Ideology of Erdogan makes him support the MB and any other terrorists that committed Terroristic attacks in Egypt.
This is an Example..... this is a TV Channel broadcasting from Turkey ....

What would Egypt do then ...!? Letting them killing us without any response ..... NO , they will pay the price .... sooner or later for supporting terrorists to kill Egyptians.

An EEZ doesn't block the construction of a pipeline. TR can't block it.
But Let's say they do... Then First, it will be extremely stupid of TR, and Second it will repercutate on her own Pipeline to Europe...
And Last in all honesty... a Pipeline from EGY to Europe is mostly never gonna happen... it's too risky and costly... it will be cheaper with Tankers at this rate.
Even Israel is out and is hoping to pass hers via TR pipeline...

As for the MB thingy... look... can we stop with that? I mean... I know how the Masri MEdia works... But saying that Every single Human who may adhere to a political Islam as the MB version is a Terrorist... is just wrong... And you Know that... otherwise the majority of Egyptian who voted for the previous election with Morsi is a potential Terro... since they know that Morsi is MB...

Media doesn't define a country reality... that's what we call propaganda/misinformation for a particular purpose...

Now can EGY intervene in Libya... the Answer is Yes... War has implications and repercussion... that could not only push the targeted country in even more problems but yours also.. same for TR.

Yes i can understand that, but we did not go ther yesterday. Ther is a diplomatic and millitairy talk about libyan EEZ 10 year ago. This is not something like Erdogan send some people 3 monther earlier and made a agreement. Wher was Egypt 10 years ago:-)?

Like i wrote, that nut's is looking for justify ther dumb action like Turkey is behind isis attack in Egypt. It will get funny when we made golden ink with Libya. Egypt will come with nice stories how bad Turkey is against Arabs.
Yes TR EEZ is not new, but it's implication today is way more a priority than before because of recent discoveries...
If no one got to find such huge gas potential... TR wouldn't have pushed as hard on this EEZ matter. And most of the Med tensions wouldn't have been as high either.
Neither the countries around would have been that aggressive in their stance... that, in our days, could start a fire... that could be hard to stop if ever they could...

An EEZ doesn't block the construction of a pipeline. TR can't block it.
But Let's say they do... Then First, it will be extremely stupid of TR, and Second it will repercutate on her own Pipeline to Europe...
And Last in all honesty... a Pipeline from EGY to Europe is mostly never gonna happen... it's too risky and costly... it will be cheaper with Tankers at this rate.
Even Israel is out and is hoping to pass hers via TR pipeline...

As for the MB thingy... look... can we stop with that? I mean... I know how the Masri MEdia works... But saying that Every single Human who may adhere to a political Islam as the MB version is a Terrorist... is just wrong... And you Know that... otherwise the majority of Egyptian who voted for the previous election with Morsi is a potential Terro... since they know that Morsi is MB...

Media doesn't define a country reality... that's what we call propaganda/misinformation for a particular purpose...

Now can EGY intervene in Libya... the Answer is Yes... War has implications and repercussion... that could not only push the targeted country in even more problems but yours also.. same for TR.

Yes TR EEZ is not new, but it's implication today is way more a priority than before because of recent discoveries...
If no one got to find such huge gas potential... TR wouldn't have pushed as hard on this EEZ matter. And most of the Med tensions wouldn't have been as high either.
Neither the countries around would have been that aggressive in their stance... that, in our days, could start a fire... that could be hard to stop if ever they could...

Look

The Media and propaganda is mutual .... but as an Egyptian and lived all the story .... I know what I’m talking about .... my info is not biased and I follow many sources seeking for the truth.... which is unfortunately a point of view.:(

The green light for the Libyan expedition has come in a written statement from Devlet Bahceli (read Bahcheli), the Turkish Nationalist leader!! He is a political ally of Reis and is the Kingmaker with his ~8% voting base in presidential elections...

So, the zeroth hour is approaching fast....

Godspeed and good luck....

Last edited:
The green light for the Libyan expedition has come in a written statement from Devlet Bahceli, the Turkish Nationalist leader!! He is a political ally of Reis and is the Kingmaker with his ~8% voting base in presidential elections...

So, the zeroth hour is approaching fast....

Godspeed and good luck....
Let's see the size... if it's few hundreds... then it's just a show...

When the Turks fought against the UK+France+Italy+Russia+Greece+Armenians between 1915 and 1922

traitor Arabs were dogs of White Christians to fight against the Turks

after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire , White Christian the US , the UK , France , Russia and Zionist Israel killed millions of Arabs in Algeria , Libya , Egypt , Iraq , Syria , Palestine , etc

and White Christian the US , the UK , France are milking oil reserves and oil money from S.Arabia,the Uae,Iraq and Libya
As if your leaders weren’t dogs to white Christians when they exiled the osmanli family and changed thier alphabet to Latin and forced westernization by forcing women to take their hijab off:lol:

Not you are the first so called Muslim country to recognize Israel and the only Muslim country to join the crusader white Christian NATO:-)

Libya is too serious a business to be a show!!! Even Kemal Pasha had his first major combat experience in Libya....
But Kemal is long dead. And today it's Erdogan.
So let's see what this "Mission" is...
I know many are excited about it... But we need to see the type and size of mission... if it's a support/training thing with few hundreds or less, then yes it's a show.

If it's an important sized military force that will fight next to the Libyan forces, then yes, it's serious, till then wait and see.

And what is the interests of Turkey from entering the Libyan conflict?!

shure there are.. gather them from syria and turkey.. iran can help us out with some millions
No send them to their original country Iran

Good decision. Turkey intervention is needed to bring peace back to Libya. I believe many Muslim countries outside Arab countries will support it or at least will not comment anything and Arab populace will support Turkish action.
Erdogan is just wasting Turkish resources on outside conflicts. Turkey needs nationalist leaders.

you actually believe that freaking shit?
FFS, thats a normal Qin,Han royal tombs, the area is called“五陵原”, where situated the five Han emperors and their families tombs.
trying to use a 2000 years Han emperor's tomb to prove how your civilization is greater and older than the Egyptian is just ridiclusly funny.
It’s not suprise at all when ataturk founded the modern Turkey he wanted a history for Turks since they have nothing only nomadism and shamanism so they started to claim the Sumerians were Turks and the Turks built many imaginary civilizations but the world is conspiring against Turks that’s why they won’t show their great imaginary civilizations :lol:

Here it is ..
View attachment 593817 View attachment 593818

and here is a link for the mission from the Americans themselves .... educate yourself boy .

https://theaviationist.com/2013/09/01/declassified-sr-71-mix/

Good for you ..... but as I know many nations can claim that all what you are taking about is their legacy and you as Turks has nothing to do with it . Like Chinese or Mongols ..... etc.

But regarding the nation that inspired the humanity about all sciences and Arts ..... you can ask any one in the world .... you will get one Answer ... ( Egyptians).
They claim civilizations that they lived on their soil is just like Spaniard claim the legacy of the Aztecs, Mayans and Incans lol:lol:

There are some reason and consequences of Turkey’s action in E. Med and Sisi is nowhere to come and say anything about it. Confronting against a country like Turkiye while more than %60 of own public is waiting correct time to kick Egyptian coup plotter will be a self suicide for him.

1- Turkey and Libya has strenghtened their positions by signing a few deal regarding EEZ and military cooperation. Turkey secured the West zone with this deal and It is not important what sisi and greeks say about it. New EEZ border is sent to UN and declared to World. After this process, Your or Sisi’s feelings don’t make any sense.
upload_2019-12-18_9-8-17.jpeg

2- After Palestin betrayed Turkey with putting signature on later condemning Turkey’s Syria operations to end PKK, I believe Turkish officials realised some painful facts. In this aspect, It seems Turkey and Israel started negotiations regarding pipeline to be constructed from Israeli EEZ to Adana Ceyhan petrol rafinaries. Turkey and Israel should put all disagreements aside and improve the cooperations in all field. That will be a nice policy which will be benefical to Turkish interests.
upload_2019-12-18_8-53-41.jpeg

3- Israel started to object Greek Cypriot’s oil and gas research activities in some disputed zones. E. Med pipeline project passing through Turkish EEZ is a costly dream and I don’t suppose Turkey will let anybody to construct such a pipeline passing through Turkish EEZ as long as they respect Turkey’s rights in E. Med. Neither It is feasible, nor benefical for Turkish interests.
upload_2019-12-18_9-40-22.jpeg

4- Turkey is now drilling inside own EEZ while Greeks and Sisi objects our seismic and drilling activities. The areas Turkish ships are drilling are inside disputed zones with Greeks. It has nothing to do with Sisi.
upload_2019-12-18_8-50-34.png

5- Turkey is negotiating to purchase third drilling ship to start activities in other places.
upload_2019-12-18_9-42-2.jpeg

Last edited:
2- After Palestin betrayed Turkey with putting signature on later condemning Turkey’s Syria operations to end PKK, I believe Turkish officials realised some painful facts. In this aspect, It seems Turkey and Israel started negotiations regarding pipeline to be constructed from Israeli EEZ to Adana Ceyhan petrol rafinaries. Turkey and Israel should put all disagreements aside and improve the cooperations in all field. That will be a nice policy which will be benefical to Turkish interests.
View attachment 594431

Tayyip Erdogan has denied the claim that they negotiated with Israel in the Eastern Mediterranean.

Back
Top Bottom