What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Egypt has the most influence in Libya fact is many of the major Libyan trips also partially live in Egypts western desert
My post is way beyond your pay grade....

This is defense forum from a country which was established on the basis of Islam like the First Muslim State of Medina...
Why are you here then.
Your country has gay parades and prostitution is legal and regulated. Man up get the Americans out of your country and then will talk.

Haftar and pinpoint airstrikes ;)
They even published this embarrassing video this is next level of morons i am really impressed by their IQ
Dude you are on a military forum.......That's as accurate as mortar fire gets (with no ranging shots) which is what that is. And for your information most of the mortar damage is caused by shrapnels which can be seen in the video. Please don't call other people something that you are.

Can you say that again without crying :yay:

Yes , we have been defeated by Israel and within only 6 years in 1973 we have returned the debt and smashed them down .... forcing them to accept peace .

You the Turks with your NATO bases on your soil .... where the crusades started to attack Muslim Countries .... you claim that you represent Islam ....:angry:

Shame on you...!
Shame on you to kill El Banna, Syed Kutub, Mursi etc...

And, shame on you for you to block Gaza...

Last edited:
Its common knowledge that the Israelis wiped the floor with the Arabs. The only Arabs they had trouble with on the battleground are the ones trained and armed by Iran (Hezbollah).

Good decision. Turkey intervention is needed to bring peace back to Libya. I believe many Muslim countries outside Arab countries will support it or at least will not comment anything and Arab populace will support Turkish action.

What makes you think Turks have the power to succeed in Libya ?

Why not ??
the second biggest army in NATO.
The Turks problem is financial support of operation not military one.

Why do you think British and French abandoned their colonial empires in Africa ?

What makes you think Turks have the power to succeed in Libya ?

If Turkish use full power I believe Haftar will be defeated since Haftar dont have enough support from the people. Turkish deep involvement by sending troops and Air Force I believe will also boost moral of GNA soldiers. It will be not easy but surely Haftar will be defeated just like first Libya revolution inshaAllah. Taking Haftar out IMO will be much easy then taking Houthi of Yemen who get huge support from Shia follower.

If Turkish use full power I believe Haftar will be defeated since Haftar dont have enough support from the people. Turkish deep involvement by sending troops and Air Force I believe will also boost moral of GNA soldiers. It will be not easy but surely Haftar will be defeated just like first Libya revolution inshaAllah. Taking Haftar out IMO will be much easy then taking Houthi of Yemen who get huge support from Shia follower.

Turkey has a foreign denominated debt of $453 billion
Unless Turkey wants to impose a colonial regime on citizens of Libya I see no value in this exercise

They have not abandoned their colonial policies, just change tactics.

till today they have soldiers there.

there are a lot of countries with no foreign soldiers in them

Turkey has a foreign denominated debt of $453 billion
Unless Turkey wants to impose a colonial regime on citizens of Libya I see no value in this exercise

France has a foreign denominated debt of $5,3 trillion and Italy a foreign denominated debt of $2,5 trillion

unless France and Italy wants to impose a colonial regime on citizens of Libya .. so what ?

According to the US Geological Survey, the Mediterranean region is estimated to boast millions of barrels of oil and trillions of cubic meters of natural gas, worth hundreds of billions of dollars

and Turkey saved Libya's oil-gas reserves in the Eastern Mediterranean from bandit Italian ENI and French TOTAL

Governments of Turkey and Libya struck deal on Nov. 27 setting out their maritime boundaries in Eastern Mediterranean region
images

also Turkey signed a defense agreement on Nov. 27 aimed at strengthening forces controlled by Libyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj’s government in Tripoli, as the Libyan capital comes under attack from eastern based Khalifa Haftar

France has a foreign denominated debt of $5,3 trillion and Italy a foreign denominated debt of $2,5 trillion

unless France and Italy wants to impose a colonial regime on citizens of Libya .. so what ?

According to the US Geological Survey, the Mediterranean region is estimated to boast millions of barrels of oil and trillions of cubic meters of natural gas, worth hundreds of billions of dollars

and Turkey saved Libya's oil-gas reserves in the Eastern Mediterranean from bandit Italian ENI and French TOTAL

Governments of Turkey and Libya struck deal on Nov. 27 setting out their maritime boundaries in Eastern Mediterranean region
images

also Turkey signed a defense agreement on Nov. 27 aimed at strengthening forces controlled by Libyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj’s government in Tripoli, as the Libyan capital comes under attack from eastern based Khalifa Haftar

numbers aside turkey is no france or italy

what good is an agreement with one political faction in a country ?

Shame on you to kill El Banna, Syed Kutub, Murdoch etc...

And, shame on you for you to block Gaza...
I feel that "block Gaza" part hard.

Its common knowledge that the Israelis wiped the floor with the Arabs. The only Arabs they had trouble with on the battleground are the ones trained and armed by Iran (Hezbollah).
NO LIE DETECTED.

We must repeat, Turkey is not officially in Libya.
What is your definition of "officially in"??? Beacuse to me, if Turkish govt's ideology or direct proxies are in Libya, then Turkey is in Libya. you are using equivocation here i believe.

Some of the tools or vehicles of Turkish private companies do not go Libya through the official state channel.
But did they get approved through the official state channel though?

So, this statement does not mean that Turkish republic will send troops to Libya. This is a warning. It is a reminder of the consequences if someone does not return from their mistake.
Its ok, you guys are now playing plays from Iran's playbook on expeditionary proxy military activities. Just realize that Turkey will have to pay for its actual "freedom" from NATO and West if Turkey wants to really execute and independent regional policy. Turkey can afford it though...or thats the way it looks from my angle today.

Who receives military aid from the crusaders?
Please dont be a hypocrite. Muslim Turkey gets military intelligence, technology, equipment, safety, access, infrastructure from White Christian NATO. Which means Turkey technically receives military aid from crusaders also.

Back
Top Bottom