What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Egyptians and Saudi Arabians along with other Arab states created ISIS. We the Turks are in Libya to save them from being another Syria.

I wish all the Muslims in the world to pray for Turkey and Libya.

But as I said it is Rumors ..... but in all case .... If any Turkish invading soldier put one leg inside Libya ... it means that the Egyptian Army will show his flag through the entire Barka region with about 1000 KMs buffer zone from the LY- EGY boarders inside Libya to protect our Muslim brothers and Sisters in Libya against the Barbaric Turkish Army and ISIS.

But first clean up ISIS in Egypt (Sinai), the Barbaric Army is the one who shoot at it's own citizen responsible of killing over 3000 people during the protests.

What kind of TURKISH AD systems are in Libya? we do know nothing about it. can you describe a little bit please?
We don't know but this source on Twitter who is trustworthy, and has consistently been right about Turkish hangars, and targets being destroyed stated it. He talked about "sky images" which I believe means he was in the UAE Wing Loong control post and looked at live images of the airstrikes. He also talked about a "horse" next to the air defense system, which is very specific and leads me to believe that he is deployed in the UAV command center.

But first clean up ISIS in Egypt (Sinai), the Barbaric Army is the one who shoot at it's own citizen responsible of killing over 3000 people during the protests.
They hide in civilians clothing, how can you kill something you can't see?

Ehmm, you forgot Saudi Arabia and the other Persian gulf states.
Why are you quoting me with that? I didn't say that.

It is the duty of every Muslim nation to support the government of Libya from traitors and Qaddafi-wannabes. Qatar and turkey are standing alone against Western designs in the country led by KSA, UAE, and Egypt.

Actually I hope one day Pakistan could send troops to Libya as well. We have always had great ties and we do owe Libya for their support for our nuclear program.
Lol Islamist bum.

Does Turkey has the capacity and capability to take on France?
No it obviously doesn't, it doesn't have the capability to take on Egypt, Greece, Israel, and UAE. Israel could **** Turkey in the ***, and NATO would do nothing for obvious reasons.

Turkish air force also is too far away from Libya to have the same amount of sorties as say Egypt, or even Greece and would have to constantly use tankers.

It is the duty of every Muslim nation to support the government of Libya from traitors and Qaddafi-wannabes. Qatar and turkey are standing alone against Western designs in the country led by KSA, UAE, and Egypt.

Actually I hope one day Pakistan could send troops to Libya as well. We have always had great ties and we do owe Libya for their support for our nuclear program.
Look at this stupid clown. He bash Qaddafi but he admits that he funded the Pakistani nuclear program??:lol:

Wouldn't mind letting the Turks take 2 R-77s to the face.

EKUfTx_WkAAzB0V.jpg

How about 4 R-77s?

DKp3mDqXUAMZItM.jpg

No it obviously doesn't, it doesn't have the capability to take on Egypt, Greece, Israel, and UAE. Israel could **** Turkey in the ***, and NATO would do nothing for obvious reasons.

Turkish air force also is too far away from Libya to have the same amount of sorties as say Egypt, or even Greece and would have to constantly use tankers.

The one who fucked in the *** is not Turkey, he have fucked egypt, greece and israel in the sea. How many time did we kicked you out our EEZ? In the end you did bark like a dog, and still acting like a dog.

We will be in Libya and you will still bark, thats what you people only can do.

No homo means that what I said isn't mean to be gay.

1.no homo. An addendum to a possibly homosexual-sounding statement. Working as a "Get Out of Jail Free" card, it allows the speaker to maintain his or her heterosexual reputation no matter how homosexual the previous or forthcoming statement

thumbs_b_c_265daf35457131b5faa41a221bc25239.jpg

Can you help me, is that a Turkish barrel or boner on GCC soil, I can't tell :)
Lol, I wonder how your cargo plane will even make it as such a slow moving pos.

Lol Islamist bum.

Really, so my statement in favor of respecting the territorial integrity of the government of Libya is interpreted by you as Islamist?

This word means absolutely nothing and is just an epithet used to attack Muslims invented by Washington.

Stop avoiding the issues by petty insults. Try to keep the intellectual level of this forum.

Really, so my statement in favor of respecting the territorial integrity of the government of Libya is interpreted by you as Islamist?

This word means absolutely nothing and just an epithet used to attack Muslims invented by Washington.

Stop avoiding the issues by petty insults. Try to keep the intellectual level of this forum.
You are the one mentioning bullshit "Muslim unity" that doesn't exist buddy, and you are very naïve to think it does. Islam should be separated from state, like any normal country would do with other religions.

You are the one mentioning bullshit "Muslim unity" that doesn't exist buddy, and you are very naïve to think it does. Islam should be separated from state, like any normal country would do with other religions.

I forgot that you guys are for Muslim disunity. The whole of the Non-Muslim world is united against Muslims, but the only fault you see is in Muslim unity and the territorial integrity of Muslim countries.

Step out of the brainwashing and look around you, how long will you last? Israel is arming itself to the teeth and you are stuck in petty squabbles.

Back
Top Bottom