What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

I forgot that you guys are for Muslim disunity. The whole of the Non-Muslim world is united against Muslims, but the only fault you see is in Muslim unity and the territorial integrity of Muslim countries.

Step out of the brainwashing and look around you, how long will you last? Israel is arming itself to the teeth and you are stuck in petty squabbles.
Israel doesn't consider Arabs as an enemy anymore buddy, and whether you see that or not I don't know. You must be one of those conspiracy theorists who believes in "Greater Israel" they have nukes, they don't need to build up conventional weapons.

Israel doesn't consider Arabs as an enemy anymore buddy, and whether you see that or not I don't know. You must be one of those conspiracy theorists who believes in "Greater Israel" they have nukes, they don't need to build up conventional weapons.

My brother, we are all on the chopping block as far as Israel is concerned. Arabs are first, but Pakistanis and Turks are not too far behind.

Until we realize that we only have each other to rely on, the enemies of our people will keep promoting hate/fighting between us.

All the states around Israel are collapsing, it is only a matter of time for Israel's expansionist wars.

In Feb of this year, we shot down and captured an Israeli pilot fighting for India against us. Their hands are everywhere.

My brother, we are all on the chopping block as far as Israel is concerned. Arabs are first, but Pakistanis and Turks are not too far behind.

Until we realize that we only have each other to rely on, the enemies of our people will keep promoting hate/fighting between us.

All the states around Israel are collapsing, it is only a matter of time for Israel's expansionist wars.

In Feb of this year, we shot down and captured an Israeli pilot fighting for India against us. Their hands are everywhere.
I'm not going to argue with you, but we will see what will happen in the future.

Stop avoiding the issues by petty insults. Try to keep the intellectual level of this forum.
He use this strategy to prevent discussing some topics in forum which they are disturbed.

1) Try manipulation
2) Masking the truth with Whataboutism
3) Entering off-topic content or ridicilous claims while no one ask them
4) If none of it works, provoke people with insults or try racism and start a fight.
5) Return to step one.

I think Turkish members should consider about leaving from PDF collectively. We can fight against manipulation, but it's a waste of time just listening someone's blasphemy ...and being a part while someones turn this place another WAFF .

@HannibalBarca
The Palestinian issue is not going to be solved any time soon, and Arabs want to stay behind we will keep the same status quo. Read the comments, Arabs don't want to keep living against Israelis when the last wars was over 46 years ago.

Ok people wash your mouth with bleach before posting!

@Philip the Arab including you
Listerlean is good too.

I will not argue with you, but we will see what will happen in upcoming future. Give it a few years and we will see what happens with your conspiracy.

I forgot that you guys are for Muslim disunity. The whole of the Non-Muslim world is united against Muslims, but the only fault you see is in Muslim unity and the territorial integrity of Muslim countries.

Step out of the brainwashing and look around you, how long will you last? Israel is arming itself to the teeth and you are stuck in petty squabbles.
There is nothing called Muslim unity you brainwashed Islamists. There are only nation states that each follow their interests.

Please dont be a hypocrite. Muslim Turkey gets military intelligence, technology, equipment, safety, access, infrastructure from White Christian NATO. Which means Turkey technically receives military aid from crusaders also.
They don’t receive aid only they are member of the crusader NATO:lol:

@The Eagle I quote you to inform about ongoing process in the thread. If that is the matter regarding the insults I have witnessed (**** from azz, homo, BBC like words) and later the message given to me above, Then It is certainly needed to motivate the Turkish members to use very similar language as a response. Then, We will see If Turkish members receive any warning or not.

Lmao, is that what Sisi tells you have been utterly destroyed in both wars by Israel and Israel won every single war against u(but to be honest here, that's not an accomplishment since they are fighting Arabs) these folks of a couple of million humiliated hundreds of millions of ur subhuman kind.
@waz @Dubious @The Eagle

I think Turkish members should consider about leaving from PDF collectively.
I already did, I will always keep PDF's stance regarding YPG terrorism in mind. One of their moderator implied that I support ISIS in a thread that glorifies YPG terrorism. I don't know why I am here but I guess, I missed some of you guys :D

and being a part while someones turn this place another WAFF .
I tried WAFF once, it didn't take long for me to leave completely. People are insane there, I mean it. I sometimes check to laugh at that Israeli KEKO guy lol

Last edited:
I am just waiting the @The Eagle. Otherwise, If that is the justice, I will kindly ask all Turkish members to use a collective abusive language to those people who directed the bad words. If that is the rule, It should be applied Turkish members in same way. In other thread, a Turkish member received two simultaneous warning inside two minutes to make him banned but kid is already here.

He use this strategy to prevent discussing some topics in forum which they are disturbed.

1) Try manipulation
2) Masking the truth with Whataboutism
3) Entering off-topic content or ridicilous claims while no one ask them
4) If none of it works, provoke people with insults or try racism and start a fight.
5) Return to step one.

I think Turkish members should consider about leaving from PDF collectively. We can fight against manipulation, but it's a waste of time just listening someone's blasphemy ...and being a part while someones turn this place another WAFF .

I am just waiting the @The Eagle. Otherwise, If that is the justice, I will kindly ask all Turkish members to use a collective abusive language to those people who directed the bad words. If that is the rule, It should be applied Turkish members in same way. In other thread, a Turkish member received two simultaneous warning inside two minutes to make him banned but kid is already here.

I already did, I will always keep PDF's stance regarding YPG terrorism in mind. One of their moderator implied that I support ISIS in a thread that glorifies YPG terrorism. I don't know why I am here but I guess, I missed some of you guys :D

For sake of Pakistanis, don't leave this forum.

We'll really miss you.

No need to take assholes seriously. **** them.

Hope Turks will achieve their desired objectives in Libya.

These are really testing times for us Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom