What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Haftar opened Pandora's box after he let Russian mercenaries to join this battle.
Now Turkey's diplomatic status is quite unique. We are working closer to Russia in Syria because of US's fault while now, we will hunt down Russian mercenaries in Libya with American Support. It is good as long as we win. And it will be a good hit against French and Saudi - Sisi and UAE, so a bird massacre with only one stone.
Turkish Interests first.

Dude, AIP technology just enhance the underwater self-support time for a submarine. Yes AIP may let Turkish submarine have a larger combat radius, but don't forget Egypt is just near Libya, so AIP or not doesn't matter much.

What you need most is HEAVY fighter having >1500km combat radius like F-35/F-15 or Su-30, or a carrier that has fixed-wing fighters. Unfortunately you have none of them now.

View attachment 594889

The distance between Antalya to Benghazi is approximately 1200km (via open sea), not to mention Tripoli. It's reluctant for F-16 to execute such tasks.

:omghaha:The second Battle of Gallipoli after 100 years, but this time Turks are in the position of British:omghaha:

Looks like you don't have a clue what you are talking about. The airforce will not the key game in this war scenario but the navy. When a great war happens if ther is a sea the navy will enter first and not airforce. So a AIP 6 of them terrorising and land attack capable missile in to a land will pressure airforce down:-).

Looks like you don't have a clue what you are talking about. The airforce will not the key game in this war scenario but the navy. When a great war happens if ther is a sea the navy will enter first and not airforce. So a AIP 6 of them terrorising and land attack capable missile in to a land will pressure airforce down:-).
Turkish aircrafts will not use only Dalaman base, if necessery. Our desire is that the crisis does not reach that dimension. However, if we reach an inevitable point, the TAF's capabilities and the diplomatic relations between the GNA(only legitimate government recognized by the UN) supporter countries are capable of conducting operations in Libya.

Let me give some trivia about this issiue...The Bosnian Crisis, which emerged with the disintegration of Yugoslavia in the early 1990s, turned into a great massacre and a few years later, NATO was launched Operation Deliberate Force against Serbian targets in Bosnia, in 30 August 1995 .

The Turkish Air Force participated in this campaign alongside the F-16s stationed at the NATO base in Italy, as well as the F-16 aircrafts departing from Bandırma(north west anatolia) and Dalaman(south west anatolia) Air force base.

After arriving in Bosnia, the aircraft participating in Operation from Turkey have experienced difficulties caused by the shortness of the period of stay in the air. Therefore, Turkey was launched purchasing tender of tanker aircraft in mid 90s, for increase the range of its F-4 and F-16 fighter fleets.

The Turkish air force has been a KC-135R user since 1995. Turkish Stratotanker aircrafts acquired operational capability with "Operation Provide Comfort" and "Operation Northern Watch" in late 90s . In the early 2000s, the Turkish KC-135R fleet was subjected to modernization program of the Pacer CRAG and its capabilities were significantly increased.

As a result of Libya conflicts: On April 2-2011, the Ankara ferry and whole naval operation was protected by 12 F-16 and 4 KC-135R aircraft departing from Dalaman, Bandırma and İncirlik air bases and F-16 fighter aircraft reached a distance of approximately 1350 km round-trip with tanker aircrafts.

Turkey's 50,000 civilian evacuation operation, was the most successful military evacuation OP of recent years. In other words, Turkish warplanes have operational experience in these distances and also have Libya experience. However, if military intervention becomes inevitable, it will also create other options for Turkish warplanes. But, "retarded google experts" of the PDF do not know anything about these issues, as always.

Last edited:
You really made my day :omghaha:The Westpoint should invite you as the chief lecturer to teach the theory of modern war.
1.Your AIP submarines currently are still babies lying in your shipyard under building, and won't help at all this time. Your available submarines are 209-class which is equal or even inferior to those of Egypt, Algeria and Greece.
2.Submarines without air force protection will also be delicate, Argentina submarine got sunk by British anti-submarine helicopters during Folkland War. Don't forget Egypt has two helicopter carriers and fleets of helicopters. Without Turkish airforces these birds will be the nightmare of you submarine fleets.

Turkish aircrafts will not use only Dalaman base, if necessery. Our desire is that the crisis does not reach that dimension. However, if we reach an inevitable point, the TAF's capabilities and the diplomatic relations between the GNA(only legitimate government recognized by the UN) supporter countries are capable of conducting operations in Libya.

Let me give some trivia about this issiue...The Bosnian Crisis, which emerged with the disintegration of Yugoslavia in the early 1990s, turned into a great massacre and a few years later, NATO was launched Operation Deliberate Force against Serbian targets in Bosnia, in 30 August 1995 .

The Turkish Air Force participated in this campaign alongside the F-16s stationed at the NATO base in Italy, as well as the F-16 aircrafts departing from Bandırma(north west anatolia) and Dalaman(south west anatolia) Air force base.

After arriving in Bosnia, the aircraft participating in Operation from Turkey have experienced difficulties caused by the shortness of the period of stay in the air. Therefore, Turkey was launched purchasing tender of tanker aircraft in mid 90s, for increase the range of its F-4 and F-16 fighter fleets.

The Turkish air force has been a KC-135R user since 1995. Turkish Stratotanker aircrafts acquired operational capability with "Operation Provide Comfort" and "Operation Northern Watch" in late 90s . In the early 2000s, the Turkish KC-135R fleet was subjected to modernization program of the Pacer CRAG and its capabilities were significantly increased.

As a result of Libya conflicts: On April 2-2011, the Ankara ferry and whole naval operation was protected by 12 F-16 and 4 KC-135R aircraft departing from Dalaman, Bandırma and İncirlik air bases and F-16 fighter aircraft reached a distance of approximately 1350 km round-trip with tanker aircrafts.

Turkey's 50,000 civilian evacuation operation, was the most successful military evacuation OP of recent years. In other words, Turkish warplanes have operational experience in these distances and also have Libya experience. However, if military intervention becomes inevitable, it will also create other options for Turkish warplanes. But, "retarded google experts" of the PDF do not know anything about these issues, as always.
NATO won't get involved in this time, this is not 1990s, and Libya is not Yugoslavia. America and EU may not prevent you to bomb Haftar, but don't expect they will help you either. Everything shall be done by yourself.
Yugoslavia had all enemies surrounding her, the only supporter was a half-dead Russia which didn't help much. Haftar this time have allies.
Turks vs Arabs this time ... reminds me of Osman vs Ali Pasha's Egypt, history is always sarcasitic:agree::agree:

My best wishes for Turk brothers.
I have never imagined that one day I support Turkey operation in the pdf.
\
So Iran supports Muslim Brotherhood?

U mad take it easy only days will can tell who is right.
Yeah right because we don't have precision ammunition or advance fighters. No aircrafts or troops are allowed on egyptian soil except egyptian aircrafts and troops(the same can't be said about your country so man up and kick the foreigners) not just that Egyptian aircrafts cross into Israel and lockon Israeli aircraft.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ha...yptian-jets-enter-israeli-air-space-1.5377758
https://www.timesofisrael.com/egyptian-fighter-jets-penetrated-israeli-airspace
/

Need more links

No, because it is all known that the israelis will body you in case of a conflict, you stand no chance against them, never had and never will.

And you think that this is a weakness not relying on one source of arms tell me what will happen if you lost relations with your main supplier yes that's right you will need to replace the entire army meaning that those countries will have a say in your politics example the US and s400.

Yes,it is. Ur logistics depend on foreign nations, striking cirital logistics points will render ur army useless and the S-400 for Turkey is a stop gap solution till Hisar-U is ready, cant be compared to ur buying sprees all over the globe but i guess flexing with fancy toys and not understanding how to use these toys is an arab thing ... :D

Yeah we failed twice that's why the us created an air bridge delivering new equipment and that's why Israel gave up an area the size of the whole of Palestine that reminds me how many soldiers did you loose fighting for Palestine zero you were among the first countries to recognise israel. U know what you are wasting my time read before you comment please.

You got bodied by them hard, irrelevant if they had US backing you had soviet one+ u were in an alliance with other arabs and still got defeated against that tiny country. And by the way no Turk should die for palestinians they have shown over and over again that they backstabbers, Im honest with you I dont care about Israel and what they do to ur kind, it doesnt matter to me btw.

You really made my day :omghaha:The Westpoint should invite you as the chief lecturer to teach the theory of modern war.
1.Your AIP submarines currently are still babies lying in your shipyard under building, and won't help at all this time. Your available submarines are 209-class which is equal or even inferior to those of Egypt, Algeria and Greece.
2.Submarines without air force protection will also be delicate, Argentina submarine got sunk by British anti-submarine helicopters during Folkland War. Don't forget Egypt has two helicopter carriers and fleets of helicopters. Without Turkish airforces these birds will be the nightmare of you submarine fleets.

Ur so full of shit, thats amazing lmao not even sure if i want to go into detail here :D no the egys have their heli carriers defended by juicy avenger´s and no helicopters on them and relics in their navy cant be compared to the turkish navy at all, regardless if the more modern ones are still in the shipyard or in the planning phase ;) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ships_of_the_Egyptian_Navy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_of_the_Egyptian_Air_Force

NATO won't get involved in this time, this is not 1990s, and Libya is not Yugoslavia. America and EU may not prevent you to bomb Haftar, but don't expect they will help you either. Everything shall be done by yourself.
Yugoslavia had all enemies surrounding her, the only supporter was a half-dead Russia which didn't help much. Haftar this time have allies.
Turks vs Arabs this time ... reminds me of Osman vs Ali Pasha's Egypt, history is always sarcasitic:agree::agree:

So Iran supports Muslim Brotherhood?
Who's talking about NATO? NATO is mentioned above because the Bosnian operation took place in this context. But Turkey's Libya support has nothing to do with it. You claimed that Turkish jets did not have such capability. And when the answer comes, you're twisting it.

The legitimate government recognized by the UN is the GNA. Not only Turkey, but Algeria, Tunisia, Qatar actively support and also such a large number of countries have same position like Belgium, Ukraine,UK etc...

Although Warlord Hafter was a former CIA employee as a traitor, he is now actively supported by France. This support is financed through the UAE and Egypt provides logistical support. However, hundreds of innocent people who have been killed in war crimes and air strikes in the last year will never let go of these countries.

This is not an Arab Turkish conflict. Trying to draw the issue to this ground is either a clear indication of stupidity or a deliberate disinformation effort. This situation emerged by an unsuccessful coup attempt against legitimate government and the attempt to divide the country by siege the majority of the Libyan people. As well as the some Arab and western countries supports Hafter's bandits, also legitimate government GNA has Arab and European supporters.

1 Turkey have 12 submarine, all upgraded with latest software and hardware. The AIP will ad more punh power. Egypt have 4, so wtf are you talking about.

2 You have no idea what you are talking about, airforce hunting submarine? You mean navy, and that is the keypoint of this war scenario. Turkish Navy is master of the mediterranean sea. Go compare the navies before you come and fart like crazy around.

That guy is stupid, he made from your text that NATO won't get involved like we want that. Tuaf did joined a operation and is capable to bomb or attack a country 1500 km away. But that member is not worth to talk further:-).

Ur so full of shit, thats amazing lmao not even sure if i want to go into detail here :D no the egys have their heli carriers defended by juicy avenger´s and no helicopters on them and relics in their navy cant be compared to the turkish navy at all, regardless if the more modern ones are still in the shipyard or in the planning phase ;) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ships_of_the_Egyptian_Navy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_of_the_Egyptian_Air_Force

Another idiot that cannot make the basic use of google. I really worry about the quality of Turkish education after the Sultan Erdogan came to power
https://www.defensenews.com/naval/2...eive-46-ka-52k-naval-helicopters-from-russia/
The helicopters were bought once they decided to buy the two carriers, and these Russian Ka-52 were prepared for the ship. Since Russians failed to buy them, they had to sell them to Egypt.
And again, you submarines are still under building, so don't count them in.

That guy is stupid, he made from your text that NATO won't get involved like we want that. Tuaf did joined a operation and is capable to bomb or attack a country 1500 km away. But that member is not worth to talk further:-).
The Chinese state is a country with a claim to EEZ up to the shores of Malaysia. I don't want to comment because I'm not investigated the issue yet, they may be right. However, I do not think that the Chinese state has gone far enough to support the military coups around world. What we see here is not the official view of China, but the typical phobia of a handful of Chinese. They instantly triggering when Turkey related Topics occured somewhere in PDF.

Another idiot that cannot make the basic use of google. I really worry about the quality of Turkish education after the Sultan Erdogan came to power
https://www.defensenews.com/naval/2...eive-46-ka-52k-naval-helicopters-from-russia/
The helicopters were bought once they decided to buy the two carriers, and these Russian Ka-52 were prepared for the ship. Since Russians failed to buy them, they had to sell them to Egypt.
And again, you submarines are still under building, so don't count them in.

Look, ur full of shit and you are contradicting urself here by saying that turkeys submarines wont be ready intime while saying that egypt has bought russian choppers which arent even deployed let alone out of the factories yet :D The Ka-52 are still in the factorys of the russians somewhere in Russia, by the time the egys will get them Turkeys arsenal will already be suited for these type of threats anything else is projecting and if u want to go that future route there isnt much to say here visit the turkish sub forum and educate urself there and see for urself how grim it looks for the greeks and egys :D

Turkish airforce without NATO counts nothing. Back to Kosovo war, it's America's Tomahawk and F-117s that defeat Yugoslavia, not you. Dared Turkey go 1-1 with Yugoslavia at that time?

The Chinese state is a country with a claim to EEZ up to the shores of Malaysia. I don't want to comment because I'm not investigated the issue yet, they may be right. However, I do not think that the Chinese state has gone far enough to support the military coups around world. What we see here is not the official view of China, but the typical phobia of a handful of Chinese. They instantly triggering when Turkey related Topics occured somewhere in PDF.
I don't worry about the South China Sea problem since it is just a matter of time.
Meanwhile China doesn't have an official attitude towards this EastMedd Sea problem, it is all up to you to decide who will be the boss there.
BTW, don't take me as a Turkey-hater since don't hate Turkey. I'm interested in Turkish history and my favorite songs include Ceddin Deden, Izmir Marsi and Mecidiye Marsi. I reply to this thread is just out of my own curiosity about the neo-osmanism of Sultan's Turkey. :p:

Back
Top Bottom