What's new

Erdogan demands demilitarisation of East Aegean Islands, threatens operation in Syria

Daydreamer losers still dreaming

since 2013 Erdogan's Turkiye won everywhere İraq,Syria,Karabakh,Qatar,Libya,Eastern Mediterranean

terrorist supporter USA-France as more of enemies than an ally

now USA-France use Greece as a puppet to fight against Turkiye

Last edited:
This idiot Erdogan is just using the braindead, warmongering mind of what appears to be over 50 percent of Turks in order to win the elections.
First of all, if you think you're going to get somewhere by constantly insulting our president, you're wrong, secondly, you think people in Turkey are always asking let fight these guys or something.
I used to follow the developments when I entered this site,now, it makes my nerves go crazy.
I don't know if you really know turkey or if you are like this for propaganda purposes but reality is much different from your head sorry

First of all, if you think you're going to get somewhere by constantly insulting our president, you're wrong, secondly, you think people in Turkey are always asking let fight these guys or something.
I used to follow the developments when I entered this site,now, it makes my nerves go crazy.
I don't know if you really know turkey or if you are like this for propaganda purposes but reality is much different from your head sorry
Furkan-bey,20 years and this is your first post? o_O

since 2013 Erdogan's Turkiye won everywhere İraq,Syria,Karabakh,Qatar,Libya,Eastern Mediterranean
Interestingly, since when did Turkey go to war with Qatar and ..... win?
It is known that Qatar finances Erdogan, not free of course, but buys a lot of Turkish assets.

Erdogan will go next year. Turkey's entire policy will change, except for Greece.

Greek politics is an issue on which 99 percent of the people agree.

Interestingly, since when did Turkey go to war with Qatar and ..... win?
It is known that Qatar finances Erdogan, not free of course, but buys a lot of Turkish assets.

Turkiye saved Qatar from S.Arabia,Egypt,Bahreyn and The Uae

You understand that our islands are greek sind thousands of years, settled only by greeks and that we see those words from turkey as threat?

Erdogan will go next year. Turkey's entire policy will change, except for Greece.

Sure, you want us dead. We know that.

They threatened Qatar but could not dare to attack on Qatar , after Turkiye deployed military forces in Qatar
And did Turkey defeat Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the UAE in a war?
That is, these countries were afraid of Turkey and lost a war that never happened?
In the end, who did Turkey win, enlighten us?

You understand that our islands are greek sind thousands of years, settled only by greeks and that we see those words from turkey as threat?

Sure, you want us dead. We know that.
The islands and the surrounding 3 miles are yours. That's not the point. The problem is the continental shelf. you want everything.

For decades, it is also known in Greece that the Turk never changes, you give him your hand and he cuts it, as Mitsotakis did to Erdogan, and after two days we had a number of violations in the Aegean.
Mitsotakis is still looking to find his hand!!!

The islands and the surrounding 3 miles are yours. That's not the point. The problem is the continental shelf. you want everything.

Of course its the point. Turkey in the past did abhorrent things. Turkey wants sea, then dictates us where we can go, then starts its typical genocides. We know this behavior again and again. We had to endure this shit long enough in that freakshow called Ottoman Empire.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom