What's new

Erdogan declares 10 ambassadors persona non grata

nahhh Erdogan is working 18-19 hours in a day

He is a gift to the Turks from ALLAH to protect Turkey-Turkish nation against bandit countries and their terrorists

btw ERDOGAN even spent $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries

Turks were become 5 times richer led by ERDOGAN
Erdogan works 19h per day? Really? Not bad.
that means he only spends 5h per day on eating, toileting, sleeping and other activities.
He has surpassed chinese communist leader Xi Jingping in hard working.
Congrats

the average turkey need to care inflation
When will greek return money to Germany. And rest of Europe it was around 80 billions i think which was take by Europe
Oh you think we can not? I take to differ. Bring it on buddy.

kick-sparta.gif

But it doesnt work anymore anyways, since most Syrians and so on dont want be your cannon food at the border, thats why it failed at your last attempt. The migrants build up a life in Turkey. They want stay. :)

Genocides done to muslims in this century...2. In Myanmar and China.

Come and fight. :D

But before you fight, when will Erdogan hand out the official declaration to the embassies of those countries? Still nothing so far.
Are you indian who live in their movies,s world

Yes and all Greeks are snakes. Snakes also eat their own babies. Figure that and that's not mythology that's a fact

Oh dear...
Why has Turkish lira dropped. Its because of the west's economic war. You are Vietnamese. Don't you know that? Look what they did to you

Snakes dont eat their babies. They are actually very protective and care for their eggs

Ball-Python-Snake-With-Her-Clutch.jpg

When will greek return money to Germany. And rest of Europe it was around 80 billions i think which was take by Europe

Are you indian who live in their movies,s world

Its not movies buddy. The greek persian wars are historic fact. 🤗

U have lost track haven't you. Stop breaking plates and pay attention.
You're bickering with Apollon and you're saying stupid stuff. You're the one who should stop breaking plates. You two have been going off topic with that stuff.

Its not movies buddy. The greek persian wars are historic fact. 🤗
But what I am saying is both were beaten 1400 years go heavily. I mean Romans and Persian empires. Later Turk ruled on both

But what I am saying is both were beaten 1400 years go heavily. I mean Romans and Persian empires. Later Turk ruled on both

The turks rules Rome? When? Last time i checked they did not even get Vienna and from then on were on retreat.

The press here calls Erdogans recent actions as laughable and desperate. So if he tried to impress anyone, it hasnt worked.
The press are liars. They also tell us there is no genocide in Palestine. They told us WMD in Iraq. They also told us Pakistan is full of terrorists and its nukes are with the taliban. So wake up and save the plates
You're bickering with Apollon and you're saying stupid stuff. You're the one who should stop breaking plates. You two have been going off topic with that stuff.
What are you? His girlfriend? Jog on

Wolf is awakening
Be very afraid Greece

history tells something very different and how Turk Greece in past
It can happen again

Turk and Pakistani need to join hands and create new unoetc

The press are liars. They also tell us there is no genocide in Palestine. They told us WMD in Iraq. They also told us Pakistan is full of terrorists and its nukes are with the taliban. So wake up and save the plates

What are you? His girlfriend? Jog on

Palestine population grew by 40% in last 20 years. If thats israels way of genocide, they obviously do not understand the word.
Wolf is awakening
Be very afraid Greece

history tells something very different and how Turk Greece in past
It can happen again

Turk and Pakistani need to join hands and create new unoetc

We did drive the wolf to extinction so nothing to worry about.

And what should we be afraid for? :D we are not afraid, we laugh.

Back
Top Bottom