What's new

Erdogan declares 10 ambassadors persona non grata

Oh you think we can not? I take to differ. Bring it on buddy.

kick-sparta.gif

But it doesnt work anymore anyways, since most Syrians and so on dont want be your cannon food at the border, thats why it failed at your last attempt. The migrants build up a life in Turkey. They want stay. :)

Genocides done to muslims in this century...2. In Myanmar and China.

Come and fight. :D

But before you fight, when will Erdogan hand out the official declaration to the embassies of those countries? Still nothing so far.
White Europeans not Myanmar and China. Only White Europeans are evil enough to do this.
Please stop blaming the good nice Buddhist Asians

You know how easily those Straits can be taken by Americans or Russians?

British-French also dreamed about that in ww1
nice dream

You know how easily the Eastern Mediterranean can be taken by France,Greece,Egypt,Israel and/or the Americans together?

and so easy to destroy all France,Greece,Egypt,Israel and/or the Americans together Ships in Turkish EEZ

Second largest? Just like Saddam's 4th largest army in the world?

not largest but strongest

and SADDAM's Army was destroyed from inside ( traitor KESNISANI organization )
on the other hand Turkish Army was cleaned from traitor FETO members

btw SADDAM's İraq had no national defense İndustry
also dont compare İraqis with great warrior Turks

White Europeans not Myanmar and China. Only White Europeans are evil enough to do this.
Please stop blaming the good nice Buddhist Asians

Btw is it true that a turkish court asks experts if Erdogn looks like Gollum?

screen-shot-2016-06-23-at-4-51-11-pm.png

Your country is nuts man.

What was Erdos statement to be compared with Gollum?

"We hates it! We hates it forver!"

Losers are crying who tried to destroy ERDOGAN

No country or no one has the right to give an order to Turkish courts regarding legal processes
Who is loser?
Turkey needs foreign money to pay deficits. You need dollar, euros, yen. You rely on imports. If you pie then on the table, they will ask the money back. They don’t give you more money. Turkey is not energy rich russia. You can print endless Lira the question is who in the world will accept Lira?

ERDOGAN is happy with Lira ........ he doesnt care about Turkish Lira

you can not win Erdogan with attacks on Turkish currency

Of course Erdogan doesnt cae about turkish lira. He lives in a 1000 room palace. If the turks have no bread, they can eat cake. Thats his motto.

the average turkey need to care inflation

We Turks very well knows Turkey is in active fight against USA-France-İsrael-FETO-PKK/YPG,and many more since 2013

thanks to ERDOGAN who protect Turkey-Turkish nation against bandit countries and their terrorists

so you can not win against the Turks with attacks on Turkish currency-economy

Btw is it true that a turkish court asks experts if Erdogn looks like Gollum?

screen-shot-2016-06-23-at-4-51-11-pm.png

Your country is nuts man.

What was Erdos statement to be compared with Gollum?

"We hates it! We hates it forver!"
There won't be anything European in a few generations. Muslims are taking over, non-white people are moving in and having a lot more children than white women.
Turks are rich compared to Europeans. Don't confuse us for the poor immigrants that're stranded in Turkey, they can be sent to Europe anytime soon.
Greece is just 10 million population so the backlash will be hard for Greece first, then rest of Balkans.
The future is bad for Europe. no matter what Erdogan says or does, this will not change.
Your leaders seem to not care too about the future of Europe. I lived in Europe for years, I seen it all. You live in a small Island in Greece and not seen the real Europe.

Of course Erdogan doesnt cae about turkish lira. He lives in a 1000 room palace. If the turks have no bread, they can eat cake. Thats his motto.

nahhh Erdogan is working 18-19 hours in a day

He is a gift to the Turks from ALLAH to protect Turkey-Turkish nation against bandit countries and their terrorists

btw ERDOGAN even spent $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries

Turks were become 5 times richer led by ERDOGAN

There won't be anything European in a few generations. Muslims are taking over, non-white people are moving in and having a lot more children than white women.
Turks are rich compared to Europeans. Don't confuse us for the poor immigrants that're stranded in Turkey, they can be sent to Europe anytime soon.
Greece is just 10 million population so the backlash will be hard for Greece first, then rest of Balkans.
The future is bad for Europe. no matter what Erdogan says or does, this will not change.
Your leaders seem to not care too about the future of Europe. I lived in Europe for years, I seen it all. You live in a small Island in Greece and not seen the real Europe.

Wrong as usual. We have almost no muslims in Greece. And when i look at Kurdistan,...i wonder what you do oce they won majority in your country in a few years.

I have seen Turkey...and you guys are dirt poor. We visited Ephesos and did drive through some turkish villages....i pity you, i realy do.
nahhh Erdogan is working 18-19 hours in a day

He is a gift to the Turks from ALLAH to protect Turkey-Turkish nation against bandit countries and their terrorists

btw ERDOGAN even spent $100 billion for humanitarian aid to muslim countries

Turks were become 5 times richer led by ERDOGAN

Does it bother you alot, that we all laugh about you guys. You want be feared and respected...and here we are...laughing and mocking you guys and your crazy president...

Btw why are his hisp wider than his shoulders? He has so funny proportions xD

praesident-erdogan-mitte-mit-seinen-gaesten-der-202104062142-full.jpg

nd so easy to destroy all France,Greece,Egypt,Israel and/or the Americans together Ships in Turkish EEZ
Explain how you will destroy a combined French,Greek,Egyptian,Israeli and American fleet.

British-French also dreamed about that in ww1
nice dream
And you still dream of the past. In the Balkan War we destroyed your fleet and in the 1820s the Anglo-French destroyed your fleet again.
I only mention that because you use WWI a lot in your posts.
and SADDAM's Army was destroyed from inside ( traitor KESNISANI organization )
on the other hand Turkish Army was cleaned from traitor FETO members
🙄 🙄 🙄

You do know snakes are seen as positive in greek mythology?

They are wise, hard and stoic beings
Yes and all Greeks are snakes. Snakes also eat their own babies. Figure that and that's not mythology that's a fact
Free from what?
People need foods, housing. They don’t need propaganda.
Turkish lira becomes more worthless by the day. Gdp or Ppp is just a piece of paper. Turkey needs western tourists and investments.
Oh dear...
Why has Turkish lira dropped. Its because of the west's economic war. You are Vietnamese. Don't you know that? Look what they did to you

Back
Top Bottom