What's new

Erdogan declares 10 ambassadors persona non grata

The press are liars. They also tell us there is no genocide in Palestine. They told us WMD in Iraq. They also told us Pakistan is full of terrorists and its nukes are with the taliban. So wake up and save the plates

What are you? His girlfriend? Jog on
You have some obsession with plates ๐Ÿ˜‚

The turks rules Rome? When? Last time i checked they did not even get Vienna and from then on were on retreat.
Constantinople(Istanbul) was capital for RomanEmpire. There was a Roman king who was live captured in a battle of malazgirt by sultan alf arslan in 1071

Wolf is awakening
Be very afraid Greece

history tells something very different and how Turk Greece in past
It can happen again

Turk and Pakistani need to join hands and create new unoetc
Dude,do you have something against Greece? Why do you fanatically support Turkey? What's the deal? You hate us for some reason?

Wrong as usual. We have almost no muslims in Greece. And when i look at Kurdistan,...i wonder what you do oce they won majority in your country in a few years.

I have seen Turkey...and you guys are dirt poor. We visited Ephesos and did drive through some turkish villages....i pity you, i realy do.

Does it bother you alot, that we all laugh about you guys. You want be feared and respected...and here we are...laughing and mocking you guys and your crazy president...

Btw why are his hisp wider than his shoulders? He has so funny proportions xD

praesident-erdogan-mitte-mit-seinen-gaesten-der-202104062142-full.jpg
Will you show your own picture?
Dude,do you have something against Greece? Why do you fanatically support Turkey? What's the deal? You hate us for some reason?
Same reason Greeks support India. or Serbia or Russia and so on. Why is it such a problem that Turks and Pakistan are close?
Turks and Pakistan have exactly the same enemies. DO YOU AGREE?? Greeks only friends are the poor Balkan trash and rest of Europe couldn't care about you.

Same reason Greeks support India. or Serbia or Russia and so on. Why is it such a problem that Turks and Pakistan are close?
Turks and Pakistan have exactly the same enemies. DO YOU AGREE?? Greeks only friends are the poor Balkan trash and rest of Europe couldn't care about you.
Man we don't! We just have normal relations with them. It's not like Serbs or Russians.

It's not a problem that Turks and Pakistanis are close,the problem is that a lot of Pakistanis hate Greece just because of Turkey. Serbs have problems with the Croats. I don't have any problem with them. Romanians and Russians are fighting. I don't have a problem with either. Why would Pakistanis go nuts about Greece as if they are part of some Caliphate and subordinate to the Caliph to "destroy the infidels"?
Turkey and Pakistan don't have the exact same enemies,why do you think that?

Greeks' only friends are poor Balkan trash? Like France,Austria,Hungary and the Americans?

Well for us its amusing.

I see Erdos crazy outburst and my reaction is:

Dfd.jpg

And still no official declaration. The old fool reaches critical levels.
If Turkey expels Germany ambassador, Germany can expel Turkey ambassador from the country.
Win win.
Merkel is on the way out of office. She is very favorable towards Turkey. She is a dreamer.
The new middle leftist government is very hostile towards Turkey, China, Iran and the likes.

Man we don't! We just have normal relations with them. It's not like Serbs or Russians.

It's not a problem that Turks and Pakistanis are close,the problem is that a lot of Pakistanis hate Greece just because of Turkey. Serbs have problems with the Croats. I don't have any problem with them. Romanians and Russians are fighting. I don't have a problem with either. Why would Pakistanis go nuts about Greece as if they are part of some Caliphate and subordinate to the Caliph to "destroy the infidels"?
Turkey and Pakistan don't have the exact same enemies,why do you think that?

Greeks' only friends are poor Balkan trash? Like France,Austria,Hungary and the Americans?
India is our common enemy. The Mughals were Turks. Greece naturally sides with India(thats not bad or wrong it is what it is). So no, this has NOTHING to do with being an infidel or not.

India is our common enemy. The Mughals were Turks. Greece naturally sides with India(thats not bad or wrong it is what it is). So no, this has NOTHING to do with being an infidel or not.
But we don't care about India. We have no alliance with them and our relations are good but not normal.

I think @Viet said it very well. The other countries can deport the Turkish ambassadors and impose sanctions on Turkey.

But we don't care about India. We have no alliance with them and our relations are good but not normal.

I think @Viet said it very well. The other countries can deport the Turkish ambassadors and impose sanctions on Turkey.
That's your problem if you sanction Turkey or not. Its better for Turkey to help improve Turkic nations in Central Asia and move away from Europe altogether.
So, I welcome all the sanctions please do it!!:bounce:

i jsut say he has every right to do so these white goons need some medicine now .

I'm not sure about the reason, but I admire the guts to do that. Can you imagine Pakistan doing that?

As for the US ambassador, since the US actually organised a coup in his country, I'm surprised the guy is there in the first place.

That's your problem if you sanction Turkey or not. Its better for Turkey to help improve Turkic nations in Central Asia and move away from Europe altogether.
So, I welcome all the sanctions please do it!!:bounce:
what you do if eu and usa stop trade with you?

Back
Top Bottom