What's new

Erdogan declares 10 ambassadors persona non grata

As it stands now, there is still no reaction from Turkey. It appears all we have now is hot air. The turkish foreign minister has not yet issued any expulsion of any ambassador.

Then do it, what hinders you?

I was answering Dani. There's nothing that hinders us. Turks are moving towards central asia for allies and trade etc.
EU and USA is just a few countries in reality. Germany, France, UK.. who else? what do we lose by not being able to import from Bulgaria? Greece? We do not need olive oil.
Its like "expelling ambassadors...you just say but do nothing and it gets tiresome.

Turkey should sanction all of EU and USA, but I am not leader am I.
I would love to see relations between the entire west and turkey to collapse.

You talk as if we ever had any "relations" in the first place. It never existed.
Now that Merkel is gone, Turkey loses its only ally in the west

Merkel still hurts you over the Greek Crisis?
Remember my face Attila. Who knows, maybe you will get a good place when i get coronated as emperor in Constantinople. You never know.

Istanbul is a Turkish city, it was never Greek. Byzantine Empire were Romans. Greeks never had any "civilization".
That said, has Erdogan issued any official declarations yet
Erdogan will break this "relation" very soon.

I was answering Dani. There's nothing that hinders us. Turks are moving towards central asia for allies and trade etc.
EU and USA is just a few countries in reality. Germany, France, UK.. who else? what do we lose by not being able to import from Bulgaria? Greece? We do not need olive oil.

Turkey should sanction all of EU and USA, but I am not leader am I.

You talk as if we ever had any "relations" in the first place. It never existed.

Merkel still hurts you over the Greek Crisis?

Istanbul is a Turkish city, it was never Greek. Byzantine Empire were Romans. Greeks never had any "civilization".

Erdogan will break this "relation" very soon.

The byzantine Empire was greek, spoke greek and was called greek by evryone outside. The title roman was used like the Holy ROman Empire in Germany.

And with "Erdogan will break this "relation" very soon, you admit that he will do nothing now and it was just his usual angry rants. Why you think he has such outbursts?

That said. What you want with Greece? We are your neighbors, good relations are important with neighbors. :)

The byzantine Empire was greek, spoke greek and was called greek by evryone outside. The title roman was used like the Holy ROman Empire in Germany.

And with "Erdogan will break this "relation" very soon, you admit that he will do nothing now and it was just his usual angry rants. Why you think he has such outbursts?

That said. What you want with Greece? We are your neighbors, good relations are important with neighbors. :)

Byzentine was not greek they occupied greece.. Why don't you break relations why don't pressure your leaders instesd are they cowards too? do it like you have accused Erdogan..

Huh? Pretty sure Constantine was a Roman. His Empire was therefore.. errr Roman. Not really hard to figure out buddy.

Turkey can have good relations with Greece, but if Greece doesn't want it, this isn't a problem for us, since there's such a huge demand for Greek olive oil. Oh and the merchant ships.

Byzentine was not greek they occupied greece.. Why don't you break relations why don't pressure your leaders instesd are they cowards too? do it like you have accused Erdogan..

He lives in delulu where geopolitics is based on cartoon-network or some sort of dick measuring children's game he has no substance to his posts

It had greek language, greek rulers, greek culture and identified itself as greek.

They sure as hell didn't identified as greek nor were the rulers greek. It was a roman legion that occupied the area and than after that they broke away from west rome that same family kept ruling

Welcome to the age of camps. The Western powers are increasingly being challenged from various nooks and corners. From China, Russia, Iran, Pakistan to Turkey. We see a very clear pattern emerging. Nations are also retaliating and sending stern messages. Once you meddle in the internal affairs of other nations, repercussions are very likely.

you missed out africa they actually say it on the western leaders faces that you are hypocryte n fuk off, like macron got shutdown.

Huh? Pretty sure Constantine was a Roman. His Empire was therefore.. errr Roman. Not really hard to figure out buddy.

Turkey can have good relations with Greece, but if Greece doesn't want it, this isn't a problem for us, since there's such a huge demand for Greek olive oil. Oh and the merchant ships.

Even the roman empire was Greek. It was forged from greek settlements on italian peninsula. Thats why rome had greek culture.

Anyways i asked you a question, why doesnt Erdogan now make it official to expell the diplomats? Is that not a massive loss of face and credibility?
They sure as hell didn't identified as greek nor were the rulers greek. It was a roman legion that occupied the area and than after that they broke away from west rome that same family kept ruling

yeah sure. Whatever you say. Guess next you claim Perikles did not see himself as Athenian and was australian aboriginie.

Even the roman empire was Greek. It was forged from greek settlements on italian peninsula. Thats why rome had greek culture.

Anyways i asked you a question, why doesnt Erdogan now make it official to expell the diplomats? Is that not a massive loss of face and credibility?

yeah sure. Whatever you say. Guess next you claim Perikles did not see himself as Athenian and was australian aboriginie.

They have already been declared persona non grata what more you need.. Was that not official enough for you.. Coming here twisting won't change it

They have already been declared persona non grata what more you need.. Was that not official enough for you.. Coming here twisting won't change it

Exactly PERSON NON GRATA meants they are unwelcomed they will have to re-enter or things could get patched up but the reality is they have officially been declared PERSON NON GRATA.

your mental gymnastics dies here

No they have not. There is no declaration, just an angry outburst of Erdogan. So far no ambassador will leave Turkey, since no official declaration was made.

Its not me coming here twising anything. The german foreign minister and US as well said they wait for any pulic declaration. Until the nothing will happen.

I doubt that Turkey will really end diplomatic relations with entire EU and USA. That would be crazy but also funny to watch.
Exactly PERSON NON GRATA meants they are unwelcomed they will have to re-enter or things could get patched up but the reality is they have officially been declared PERSON NON GRATA.

Its not my mental gymnastics. In our media here they laugh that nothing follows now. There is no official declaration, nothing. They will just keep up normal work and ignore Erdos outburst. It looks his own minister even ignores it.

No they have not. There is no declaration, just an angry outburst of Erdogan. So far no ambassador will leave Turkey, since no official declaration was made.

Its not me coming here twising anything. The german foreign minister and US as well said they wait for any pulic declaration. Until the nothing will happen.

I doubt that Turkey will really end diplomatic relations with entire EU and USA. That would be crazy but also funny to watch.

Its not my mental gymnastics. In our media here they laugh that nothing follows now. There is no official declaration, nothing. They will just keep up normal work and ignore Erdos outburst. It looks his own minister even ignores it.

Keep telling yourself whatever floats your boat and whatever mental gymnastics you can conjure

They know it is official on a state level

Back
Top Bottom