What's new

Erdogan declares 10 ambassadors persona non grata

Funny to see the greeks jumping like monkeys and acting like indians. I get it now, our Turk brothers also have a version of india.
These ambassadors have no right to interfere in internal affairs, they never allow such stuff in their own countries. These ppl are biggest hypocrites. These western ambassadors do the same in Pakistan and are actually involved in covert spying and recruiting ops.
Time for countries like Russia, china, Turkey, Pakistan, Iran and others to unite and face their bullying of FATF and media.
[/QUOTE
Oh get outta here,you'll jump to say anything against Greece and you dare compare us to Indians? Lol.

Istanbul is a Turkish city, it was never Greek. Byzantine Empire were Romans. Greeks never had any "civilization".
Bro,if you're trolling him,ok.

If you're not trolling him...then wtf.

They sure as hell didn't identified as greek nor were the rulers greek. It was a roman legion that occupied the area and than after that they broke away from west rome that same family kept ruling
Are you people actually not aware that the Eastern Roman Empire,what we now call the Byzantine Empire,was Greek dominated?
The rulers were majority Greek,the language initially Latin,progressed to Greek,it was a fusion of Greco-Roman civilization that as time went on,became more Hellenic. They called themselves Romans as they were the legitimate heirs of the Roman Empire. The majority of the population were Greek and the culture was Hellenic. The foreigners themselves,in medieval chronicles,call them "Greeks". Europeans,Arabs and others.

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD NOW.

@Apollon and you,stop pretending you don't understand what @Cash GK is talking about.
@Attila the Hun yeter ya,yeter @Titanium100 enough with this masturbation too

Just because Apollon pisses you off or trolls you,doesn't mean you have to go to the other side and make dumb statements. I mean come on. Enough of this.

Keep telling yourself whatever floats your boat and whatever mental gymnastics you can conjure

So far no country reacted and no ambassador will leave. Isnt that worse even?

So we have two options.

1. Turkey ignores Erdos angry rant itself as the madness it is and did not send any declaration.

2. The nations simply ignore Erdogan.
They know it is official on a state level

Its not, the turkish side now even backrolls and calls it a "threat". No declaration was send.
What a joke:

" None of the 10 ambassadors have so far received formal notification they have been declared persona non grata. Observers say it remains to be seen whether Erdogan is ready to carry out the diplomatic expulsions, a move that could further exacerbate the country's financial woes and isolation from its traditional Western allies. "

@Titanium100 @Battlion25

So far no country reacted and no ambassador will leave. Isnt that worse even?

So we have two options.

1. Turkey ignores Erdos angry rant itself as the madness it is and did not send any declaration.

2. The nations simply ignore Erdogan.

Its not, the turkish side now even backrolls and calls it a "threat". No declaration was send.
What a joke:

" None of the 10 ambassadors have so far received formal notification they have been declared persona non grata. Observers say it remains to be seen whether Erdogan is ready to carry out the diplomatic expulsions, a move that could further exacerbate the country's financial woes and isolation from its traditional Western allies. "

@Titanium100 @Battlion25

Yeah yeah right.. As if anyone cares when they make a joint statement don't lose your sleep over this mental gymnastics orders have been made public when they get the marching it depends on whether they have backtracked but regardless the decision in and the remaining is formality.

To bad your ambassador was not in the mix:lol:

Yeah yeah right.. As if anyone cares when they make a joint statement don't lose your sleep over this mental gymnastics orders have been made public when they get the marching it depends on whether they have backtracked but regardless the decision in and the remaining is formality.

To bad your ambassador was not in the mix:lol:

Our ambassador is in the mix, since entire EU nations would remove ambassador and at same time push all turkish ambassador out.

But that said, no order was send yet and it appears none will follow. It was an empty threat. Erdo is known to be weak.

P.s. all 10 countries just made statement that they hold their criticism regarding the corrupt turkish courts up. It appears they dont take erdo serious. 😁

Our ambassador is in the mix, since entire EU nations would remove ambassador and at same time push all turkish ambassador out.

But that said, no order was send yet and it appears none will follow. It was an empty threat. Erdo is known to be weak.

As I previously said this is all smoke screen saying all EU will follow suit just makes all your mental gymnastics empty of itself. What a joke.

What do you think this is ps5 game.

You are suffering from retarded megalomania expelling of ambassador is not even a big deal in foreign relations. I am surprised to see when they are out what you will come up with as mental gymnastics

Last edited:
Why don't you just leave as per request? Your American buddies are looking for fights all over the globe. Turkey is not an exception.

Expelling ambassadors are not requests, they are demands. Expect Turkish ambassadors to start booking tickets as well. Erdogan is doing an excellent job of diplomatically isolating Turkey.

Erdogan hates white westerners. @TNT
No, thats what he wants you to think. I think he uses it to negotiate, and he's a bad negotiator. Got kicked out of F35 program, cant get patriots, cant get Turkey's own nukes, afraid to turn on S400s.
Finally someone has some balls. Erdogan has done some questionable things lately but I support this.
Lets wait and see him complete the kickout of ambassadors. When it comes to white man run NATO, Erdogan IMO is 90% talk, 10% walk. He will probably kick out assistant ambassadors and other lower figures. White NATO owns Turkey, hook , line and sinker, what TUrks on PDF tell me about TUrkey is very different from the TUrkey i see in the news. I also believe Turkey is Iran's most potent, obscure regional adversary.

As I previously said this is all smoke screen saying all EU will follow suit just makes all your mental gymnastics empty of itself. What a joke.

What do you think this is ps5 game.

You are suffering from retarded megalomania expelling of ambassador is not even a big deal in foreign relations. I am surprised to see when they are out what you will come up with as mental gymnastics

What will be your gymnastics when nothing happens and Turkey lets this simply die down...like always.

There you go ......I swear I have been waiting for such a muslim leader having balls bigger than the tennis one ...like just imagine calling them all one by one and asking them 'how dare you criticise me and my affairs while living inside my empire...?' Just imagine Erdogan giving them birdies one by one...
If Erdogan had real balls, he would remove Turkey from NATO. But like you've mentioned - someone has "tennis" balls, and ERdogan might be one of them.When its time for TUrkey to be "free" from NATO, TUrkey might not be able to actualy do it, because NATO will tell TUrkey then that all TUrkey has, is because of NATO, just watch. Remember, this same NATO isnt helping TUrkey in SYria and dying for Turkey there.

If Erdogan had real balls, he would remove Turkey from NATO. But like you've mentioned - someone has "tennis" balls, and ERdogan might be one of them.When its time for TUrkey to be "free" from NATO, TUrkey might not be able to actualy do it, because NATO will tell TUrkey then that all TUrkey has, is because of NATO, just watch. Remember, this same NATO isnt helping TUrkey in SYria and dying for Turkey there.

Doesn't need any help military Turkey is a giant itself.. Karabakh, Libya, Syria and Iraq including Qatar and Somalia. Power onto itself. It is NATO that needs Turkey not the other way around. Turkey keeps power balance in the middle if you remove them NATO is nothing but a paper tiger.

Has turned on the S400 plus Turkey has better technology advancement than NATO. F35s is nothing compared to MIUS and TFX.

All these fools United couldnt put Turkey away in WW1 huge coalition VS only Turkey talk about that.. Turkey is a powerhouse unto itself

Last edited:
Doesn't need any help military Turkey is a giant itself.. Karabakh, Libya, Syria and Iraq including Qatar and Somalia. Power onto itself. It is NATO that needs Turkey not the other way around. Turkey keeps power balance in the middle if you remove them NATO is nothing but a paper tiger.
Come Titanium,come on. You? You are saying that? I thought you were a serious man.
All these fools United couldnt put Turkey away in WW1 huge coalition VS only Turkey talk about that.. Turkey is a powerhouse unto itself
Now you sound like MMM-E. The British were defeated in Gallipoli,but the Arabs took the Jazira,Jordan and Palestine.
Has turned on the S400 plus Turkey has better technology advancement than NATO. F35s is nothing compared to MIUS and TFX.
Bro come on,you're just trolling them now. You don't believe that,do you?

Come Titanium,come on. You? You are saying that? I thought you were a serious man.

It is due geolocation they are balanced right in the middle of the park which means Russia will have the black sea access in such scenario weakens not only NATO but that gives Russia edge that is why Russia try to have Turkey on its side

You are free to leave the civilized banking system if you dont want follow the rules.

That said...still no declaration by turkey to remove the ambassadors from office. Just hot air...as expected.

You dont know whats difference between king and emperor. Maybe you should read?

Says the dumb idiot who thinks greece forced Germany to pay its bill 😂😂😂. Morons like u should be taxed for wasting oxygen.
Its understandable why greeks are so sore abt Turkey, they enslaved u for centuries. Just like we enslaved indians and now they act like sore losers. Get an education before u tell others u dumb kid, i doubt u even go to school.

Now you sound like MMM-E. The British were defeated in Gallipoli,but the Arabs took the Jazira,Jordan and Palestine.

Bro come on,you're just trolling them now. You don't believe that,do you?

He is somewhat serious I agree with your counts regarding the Jazira outfall and overall WW1 is officially recognized as Ottoman defeat and the end of the caliphate but you gotta admit Turkey put on one hell'va gallantry fight with great valor they were basically fighting a coalition of Britian, France, Australia, Russia, Arabs, Greeks, Kurds, etc etc they were Extremely stubborn to put away they were technically defeated in WW1 but not entirely put away and there were ceasefire which kinda ended things. I was watching a documentary of how tough it actully to fight Turkey in WW1 it was not exactly as the Turks went for broke and spared nothing. They have alot of nationlism they were uncolonizable

Last edited:
What will be your gymnastics when nothing happens and Turkey lets this simply die down...like always.

You fool, its a message delivered. Ambassadors changing or not doznt affect anything, its the message that needs to be given clearly. Obviously i dnt expect someone like u to comprehend it.

Back
Top Bottom