What's new

Erdogan declares 10 ambassadors persona non grata

He is somewhat serious I agree with your counts regarding the Jazira outfall and overall WW1 is officially recognized as Ottoman defeat and the end of the caliphate but you gotta admit Turkey put on one hell'va gallantry fight with great valor they were basically fighting a coalition of Britian, France, Australia, Russia, Arabs, Greeks, Kurds, etc etc they were Extremely stubborn to put away they were technically defeated in WW1 but not entirely put away and there were ceasefire which kinda ended things. I was watching a documentary of how tough it actully to fight Turkey in WW1 it was not exactly as the Turks went for broke and spared nothing. They have alot of nationlism they were uncolonizable
Greeks mostly fought the Turks after WWI and the Kurds were still on the Turkish side back then.

The Gallipoli Campaign was a disaster,but both British and ANZAC and Turks fought bravely.

I was watching the Kings&Generals documentary about it and I remember a specific point where the narrator says "Leaders of the Greek Army,advised the British Army about the necessity to have 150,000 for a victory.This was arrogantly ignored by the British".

Turkey didn't want to be colonized by these they colonized and seriously speaking If the Turks have not accepted sufism and mystics they could have been in Germany, Denmark, Sweden because the Battle of Vienna outcome would have been different. accepting some form of mystics form of sufism ruin them from the inside instead of going with the ''Traditional form'' that they were adhering to previously.

d93d6a6ef1b43c28ac6dc0cdafa5f9ae--battle-of-lepanto-ottoman-empire.jpg
Why don't you like Sufism?

After using FATF against Iran ( black list ) and Pakistan ( Grey list ) its time to use it against another Muslim country to contain its growth ....

Why don't you like Sufism?

It is not a moderate form it goes heavily into pacifism, venerations of holy people which is illegal practice itself and people start to be confined to shrines and stuff like that completely ridiculous where as traditional form are more occupied with politics and the real world they don't use much time on worship except there daily duties and than everything is worldly affairs

That's what Nations with little self respect does, in Pakistan, elite have made expulsion of French ambassador matter of doom & gloom.

Ambassadors/Diplomats are made persona non-grata when their acts are considered to be undiplomatic; that is not the case with the French Ambassador.

With France, what you want is to sever ties otherwise there is literally no point in any action over the continued French protection of hatred of Islam. However, doing this collectively would produce results, individually it would be pointless and would hurt Pakistan more than France.

After using FATF against Iran ( black list ) and Pakistan ( Grey list ) its time to use it against another Muslim country to contain its growth ....
Muslim countries too busy butchering each other over desert land it's impossible. That's why Turkey is in NATO there's no alternative.
But yeah there wil be a time when Muslims should be forming their own NATO-like alliance.

Muslim countries too busy butchering each other over desert land it's impossible. That's why Turkey is in NATO there's no alternative.
But yeah there wil be a time when Muslims should be forming their own NATO-like alliance.

To be fairly honest we could form an alliance that is stronger than NATO. There is no political incentive tho unless we felt it was absolutely necessary we don't feel that much threatened or need for it but it could only emerge for existential purpose which is not on the cards and might never be

Turkey
Azerbaijan
Turkmenistan
Tajikistan
Afghanistan
Uzbekistan
Kakakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Malaysia
Brunei
Bangladesh
Albania
Algeria
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Sudan
Qatar
UAE
Bahrain
Oman
Kuwait
Jordan
Libya
Morocco
Tunisia
Indonesia
Iran
Syria
Iraq

Last edited:
Ambassadors/Diplomats are made persona non-grata when their acts are considered to be undiplomatic; that is not the case with the French Ambassador.

With France, what you want is to sever ties otherwise there is literally no point in any action over the continued French protection of hatred of Islam. However, doing this collectively would produce results, individually it would be pointless and would hurt Pakistan more than France.
That's why a NATO like alliance thats for Muslims would work fine.
To be fairly honest we could form an alliance that stronger than NATO

Pakistan
Turkey
Azerbaijan
Turkmenistan
Tajikistan
Afghanistan
Uzbekistan
Kakakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Malaysia
Brunei
Bangladesh
Albania
Algeria
Saudi Arabia
Egypt
Sudan
Qatar
UAE
Bahrain
Oman
Kuwait
Jordan
Libya
Morocco
Tunisia
Indonesia
Iran
Syria
Iraq
Turkey will leave NATO very soon. maybe there's talks about it behind scenes who knows. Can also learn the mistakes of NATO too. interesting times coming

I never troll. I only speak facts and truth. Greece is a liar when they claim Byzantine as theirs. It's more Turkish than Greek. Byzantine Empire was never Greek bro. trust me.

Greece lies about Genocide there's not even single evidence, I want to see where all these millions Greeks buried. This is another lie here. I will not accept lies bro. hope you understand me

Turkish people hate white Europeans. You can be their slave if you want, none of my business.

White people own nothing bro. Biggest army in NATO are Turks. Americans are too fat to enter a battlefield. and also scars of Afghanistan means they're now owned by TURKS.
Do you want to derail the subject again now with the bull you're saying? You're just flamebaiting.

That's why a NATO like alliance thats for Muslims would work fine.

Turkey will leave NATO very soon. maybe there's talks about it behind scenes who knows. Can also learn the mistakes of NATO too. interesting times coming

We control 6 of the 7 choke points in the world and stragetic passage ways it could become funny. The US was trying hard to smear China against the Muslims because it wants to use the Muslim manpower to quell China this is there long term stragetic goal and there worst nightmare is to lose the Muslim belt to China that would be the end of the US hegemony without firing a bullet.. They were spamming Uighur propaganda it was high political moves Pakistan intervened somehow that is when they stopped using it

Says the dumb idiot who thinks greece forced Germany to pay its bill 😂😂😂. Morons like u should be taxed for wasting oxygen.
Its understandable why greeks are so sore abt Turkey, they enslaved u for centuries. Just like we enslaved indians and now they act like sore losers. Get an education before u tell others u dumb kid, i doubt u even go to school.

Greeks were not enslaved. Infact the majority of high society in Ottoman empire was Greek. From ambassadors to diplomats and so on. It was the richest class.

Maybe you get an education first. :)

We control 6 of the 7 choke points in the world and stragetic passage ways it could become funny. The US was trying hard to smear China against the Muslims because it wants to use the Muslim manpower to quell China this is there long term stragetic goal and there worst nightmare is to lose the Muslim belt to China that would be the end of the US hegemony without firing a bullet.. They were spamming Uighur propaganda it was high political moves Pakistan intervened somehow that is when they stopped using it
Turkey, Pakistan and Azerbaijan can do something for now. and see whichever muslims can join.. it has to start somewhere.
The Chinese are all about money, that's their thing.. they're like the Americans/Jews of the east.. they live on money.. thats fine for them but I don't understand how they benefit us? It does help west if China and Muslims are at war I guess...

You fool, its a message delivered. Ambassadors changing or not doznt affect anything, its the message that needs to be given clearly. Obviously i dnt expect someone like u to comprehend it.

A message without consequenzes since its ignored

It does help west if china and muslims fight

They are not at war but majority of them are on the west camp example like Egypt, KSA, UAE, Turkey, Morocco, Indonesia etc etc and all the prominent one they are allies of the west they don't share much in common with the east when it comes to values they are more close to the west when it comes to values. The only road blocks with Russia and previously Soviet union was because their human rights record was bad compared to the west so in that sense they felt closer to them they are more easy going that is something the soviet union didn't possesses or have. It was like the lesser evil that has some sort of values that resembles yours the choice was easy. Muslims are not anti-China however but sort of neutral but they were anti-soviet union. China is gaining popularity nowadays everywhere and positive feedback something the Soviets didn't have not only in the muslim world but everywhere from Europe, East asia, Latin America and everywhere

Last edited:
Greeks were not enslaved. Infact the majority of high society in Ottoman empire was Greek. From ambassadors to diplomats and so on. It was the richest class.

Maybe you get an education first. :)

Yeah yeah u were not enslaved, they converted u lolz. If that helps u sleep at night. Shouldn't u be sleep for school kiddo? Make sure mommy packs ur lunch.

Back
Top Bottom