What's new

Erdoan to visit Gaza as Israel ties remain in deep freeze

Who the fk are you you retarded mullah,this country was built by forwardlooking freethinkers.
If we left the country to religious fanatics like you,we would still be living in the middle ages.
Religion is something personal and not for governing,why are you still in Turkey?
Just go to Iran or your taliban friends and leave MY country alone.
I dont believe you are a Turk,just be happy this government allowes you to talk.
But dont worry it wont take long then bye bye mullahs.

Culture and religion are things that keep the society afloat.

If you cant like Arab way of Islam, try to like Turkish way of Islam.

Hararet nardadır, sacda değildir.
Keramet baştadır, tacda değildir.
Her ne ararsan kendinde ara.
Kudüs'de Mekke'de Hac'da değildir.

Hacı Bektash.

Without the roots, you are nobody.

Yes Turks are Iranians as well.

You still do not understand Azari not Turks

And you're just looking to say Turkey's powerful And interests are economic And can not resist against Israel You'll lose before the war ...........
You are cowards

You still do not understand Azari not Turks

And you're just looking to say Turkey's powerful And interests are economic And can not resist against Israel You'll lose before the war ...........
You are cowards

Do you know the story between Persian and Turk. Persian was insulting Turk with everything he got. Turk kept listening and smoking his pipe. After a while Turk stood up and hit the Persian with his pipe. Then he sat again and checked whether his pipe was damaged.

Siktir git bir bok...

How can you destroy israel when you are helping america invading iraq and afganistan?

I don't quite understand Iranians, they hate Arabs, who are enjoying freedom and prosperity right now, but at the same time, they want to help the Arabs ( Palestinians) from the oppression of Israel?

So what if Palestinians become free and prosperous like the rest of Arabs? are they gonna hate them too?

Hacı Bektash.

Well lets go there then;

Your roots if you are a Turk are shamanism,tengrianism,budhism later when we came in contact with arabs many changed their religion into islam(not all some became jews(khazar)some stayed with shamanism,budhist).
See what controversial statements you make?
Culture is a better way to go.

Here is Turkish export to Middle East:

5665.1366312836.gif

http://www.turkstat.gov.tr/PreIstatistikTablo.do?istab_id=626

Erdogan started bitching at Israel in very end of 2008, when Israel started Cast Lead operation in Gaza. Ironically export to Middle East fell after that.

Of course its just coincidence that export fell in same year when Erdogan's attacks against Israel started, but it shows that attacking Israel improves nothing.

Wow thanks for providing this info, i only had the export amount until 2011. From the excel table you provided it seems our export to ME will be around $55 billion this year. I can only say "death to the Israel" :enjoy: under these circumstances.

Well lets go there then;

Your roots if you are a Turk are shamanism,tengrianism,budhism later when we came in contact with arabs many changed their religion into islam(not all some became jews(khazar)some stayed with shamanism,budhist).
See what controversial statements you make?
Culture is a better way to go.

Do you have slanted eyes as Kok-Turks have? Most dont have.

Ethnogenesis of modern Turkish Nation is max 900 years old. And you have No idea about Shamanism or Tengriism. Have you ever visited a Tuvan Bakshi to learn Tengriism? Yes or No?

People carry what they take from their ancestors. Thats Islam whether Sunni or Alevi.

Here is Turkish export to Middle East:

5665.1366312836.gif

http://www.turkstat.gov.tr/PreIstatistikTablo.do?istab_id=626

Erdogan started bitching at Israel in very end of 2008, when Israel started Cast Lead operation in Gaza. Ironically export to Middle East fell after that.

Of course its just coincidence that export fell in same year when Erdogan's attacks against Israel started, but it shows that attacking Israel improves nothing.

Turkey relations with Israel is non of my business, nevertheless, it shouldn't be on the expense of Arabs, and Turkey can't have great relations with Israel and Arabs at the same time. However, as you see in your diagram, trade started to dramatically improve as soon as APK got the reign. The diagram you posted shows the trade with ME as a whole, not only Arabs, the drop in 2009 was due to global economic crisis sunshine not due to other factors.

Do you have slanted eyes as Kok-Turks have? Most dont have.

Ethnogenesis of modern Turkish Nation is max 900 years old. And you have No idea about Shamanism or Tengriism. Have you ever visited a Tuvan Bakshi to learn Tengriism? Yes or No?

People carry what they take from their ancestors. Thats Islam whether Sunni or Alevi.
If you look at the eyes then only about 5% of the turkish population is Turk.
What im saying is,dont involve religion into politics.
Do you want us to be like Iran?
Show me ONE country that achieved something with religion first.
Even the religious Europeans saw that religious devide cant bring you far.
Be a muslim for your self dont impose your way is the best way to people.
Untill now there was no problem with religion in Turkey,why now?
Does it tell you something?
Since the AKP came into power we started these debates about religion am i write?

Hacı Bektash.

Islam is Islam, and there is no such thing as Arab Islam or Turkish Islam. It was brought to you by Arabs, either you stick to it as it's or simply leave it, not to mess it up and lecture others about it as Iran has been doing.

Islam is Islam, and there is no such thing as Arab Islam or Turkish Islam. It was brought to you by Arabs, either you stick to it as it's or simply leave it, not to mess it up and lecture others about it as Iran has been doing.

There is actually a Turkish version of Islam with at least 10 million followers. Orthodox and Heterodox Muslim conflict has a bloody past in this soil. You are stranger to this issue.

Anyway bring me some Jews to bash. :D

Turkey don't need israel but its the zionist that need turkey. Islamist in turkey won't ever want anything to do with Israel naturally but what do kelamist seculars think?

fuk fazil say.

Think before you insulting people with his fuc k piano. We dont like in Turkey piano and he can go where he like with his piano. Idiot is insulting Turkish people because they dont listen piano. Fuc k artist in Turkey. They think they can say every thing. I dont think so!

He wanted emmigrate to japan. he can go there and play piano!

Ateist Oldu

Is the piano an "evil western instrument meant to destroy muslim morals"...and i thought i've heard it all...:woot::hitwall:

I lived in Europe. I know Europeans as I know myself. There is millenium old hostility between us and them. Either they Will finish us, or we finish them.

For the Demise of Muslims, they cheerish. We have now upper hand in demographics. Mercy is not a virtue that i possess. No, it is not extreme, it is a necessity for survival.

Come on now,be honest,if that were true do you really think Turkey could withstand the firepower of european nations combined?Why haven't the europeans wiped you out?(they certainly have the means). If they trully wanted what you say they could of send all turks packing out of Europe! Be reasonable people ,it's not us vs you,this is idiotic.Turkey should do what's best for her,thrive in good relations with everybody.

When i hear you guys saying this i truly wonder what would happen to Europe if the roles were reversed(if muslim nations had the european firepower i mean),somehow i think that we would be wiped out.:cry:

Remember Bosnia? During early 90's I was old enough to watch Bosnians butchered by Serbs under the eyes of Dutch peacekeepers.

And still other europeans saved them with their armies,their money,not the turks.

There is actually a Turkish version of Islam with at least 10 million followers. Orthodox and Heterodox Muslim conflict has a bloody past in this soil. You are stranger to this issue.

Anyway bring me some Jews to bash. :D

Let me be honest with you my friend, what you were saying about Persians and Azeries is erogenous and has nothing to do with the reality. It's a long story and could derail the thread, but I tell and hope you trust me it's not true.

Turkey relations with Israel is non of my business, nevertheless, it shouldn't be on the expense of Arabs, and Turkey can't have great relations with Israel and Arabs at the same time.
Until Cast Lead operation Erdogan's policy towards Israel was not really different from previous:

Erdogan-Sharon.jpg

However, as you see in your diagram, trade started to dramatically improve as soon as APK got the reign. The diagram you posted shows the trade with ME as a whole, not only Arabs, the drop in 2009 was due to global economic crisis sunshine not due to other factors.
Improvement since 2002 is coincidence just like fall in 2009. Actually ME trade started to rice in 2002, a year before Erdogan came to power.

Here also the overall Turkish trade:

546copy.1366316145.gif

It follows virtually the same pattern.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom