What's new

Erdoan to visit Gaza as Israel ties remain in deep freeze

Fear,.. you really need more than that to make us fear lolz.

To Sinan;
where are you staying in ankara? What is your position and what is your job? and what is your contribution to my country some other than your triatoric.

To T-123456;

why didn't you traitors try to keep away from my beautiful Turkey, it belongs islam, we have gained these lands with islam, there is no place for you traitors.

To T-123456;

why didn't you traitors try to keep away from my beautiful Turkey, it belongs islam, we have gained these lands with islam, there is no place for you traitors.

First of all you should stop calling people traitors, this is not your neighbourhood kahve and even there they would beat the sh.it out of you. A bit more respect please.

Iranian revolution is not only Islamic revolution. It was partial ethnic reasons. Current Iranian regime at the hands of Azerbaijani Turks is better than the regime of Persian fire worshippers.

Imam Khomeini destroyed the pillars of Neo Persian fascism. Which is Good for Turks and Arabs. But unfortunately Saddam, the pawn of US and Saudi Sheikh, dynamited an outcome which might be bad for American business.

YES., But every fall is the beginning of a victory
in Arabs at War with Israel Shah Iran's power display to Arab ...Wait Turks we will receive Kurdistan and we will send you into Mongolia You've come to Mongolia and there'll be Back

long live Northern Kurdistan {diar bakr .van . mardin....

Long Live Iran & Israel Iranian no brother with Turkish and Arabic

To T-123456;

You are the exact kind of parasite I mentioned in my previous post. This is not yours or Islams Turkey. It is Ataturk's Turkey, and it was built on secular ideals. Islam failed along with the Ottoman empire. I pray people like you get deported or neutered, so you cannot spread your ignorance beyond online forums.

in Arabs at War with Israel Shah Iran's power display to Arab ...Wait Turks we will receive Kurdistan and we will send you into Mongolia You've come to Mongolia and there'll be Back

Iranian doesnt represent Persian in meaning. Iranian is someone who lives in Iran inc. Turks, Arabs and Hazara Mongols. :)

Turkish relations with Arabs didn't start to improve but only after Turkish support for all Arab causes which included lowering relations with Israel. French and USA examples are totally different, Arabs relations with them are based on pure interests not real friendship or sth. We have nothing to do get from Turkey in case it worked against our interests.
Here is Turkish export to Middle East:

5665.1366312836.gif

http://www.turkstat.gov.tr/PreIstatistikTablo.do?istab_id=626

Erdogan started bitching at Israel in very end of 2008, when Israel started Cast Lead operation in Gaza. Ironically export to Middle East fell after that.

Of course its just coincidence that export fell in same year when Erdogan's attacks against Israel started, but it shows that attacking Israel improves nothing.

To T-123456;

Who the fk are you you retarded mullah,this country was built by forwardlooking freethinkers.
If we left the country to religious fanatics like you,we would still be living in the middle ages.
Religion is something personal and not for governing,why are you still in Turkey?
Just go to Iran or your taliban friends and leave MY country alone.
I dont believe you are a Turk,just be happy this government allowes you to talk.
But dont worry it wont take long then bye bye mullahs.

Long live Iranian dreams,you on Redbull again?

Back
Top Bottom