What's new

Erdoan to visit Gaza as Israel ties remain in deep freeze

I lived in Europe. I know Europeans as I know myself. There is millenium old hostility between us and them. Either they Will finish us, or we finish them.

For the Demise of Muslims, they cheerish. We have now upper hand in demographics. Mercy is not a virtue that i possess. No, it is not extreme, it is a necessity for survival.

How is that? I know most of them are atheists and just don't care about religion.

Erdogan take let your master America?:usflag:

Friendship with the Arabs isnt good for you Because The Arabs are not courage to help the her races arab just know Money!!!

If you are sincere would helping Palestinians in the war Palestine stand with Iranian missile against Israel And you presentations only to show your power to the Turkish people's :hang2:

Friendship with the Arabs isnt good for you Because The Arabs are not courage to help the her races arab just know Money!!!

If you are sincere would helping Palestinians in the war Palestine stand with Iranian missile against Israel And you presentations only to show your power to the Turkish people's :hang2:

^^^^ I guess goggle translate.

Siktir git bir bok...

How can you destroy israel when you are helping america invading iraq and afganistan?

fuc k to tehran please....

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this is not true as it would only awaken Arab-Turkish rivalry and Turkey would turn into an another Iran. I hope Turkey doesn't screw up this chance of true friendship between Arabs and Turkey.
If I had it my way, we'd have invaded Syria more than a year ago. We'd have trialed and punished Asad government, created a new secular, democratic government and installed permanent military bases in Syria. Military power doesn't mean so much if you don't have the will to use it. Israel and Iran would be sh.tting themselves right now. Turks don't have a fvcking thing to prove to Arabs. Israel and Iran must be dealt with, to gain regional dominance. Unfortunately we are so fvcking busy with internal politics ATM but it won't take forever. AKP is pissing off so many people.
HABER:‘Akil Adamlar’a büyük şok

If I had it my way, we'd have invaded Syria more than a year ago. We'd have trialed and punished Asad government, created a new secular, democratic government and installed permanent military bases in Syria. Military power doesn't mean so much if you don't have the will to use it. Israel and Iran would be sh.tting themselves right now. Turks don't have a fvcking thing to prove to Arabs. Israel and Iran must be dealt with, to gain regional dominance. Unfortunately we are so fvcking busy with internal politics ATM but it won't take forever. AKP is pissing off so many people.
HABER:‘Akil Adamlar’a büyük şok

That's called fancy talk. Syrians haven't been fighting Assad to get Turks in place of him.You are talking as if Israel or Iran have any dominance, Israel and Iran are isolated. Israel has no direct influence whatsoever, while Iran..well, they have been getting beaten up since 1979 and never acted but only yelling. If you want that kind of dominance, I feel sorry for you.

That's called fancy talk. Syrians haven't been fighting Assad to get Turks in place of him.You are talking as if Israel or Iran have any dominance, Israel and Iran are isolated. Israel has no direct influence whatsoever, while Iran..well, they have been getting beaten up since 1979 and never acted but only yelling. If you want that kind of dominance, I feel sorry for you.
He said:
If I had it my way, we'd ...
So don't think that Turkey has aspirations like that.

Haven't you been reading my posts? Haven't you even read the post that you've quoted? I said there shall be a secular, democratic government. Learn to fvckin' read :) Anyway, Arabs are far from being the dominant force, or any kind of force. Israel and Iran should be suppressed. By actions, not words.

Ottoman Empire, British Empire, United States of America, doesn't matter who rules the middle east. Arabs manage to fall in line just as quick as the center of power shifts from one side to other.
So don't think that Turkey has aspirations like that.
Sad for Turkey, they are busy with removing "Turk" from the constitution, or other internal BS.

Haven't you been reading my posts? Haven't you even read the post that you've quoted? I said there shall be a secular, democratic government. Learn to fvckin' read :) Anyway, Arabs are far from being the dominant force, or any kind of force. Israel and Iran should be suppressed. By actions, not words.

KSA alone is more influential than Turkey. Do you think sanctions on Iran would have worked if KSA didn't agree? and for many other reasons. Iran is paying, while the day of Israel will come in the right time, we are busy now.;)

KSA alone is more influential than Turkey. Do you think sanctions on Iran would have worked if KSA didn't agree? and for many other reasons. Iran is paying, while the day of Israel will come in the right time, we are busy now.;)
Indeed, "influence" is the best defense of Arabs :) You are political animals, this is your mechanism of survival. Saddam invades Kuwait, KSA buys American hardware :) This is how it works with Arabs.
I don't wanna see my country acting like an imperialist, acting like another USA. This is just my humble opinion.
But we are, and we were, long before USA even existed. We just don't have militarist leaders for the last 10 years.

There is no any voice from traitors calling me mullah :D As you beloved ones are fuking ones the tool of america, mullahs are standing against aragont western powers ;) i love the great mullah Imam Khomeini. ;) We will change the world togather with all muslim, and establish a new fair word order, it is why disturb you traitors, i know it. ;)

Ottoman Empire, British Empire, United States of America, doesn't matter who rules the middle east. Arabs manage to fall in line just as quick as the center of power shifts from one side to other.

I don't think this is called falling but rather getting freed from slavery. I think Arab spring countries will rise much stronger than before as they got rid of their selfish, corrupt and brutal regime and in return would get regimes of their own choice. For instance Libya, from what I'm seeing of development away from troubles here or there, they are going to be the UAE of NA. Sudan got rid of the South which pulled it back for decades, they are doing good now. Yemen is going to get huge GCC investments to eventually join it as well as Jordan. I see a bright future, as getting rid of such twisted regimes can't be but a good thing, definitely despite the troubles in the short term afterthen.

Indeed, "influence" is the best defense of Arabs :) You are political animals, this is your mechanism of survival. Saddam invades Kuwait, KSA buys American hardware :) This is how it works with Arabs.

But we are, and we were, long before USA even existed. We just don't have militarist leaders for the last 10 years.

What's wrong with you? don't pick on me, it's not a good idea.

There is no any voice from traitors calling me mullah :D As you beloved ones are fuking ones the tool of america, mullahs are standing against aragont western powers ;) i love the great mullah Imam Khomeini. ;) We will change the world togather with all muslim, and establish a new fair word order, it is why disturb you traitors, i know it. ;)

Yeah yeah go conquer the world with your "iman power" and please just spare us.

Dude seriously, what is your contribution to this forum ? Did you became a member to just spread BS.

If you love him so much,why not go and live there then.
You can forget about Turkey becoming like Iran.

Back
Top Bottom